Community > Posts By > hereformore

hereformore's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:15 AM

Well, I personally seek a nice guy. Would you mind telling the masses (or at least me) what you mean by "domesticate."

I mean, Colonel Klink standing over you with a hydrogen bomb, saying, "You VILL get married, and you VILL have 2.4 children, and there is NOTTINK you can do to CHANGE that, Hogan!"

If I find an ANCJ and need to domesticate him I would like to know where to start.
BTW isn't ANC a bit redundant?

I'm a writer, it's hyperbole.

Well, no worries about me domesticating a man since I don't want to get married and I have the 2.4 children. By domestication I thought perhaps you meant things like helping out around the house, family gatherings etc... to me what you call "domesticating" is simply living a lifestyle that perhaps you don't want, I.E. having children...or marrying for that matter.
Hyperbole...redundant...I dunno.

hereformore's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:05 AM
Edited by hereformore on Wed 08/26/09 11:06 AM
Well, I personally seek a nice guy. Would you mind telling the masses (or at least me) what you mean by "domesticate."
If I find an ANCJ and need to domesticate him I would like to know where to start.
BTW isn't ANC a bit redundant?

hereformore's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:42 PM

Yeah, I'm sorry but if someone I married cheated on me clearly shows that person doesn't love you as much as they thought when they said "I Do".

Just to keep it short. I say if you decided to give her a 2nd chance don't get too torn up if she does it again.

See, that was my initial thought. This is why we were seperated for a while. I had decided that she was not worth my time and figured that if she messed up once, she would do it again (u know, "once a cheater, always a cheater") But I am not one to just say "the hell with my vows" My vows were put before GOD and I swore "for better, or for Worse". Call me old fashioned but I DO believe in that.

If your spouse lays with another person, that is a legitimate reason to exit your marriage, even in Gods eyes, the vows were broken. Remeber it also says to love and honor...she did not honor you.
It is your decision and I feel your pain as I have been there. Ultimately I divorced but it took me a while to face the facts.
Good luck!

hereformore's photo
Mon 08/24/09 08:11 PM
sword is sharp

hereformore's photo
Mon 08/24/09 08:10 PM
Hawt

hereformore's photo
Mon 08/24/09 08:08 PM
over the edge

hereformore's photo
Mon 08/24/09 07:55 PM
I'll get back with you on this one.

hereformore's photo
Mon 08/24/09 07:53 PM
That is posession, not love. Loving is giving and wanting to see your lover happy.

hereformore's photo
Mon 08/24/09 07:44 PM
stealth

hereformore's photo
Mon 08/24/09 07:42 PM
Woods and river

hereformore's photo
Mon 08/24/09 05:21 PM
Yes they do.

hereformore's photo
Sun 08/23/09 03:21 PM
Edited by hereformore on Sun 08/23/09 03:22 PM

Yeah, I am still kicking! I'm having some computer issues, as well as a few life issues, but I am hanging in there and doing quite well. How are you?

(((flowerforyou)))
Hey missy...nice to see you here.

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 09:04 PM

I think you KNOW when someone loves you. If you thought someone loved you and it turns out they didnt, you have probably been lying to yourself.

After reading Dans' post I'm going to say yes....slowly raises handtears

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 08:55 PM
Depends on whether the issue of trust is mine due to baggage or if they did something to cause me not to trust.
If it's mine I would work on it and hope they will wait, if they brought it on then I'm outtie.

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 08:49 PM

How many of you bad boys are in need of a spanking tonight?spock
Im in, but im not shootin' the ping pong ball out my.................nevermind.shocked

It's all good, I'm ok with you leaving it in there...it's your butt.

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 08:40 PM

Why can't I have both?

Because it's my thread. Other than that, you're cool.

ok sorry flowerforyou

I'll just got with the vegetarian lasagna then.

I'll have what she's havinglaugh :wink:

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 08:26 PM
How many of you bad boys are in need of a spanking tonight?spock

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 10:34 AM
Can't say as I blame her, she did warn him.slaphead I personally would take the high road.

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 10:31 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Praying for the Good Lord to give you and yours strength.

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 07:19 AM
Edited by hereformore on Thu 08/20/09 07:26 AM

What holding back the rest...

Sure did not hold her back...

She did not start with all that...

She picked it up along the way...

Life is a journey.

You are its captain.

so then point it where you want to go...

and go there.

I agree with your statement, but you know once the wheels of "research" starts churning, stories like this one will gather momentum.It will then ((for the next ten years) become a stumbling block to the educated woman..........

Prognosticators! Someone should prognosticate their futures...good grief, they are annoying.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25