Community > Posts By > Pink_lady

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:44 PM

Jesus didn't start the christian religion..he said be like me, not worship me.
The idea is that most Christians don't know the history, and think Jesus is the one and only begotten son.
I'm not disputing Jesus's existence, only that the religion is based on myths.. repeated over and over again for eons. The entire bible is also based on astrology and paganism.. and Christians don't want to believe that, because that is the stuff of the devil pitchfork

it is the basis of their religions...:smile: :smile:

This is correct imo.

*Jesus was the saviour of mankind, god made man, the son of god equal with the father, so is Osiris Dionysus.

*Jesus is born of a mortal virgin who after her death ascends to heaven and is honoured as a divine being, so is Osiris Dionysus.

There 2 28 other pieces of evidence on this, but im takin it out of a book, and it would take me ages to do it all.

Christians tried to pass of the jesus story as a new revelation when it was actually an inferior imitation of Pagan myths.

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:09 PM
Trust me.....NEVER trust a person who says "Trust me" lol!

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 07/22/09 01:28 PM

So ummmmm..... how would you plan on dating if you don't have the money to join the site?

Just curious....
flowerforyou darling lil,i'll have plenty of cash when i get paid on august 3. can i buy you a drink then? rofl be seeing you

all jokes aside, which site is it? i'm just curious, i think most dating sites suck so i just want to know which one has the nerve to charge 25 bucks.
grumble i won't post the name of the site in the forums,but i have used it before and it has worked. be seeing you

If it worked, why r u going on it AGAIN?

:angry: Because I like to date. I'm not looking to settle down. I have a bachelors taste for freedom. be seeing you

Does ur mother know this? do u really need to have her/pay for u just to meet ppl for 1 night stands/casual relationships???

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 07/22/09 01:26 PM
Yeh!! thanks Bill! flowerforyou

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 07/22/09 01:18 PM
I am moving from Scotland to England to be with the man i love.

It wasnt an easy decision, and im still a bit nervous about it, but the way i see it, home is where the heart is, my heart is with Dan, and it makes more financial sense for me to move to him than for him to move to me. Lots of things had to be considered, and its not easy, but we want to be together, so its happenin.

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 07/22/09 01:14 PM
Edited by Pink_lady on Wed 07/22/09 01:14 PM

The essence of a woman is that they want everything until they get it.

Thats a rather bitter statement dont ya think?

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 07/22/09 12:39 PM
Edited by Pink_lady on Wed 07/22/09 12:39 PM

So ummmmm..... how would you plan on dating if you don't have the money to join the site?

Just curious....
flowerforyou darling lil,i'll have plenty of cash when i get paid on august 3. can i buy you a drink then? rofl be seeing you

all jokes aside, which site is it? i'm just curious, i think most dating sites suck so i just want to know which one has the nerve to charge 25 bucks.
grumble i won't post the name of the site in the forums,but i have used it before and it has worked. be seeing you

If it worked, why r u going on it AGAIN?

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 07/22/09 12:28 PM

Just wondering.......

What is the "essence" of a woman?

What is the "essence" of a man?

(I'm gettin somethin to eat so mingle among yourselves)

The womans femininity, and the mens masculinity?

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 07/22/09 08:36 AM

:angry: In My Family,we help each other out any way we can,even monetarily. Sue me for being a little short on cash today. be seeing you

My mum helps me out too, but thats usually for things i need, like groceries etc......but i wouldnt accept money for summit silly like joining an online dating site, its not necessary. Funnily enough, my mum, and most mums i know, dont encourage the whole online dating thing, im sure my mum would rather give me money to go out with friends instead.

If ur short on cash today, wats the rush to join? cant u wait till u have money? Personally i think ur wasting ur time and mums money, ur online persona wont bring them in.

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 07/22/09 08:23 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Wed 07/22/09 08:24 AM

How sad? I thought 'Family' was a good thing. be seeing you

Family is a good thing, nobody said any different.

Its a sad day when ur a middle aged man and ur mum is paying for u to join a dating site online. Does she think ur desperate?

She should just take u along to bingo and let ya pull someone there. Or maybe 1 of her friends might be interested.

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:46 AM

At this time,I would like to thank my Mother. she is going to give me 25 bucks to join a pay dating site. I hope I will be able to meet some local women. Thanx,Mom. be seeing you

How sad.

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 07/22/09 06:59 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Wed 07/22/09 07:00 AM
Its better to try, and fail, than to never try.

Im a believer in embracing new experiences, they r wat mould us, if we shied away from them, our lives would be stalemate.

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 07/22/09 06:57 AM

I dont blame anyone for tourettes. Its good she had the confidence to speak at all about herself, shes very brave.

Seiously though, I help people in my spare time who have mental illness, and have taught children with special needs.

I have a special place in my heart for them, but tourettes kids can crack you up.
out of curisosity i went to a speial needs school in elementary for children with learning disabilities. to this day i do not know what kind of disability i have or even if i have one. is there any way i can find out?

Didnt u ever ask ur parents or ur doctor??

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 07/21/09 03:46 PM
Only when ive had a hard day at work and on my feet all dfay with no socks on!!

Haha!! i still remember that day i asked u to massage my feet LMAO! laugh laugh

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 07/21/09 03:33 PM

she sure is

not only is she gorgeous, but she's awfully bright, incredibly witty and super sexy.

I second that ^

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 07/21/09 03:32 PM
I LOVE grilled cheese on toast!

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 07/21/09 03:29 PM
Ive got 2 types of cheese in my fridge....cheddar and brie...MMmmm!

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:37 AM

Thats wat its all about for you.
:angry: NO! i have varried interests,but last night i wanted to go out and get 'full monster'. and i did. and if a gentleman can't go out and do that,there's something very wrong with the world. be seeing you

I thought u were asking a question..."and isn't that what it's all about?", i was merely answering.

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:27 AM
Thats wat its all about for you.

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:17 AM
Its nice to get compliments, but when its comin from a complete stranger who knows nothin about u, then its obvious to me they have lust on their minds cos all they know about u is how u look.