Community > Posts By > hereformore

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/08/09 07:08 PM
Success is the best revenge, pull yourself up and move on. You will be better off in the long run.

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/08/09 07:05 PM
Two beautiful souls, hugs to you both!

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/08/09 07:00 PM

In all fairness, I never saw any names mentioned. All I saw were some folks jumping to conclusions and making assumptions.

I hope no one thought that I was referring to anyone specific. I say to each his/her own. No judgement here. I was merely saying that for ME, I really want the focus of my profile to be the content of the text. I place a really high value on the cognitive aspects of a profile and would rather attract men that place that same value on it. It's no secret that I have a thing for witty geeks!

Also, FOR ME...I am totally NOT attracted to male profiles that include bare-chested pictures. I don't care how appealing it may be to me on all other levels, there is something about a man posting that type of picture for EVERYONE to view, that turns me off. Now, if he and I have chatted a while, and he then wants to send me a pic like that privately, that's an entirely different story. drool I think I'd prefer that his goodies be saved for a select few than out there for everyone to see.

I think we were seperated at birth!

Can we make it triplets?

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/08/09 06:56 PM

In all fairness, I never saw any names mentioned. All I saw were some folks jumping to conclusions and making assumptions.

I hope no one thought that I was referring to anyone specific. I say to each his/her own. No judgement here. I was merely saying that for ME, I really want the focus of my profile to be the content of the text. I place a really high value on the cognitive aspects of a profile and would rather attract men that place that same value on it. It's no secret that I have a thing for witty geeks!

Also, FOR ME...I am totally NOT attracted to male profiles that include bare-chested pictures. I don't care how appealing it may be to me on all other levels, there is something about a man posting that type of picture for EVERYONE to view, that turns me off. Now, if he and I have chatted a while, and he then wants to send me a pic like that privately, that's an entirely different story. drool I think I'd prefer that his goodies be saved for a select few than out there for everyone to see.

Thank you, my original post did say profiles of half naked "people" not specifically women. I did mention the whole bikini/tank top but I was not name specific. I agree wholly with the above comment.

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/08/09 04:08 PM

Thanks Grant.....

Go figure...I can't draw straight lines....

Welcome!!!
Don't know how to use a camera,but i do...
It's the eye,go figure?

Lucky you! I am hell on wheels with a pencil/ pen/ or inks...I just can't get fine enough resolution to show the stippling....

but, even with my big paintings...you still gotta be 2-3" away to realize that my work is dots.

Pointallism?

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/08/09 03:53 PM
Edited by hereformore on Wed 07/08/09 03:54 PM
Heard a story about a woman that sued (and won) a maker of spermicidal jelly because she got pregnant despite using said product...claimed the warning label didn't specify to use it vaginally so she was eating it on her toast. True story.

Derslaphead

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/08/09 07:37 AM

woo hoo!

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/08/09 07:32 AM

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/08/09 07:29 AM
Your're my inspiration!

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/08/09 07:26 AM

Oh I'm making a list in the last couple of weeks. How long ya got?! laugh laugh laugh laugh

And hereformore, don't forget Trump's eyebrows!!!! good gawd man

True...do you think it is all the same bunch of hair just swooped down over his eyes?

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/08/09 05:56 AM

I'm probably not going to win any points here but when I have viewed profiles, I'll admit I view men and women, it grosses me out to see pics of people that are half naked. Honestly, do they do that to get e mail? Is that the kind of attention they want? There are people that post here that are frequently in some sort of bewbie baring top/bikini, ok you have bewbies, can you put them away now...On the flip side of that though, I rarely get e mail...should I post a pic of me in MY bikini toplaugh

Would cause much perving.
bigsmile
blushing

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/08/09 05:48 AM

Thankyou!

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/08/09 05:36 AM
I don't understand why Donald Trump won't get a haircut, does he not have enough money?

hereformore's photo
Tue 07/07/09 01:44 PM
What is the special sauce in a Big Mac?

hereformore's photo
Tue 07/07/09 01:31 PM

Well thanks, but I rarely get e mails. I agree with the type of person that you are aiming to attract. I prefer it be based on my character, wit and all the rest...not on my chest.

Geeezus! You and Auburngirl sound like 80 year old frumps! You are both beautiful but have sour pusses. sad2

Guys are attracted to women's bodies whether they see bikinis right off the bat or not. Some may temper their 'need' for looking at your body -- but it's there!

Have you spent any time with men? :laughing:

They are pigs and we love it! :thumbsup:

I don't mind you that guys snipping at me with your little veiled insults because I like who I am, and I do attract the right type of guys. I am a graduate student and I will go on for my doctoral so I am not a dummy by any means.

Enjoy your day. flowers

I would appreciate it if you not call names as you do not know me. Secondly I have spent time with men. My late husband and I had a wonderful relationship and I have an incredible man in my life now. And no, not all women want a "pig"

I can assure you, I am not a frump and my puss is not sour. I am also intelligent and capable of intellectual conversation.
I have spent time with men and know what to do when the need "arises"
You make it sound that I was aiming specifically at you...paranoid much? There are many pics in here that fall into the "half naked" category.
I believe you said "live and let live" did you not? Relax....

hereformore's photo
Tue 07/07/09 01:17 PM

No it isn't. but many of us won't post half naked pics on the internet.

Live and let live! and don't judge others based on what you would or wouldn't do. flowerforyou
Honestly, I am not surprised at your reaction on this matter all things considered. You are a pretty lady and you seem to take good care of yourself, don't sell yourself short. Before you get your shorts in a bunch...please take it as the compliment it is meant to be...not a battle cry.

hereformore's photo
Tue 07/07/09 01:14 PM

I'm probably not going to win any points here but when I have viewed profiles, I'll admit I view men and women, it grosses me out to see pics of people that are half naked. Honestly, do they do that to get e mail? Is that the kind of attention they want? There are people that post here that are frequently in some sort of bewbie baring top/bikini, ok you have bewbies, can you put them away now...On the flip side of that though, I rarely get e mail...should I post a pic of me in MY bikini toplaugh

You are really pretty though...I'm sure you get plenty of emails, missy! flowerforyou

Everyone's different, but for me, even if I had the bod for a bikini pic, which I don't, I wouldn't post it. I would like to attract men who like my profile based on the things I've written, rather than my pics, and are hopefully attracted to my intelligence and sense of humor.
Well thanks, but I rarely get e mails. I agree with the type of person that you are aiming to attract. I prefer it be based on my character, wit and all the rest...not on my chest.

hereformore's photo
Tue 07/07/09 01:05 PM
Edited by hereformore on Tue 07/07/09 01:07 PM

BINGO!!! You aren't alone in thinking that.

What are you looking at chick profiles for anyway! :laughing: winking

There is nothing wrong with summer related pix. It's not

1930! tongue2 flowerforyou

I view profiles for a variety of reasons...sometimes you don't even have to view the profiles to see them half naked...

hereformore's photo
Tue 07/07/09 01:04 PM

BINGO!!! You aren't alone in thinking that.

Thanks for getting my back!

hereformore's photo
Tue 07/07/09 01:03 PM
Feeds the chickens in his thong undies