Community > Posts By > Pink_lady

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 07/28/09 07:22 AM

Yes, that is all men think women want...

So they dont know we want a huge pen1s, affection, love and loyalty??!

laugh

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 07/28/09 07:18 AM

I am so sorry your son, and those 2 girls went through this and yes it is amazing how often people will not get involved!!!! All someone had to do is inform the driver or contacted the police.

Are they kids ok?

Yes, they all came back here at around 3 am when the police were finished taking statements. They were in shock last night but seem ok today.

Im just very saddened that so many ppl will turn the other cheek when youths r seriously in trouble....the mother and youthworker in me couldnt have done that, i couldnt do nothing, i wouldve at least alerted the driver or called the police.

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 07/28/09 07:13 AM
I just wanted to add that they r all safe, and none of them were hurt, but they were very shaken by it.

The guy has been caught, he had apparently mugged another man before he got on the bus.

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 07/28/09 07:11 AM
Last night, my son, his girlfriend and her friend, were mugged on a bus, by a young man who was obviously very drugged up. They were verbally abused and my son was threatened repeatedly to be stabbed in the neck if he didnt hand over his phone, and his girlfriend, her purse. They had to endure this trauma for around 30 mins, before anyone tried to help.

Things to take into account, this was a single decker bus, very busy with other people, yet nobody done anything to help, no-one even so much as told the driver what was happening. The driver wasnt aware of it either, so i dont know why they bother installing mirrors, because drivers dont seem to look in them. 30 minutes they had to put up with this terror, and nobody done anything to help, im furious and disgusted, if it were these other passengers kids, would they still be doing nothing?!

The police were only informed by my sons girlfriend when the thug started abusing another middle aged man, and she took the opportunity to call them from her mobile, giving them their location.

WHERE was the help?? the driver?? the many other passengers?? why didnt anyone else call the police?

My son and the other 2 girls were very shaken by this incident, and it doesnt exactly build their confidence to know that in the event of it happening again, no-one will probably help, because we are living in a world where people are so pre-occupied with their own lives and looking out for their own safety, they dont care if they see someone else is under threat, they would rather turn the other cheek and allow it to happen. Im disgusted, i am a mother, and i could not have done nothing, just making the driver aware to alert his station for help wouldve been something.

I want to send a message out to the people on that bus, if you see youths in trouble, and can help PLEASE DO, cos one day it might be YOUR child/grandchild/nephew/niece, who ends up the victim of a drug takers violent behaviour.

People need to care more and hide less.

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 07/26/09 03:55 PM
Edited by Pink_lady on Sun 07/26/09 03:55 PM
Cheese grater than i pot!

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 07/26/09 03:51 PM
I sink i got a coffee coming on

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 07/26/09 03:45 PM

I am good grill tonight, i dill be on my chicken breast behavior!

I dont tea leaf you!

Why pot?? u bowl i havent had a sink?

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 07/26/09 03:41 PM
I am good grill tonight, i dill be on my chicken breast behavior!

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:49 PM

Do a sharon osborne! get a designer box, get ur dog to s**t in it and send it to her!

She did that??? laugh laugh laugh

Sorry GOD lets asssholes roam but I believe THEY will see his view of them at their end,wink..

I'll wink right back atcha for that one. :wink:

Actually, it was kids she got to s**t in them!

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:47 PM

U r the breast Dan, wish u could cum on ovary

Hairy hairy clever!

I kidney resist!

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:43 PM
Edited by Pink_lady on Sat 07/25/09 07:43 PM
U r the breast Dan, wish u could cum on ovary

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:22 PM
Do a sharon osborne! get a designer box, get ur dog to s**t in it and send it to her!

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:21 PM

Can I have another loin of questions?

Nose, u cant...dick to the ones in hand!

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:17 PM
Because unfortunately life requires duality!

For her cheek, i would **** in her garden myself!

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:14 PM

You cant love handle the tooth....!

Why i am still posting ear, im asking for stubble!

I lobe you very much, you are so boobtitfull.

I heart u too babe, liverboy!

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:10 PM
You cant love handle the tooth....!

Why i am still posting ear, im asking for stubble!

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:06 PM
Nah

just kidding!!

Write a bit more about ur interests, and also, u seem a bit confused about whether u want a relationship or friendship...its good to not advertise that u have been hurt.

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:03 PM
Granted, but u do realise the neighbours will hate u and start a vendetta against u!

I wish i lived in a lovely house with a lovely view.

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:59 PM

have you even spleen listening?

WTH does that kneen?? wats goin on ear?

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:52 PM

Thats toe much to ask for!

Who is arSKIN for anything anyway?

Eye wasnt assed, i just cuntributed laugh

noway

careful we dont want the thread to get nippulled by the mods!

Just a typo, doesnt help that u quoted it!

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25