Community > Posts By > hereformore

hereformore's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:02 AM

there are a few but i can't/won't name names. their stupidity entertains me more than it frustrates me. be seeing you

Awww come on name them....:wink:

hereformore's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:00 AM

How long have ya got?

laugh laugh

hereformore's photo
Sun 07/19/09 10:49 PM
Edited by hereformore on Sun 07/19/09 10:52 PM
Let's just say a big get together and everyone is invited. We can get acquainted face to face.

hereformore's photo
Sun 07/19/09 09:06 PM

Keep it shaved flowerforyou

I will when you do!:laugh

hereformore's photo
Sun 07/19/09 09:02 PM

A woman told me today.Guys are like a deck of cards

A heart to love him
A diamond to marry him
A club to smash his ****!ng head in, and a spade to bury him

shocked Is this true?

Was it a Tranny? Just curious.

hereformore's photo
Sun 07/19/09 08:34 PM
I'm going with the majority on this. It's good advice.

hereformore's photo
Sun 07/19/09 08:23 PM

All I can say is I feel sorry for his wife. I know alot of men find other women attractive but if they truly love the one they are with then they should not even be tempted to cheat/leave. If he is tempted then I would say he truly does not love his wife and should do her a favor and divorce her so she can find a real man that can truly love her and be faithful to her!

Amen. I second that. I third that.

I agree, set that woman free. My guess is he won't be happy with those other women either.

hereformore's photo
Sun 07/19/09 08:07 PM

I think some people are definitely more picky online. For example a woman may reject a man who is 5' 10" or 5' 11" because he isn't 6 ft tall. Offline, a woman may not even notice the 1-2 inches difference.

You are referring to height...right?

YOU are bad!!! laugh

blushing

hereformore's photo
Sun 07/19/09 08:05 PM
Edited by hereformore on Sun 07/19/09 08:06 PM
:wink:

I think some people are definitely more picky online. For example a woman may reject a man who is 5' 10" or 5' 11" because he isn't 6 ft tall. Offline, a woman may not even notice the 1-2 inches difference.

You are referring to height when not noticing the 1-2" right?:wink:

hereformore's photo
Sun 07/19/09 08:03 PM
Not sure if you are just wanting a guys opinion but here is mine if you want a womans. I think that a significant other would not be turned off by scars if they love you. If they don't love you....leave the lights off if your worried.:wink:

hereformore's photo
Sun 07/19/09 07:55 PM

she's that weird chick that did something on some show with british people or something and it resulted in something happening to her or someone else somewhere somehow...maybe.

you know....it was that one thing! Seriously, wasn't she an idol contestant?

hereformore's photo
Sun 07/19/09 07:52 PM
Cindy Crawford and Brooke Shields

hereformore's photo
Sun 07/19/09 07:47 PM

I won't be needing the diamond for marriage...and if you irritate me enough to want to bury you then I'm out.
:thumbsup:

winking

hereformore's photo
Sun 07/19/09 07:39 PM

Ride my wiener. Its a hog.

rofl rofl rofl

hereformore's photo
Sun 07/19/09 03:53 PM
Tootsweet and Auburngirl both because they seem a lot like me and I would like to share a bottle of wine. Krupa because I would like to watch him paint. Lex because he seems so jaded and sometimes I need a reality check on life/love. One other person but I can't/won't name him.

hereformore's photo
Sun 07/19/09 03:40 PM
I won't be needing the diamond for marriage...and if you irritate me enough to want to bury you then I'm out.

hereformore's photo
Sun 07/19/09 08:21 AM

Excuse me Miss, here touch my shirt.

Now doesn't that feel like boyfriend material to you?

Cute:wink:

hereformore's photo
Sat 07/18/09 09:47 PM
Edited by hereformore on Sat 07/18/09 09:48 PM

Cleavage pictures: Why?

We like them. laugh

Yeah, but I've noticed a tendency for a lot of those same women to subsequently post complaints when guys e-mail them about their cleavage pics....!

Uh, you sort of brought it on yourself, ya know....?

As I'm not a cleavage guy, those pics just don't interest me at all....

::thumbsup:

hereformore's photo
Sat 07/18/09 11:45 AM

If I could find a good looking guy with integrity, I'd marry him...spock even if his manners were not so great.

I will take a man with integrity. I am not concerned much with looks because the right man with integrity, would be incredibly good looking to me. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I agree, he would be a keeper!

hereformore's photo
Sat 07/18/09 11:37 AM

:banana: :banana: Wichita Minglers Rock!:banana: :banana:

Dittodrinker