Community > Posts By > hereformore

hereformore's photo
Fri 07/31/09 07:53 AM

Do I love you because your beautiful, or are you beautiful because I love you

Do you have times when you meet someone you are not terribly attracted to them physically and as you get to know the person they get more and more better looking? Then all of a sudden they are so hot and you don't know why you didn't see it before..

You're beautiful because I love you...I have had that happen. I am more interested in the character the rest will follow...unless he is a cyclops. I have found rare occasion when a man appears to be all three.
By all three I mean attractive, witty and smart.

hereformore's photo
Fri 07/31/09 07:50 AM

Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, thankfully. And you can't know someone's soul until you have met them. I think the longer you are with any one, the more that you know them, if those are good things you are seeing, then the more beautiful they become. Hopefully when you're getting to know someone, you don't have blinders on to who they really are. I have seen many a couple that neither were the "hottest" person you'd ever see, but they were perfect for each other, and TO each other, they are the most beautiful thing in the world.

Yup:thumbsup:

hereformore's photo
Fri 07/31/09 06:40 AM

:banana: :banana: Make sure you get some crabs, while you`re there.:banana: :banana:

drinks drinker Have a great time bro. drinker drinks

laugh laugh

hereformore's photo
Fri 07/31/09 04:56 AM

They really were a great couple. He is a handful to take care of, he can't do much by himself. I know her intentions were to stay, love him, be faithful.
She is 44 and peaking in the sexual sense... I think it was a hard decision for her.
Would be for me... tough call.
She has had men who want to see her again, she won't have a continued affair.. she feels like that would actually be cheating. She loves him and does not want a relationship with anyone else other than the physical one.

My concern is that she may fall in love with one of her affairs but i can see where she may get lonely.
it would be very difficult to make that decision.

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/30/09 10:37 PM
That is painful I am sure and I'm sorry for you. I have a question for you, will you take her back when she comes a knockin??? Might want to give that some thought.

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/30/09 10:32 PM
Best of luck to you my friend.

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/30/09 10:16 PM

So, I just got off the phone with my most recent ex-girlfriend. We talked for about an hour about life, how things are going and such, and it occurred to me. If she would have had some of the realizations about life that she's having right now, things may have worked out between us. As it stands, her ex-husband and her are getting back together, which is great. Her kids are exited, and she sounds like she's finally pulling her life back together. I am truly happy for her.

But another weird thing occured to me while we were talking. This always happens to me. I spend months in a dead-end relationship with no future trying to help out here and there, just throw in my two cents when the moment is right, and give some guidance. Then a month after the breakup they end up doing all the things I was trying to encourage while we were dating and their life seems to right itself. Seems a very peculiar phenomenon. She even told me about some habits of mine that she now understands from her new perspective and how much better off she is now.

Even though I'll probably be lonely for the rest of my life I guess I can take some comfort in the fact that people's lives seem to change for the better after knowing me. Thoughts? Anyone else seem to be stuck in this scenario?

If that is true..can we meet because my life could use some "righting"

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/30/09 09:54 PM

Do I love you because your beautiful, or are you beautiful because I love you

Do you have times when you meet someone you are not terribly attracted to them physically and as you get to know the person they get more and more better looking? Then all of a sudden they are so hot and you don't know why you didn't see it before..

You're beautiful because I love you...I have had that happen. I am more interested in the character the rest will follow...unless he is a cyclops. I have found rare occasion when a man appears to be all three.

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/30/09 09:35 PM

When a guy tells his long time female friend that he has had a date and she proceeds to tell him that she is interested in him and would like to date him...what the hell does that mean? Aside from the fact that long term friends are now dating that is.

Hiya girl! flowerforyou

I don't think I understand the question. Obviously she wants to date him or she wouldn't have said so, no? Lots of rocket scientist in here, laugh It must mean she's realized she's more into him than she thought and it took almost "losing" (in her mind anyway) him to someone else for her to realize it.

Right, she wants to date him for sure. Perhaps there's more to it than even I know. Just seemed like an unusual time to express interest. Especially since they had been friends for sometime. My original thought was that maybe she enjoyed the attention from him and was concerned about losing that...but hey , what do I know.

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:56 AM
Dating and enjoying each others company would be fine. It could also get her into trouble if things get out of hand. In two or three years most people won't blink an eye about it.

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:46 AM
It's great you atill have a positive outlook

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:44 AM

She's either jelous,,,,

Or she wants to date him!!!!

One or the other

Ask her what it's about!!!:heart:

Would that I could.:smile: Thank you

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:43 AM

shes a hooker

and i've probably dated her

I know you're kidding, you're too cute to have to pay for it.

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:42 AM

When a guy tells his long time female friend that he has had a date and she proceeds to tell him that she is interested in him and would like to date him...what the hell does that mean? Aside from the fact that long term friends are now dating that is.

Interesting question. Sounds to me like she percieves her friend as a safety net and the thought of losing has made her want him now that someone else does.

I had that thought myself, interesting coming from a mans point of view.

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:21 AM

Theres nothing missing here. What do you think could be missing?

Obviously dating includes possiblity for things other than friendship, romance, closeness, possible intimacy, maybe sex, looking or working toward a relationship.

I don't know what's missing. I am curious as to why the long term friend would show interest after finding out he went out on a date. Why didn't she express interest before his date with someone else?
I dunno, just looking for feed back on it.

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/30/09 12:04 AM

No crushing but I am interviewing

That is always good ... good luck drinker

Thankyou

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/29/09 11:55 PM

Oh no, now she wants love triangle?

noway

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/29/09 11:54 PM
Not a big break up eater but I will drink a bit. Maybe a nice bottle of wine.

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/29/09 11:50 PM
He saw you and he liked what he saw. Thats it kiddo don't sell yourself short. You are responsible and you care about who you are, any guy would be lucky to have a girl with your attitude.
Get that number and call him.

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/29/09 11:45 PM

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25