Community > Posts By > hereformore

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:04 PM
Edited by hereformore on Thu 07/23/09 08:07 PM

I collect unnecessary papers. Blah! I wanted to get rid of them, but this crazy dog keeps barking at the shredder. She actually used the bathroom on the floor because it scared her. Well, I guess I have to wait until I have my own place with no animals.

Here's a thought...let the dog eat the papers...he he

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:03 PM

I don't know
I don't know
I don't know

Aw'man, ya' beat me to it!frown

Sorry
Sorry
Sorry
rofl rofl rofl

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/23/09 04:06 PM

What is it about blurred vision that makes all those men so much more desireable....

I don't know, but thank goodness for it.

With some men no drinking is necessary.blushing

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/23/09 03:26 PM
I don't know
I don't know
I don't know

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/23/09 03:24 PM
Christian Mingles and Herpes ads....not together though. WTH.

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/23/09 03:15 PM
I am not good at hiding my feelings when I am upset, unfortunately. When I am upset I try to stay away from people until I get my head on straight. Happiness..really no need to hide that. A feeling of affection, I could hide if I chose to.

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/23/09 10:49 AM

Yes, most people really are that useless. I'm always disgusted by people who laugh when someone slips and falls. How is that funny? What if they really hurt themselves?grumble

I totally agree.

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/23/09 10:47 AM

Thank the govt for taking all the responsibility away from citizens.
Meaning, if they slip and fall... it's not their fault, it's the store's fault. (bullsh*t)

And thank you to all the people that sue the good samaritans and win. Makes people think twice about helping others.

Are you familiar with a specific case? I was under the impression that you can't be sued as a "good samaritan." I have been through numerous CPR and first aid classes and was taught that "good samaritans" are legally protected under those laws. In the case of people just watching someone in physical trouble and not helping is just ignorance and lack of compassion.

It can happen, I believe the 'Good Samaritan' law is different state to state. I could be wrong though. Either way, I didn't really help him as far as medically (I have no experience with diabetes and wasn't sure if his sugar was too high or low) so I just sat him down in a chair and made sure he wouldn't fall and hurt himself, then called 911. I imagine now that his sugar was too low as the paramedics had me grab some sugary drinks and they proceeded to douse a pint of orange juice with sugar before they took him off to the hospital for a few hours.

Either way, someone at the very least could have called 911 before me, it was evident he wasn't doing so hot and all they could well do was sit and laugh...aside from one of our regular girls who was the one that told me when I was walking in that he needed to be helped, the rest are well useless.

The fact that you went back in to check on him because you observed that he wasn't looking so good may have actually saved his life...you did good.:thumbsup:

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/23/09 10:11 AM

Thank the govt for taking all the responsibility away from citizens.
Meaning, if they slip and fall... it's not their fault, it's the store's fault. (bullsh*t)

And thank you to all the people that sue the good samaritans and win. Makes people think twice about helping others.

Are you familiar with a specific case? I was under the impression that you can't be sued as a "good samaritan." I have been through numerous CPR and first aid classes and was taught that "good samaritans" are legally protected under those laws. In the case of people just watching someone in physical trouble and not helping is just ignorance and lack of compassion.

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/22/09 10:28 PM

what a great day...I might have met my next ex-wife

love is there love in the air?love

Hmmmmmm...

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/22/09 09:42 PM

what a great day...I might have met my next ex-wife

What's that make now???? Dare I ask.

hereformore's photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:35 PM

Sign of the times. Go hands free people. Blue tooth, and auto dictation, and heads up display. The technology is there. I have it. 2 hands on the wheel and eyes on the road. People are lazy and too cheap to get the technology that could save them from their own stupidity and recklessness.

Yea but isn't some of the recklessness due to just having your concentration distracted.

hereformore's photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:34 PM

When working with a Safety Dept on a project I found lots of studies that showed EATING in the car was the cause of even more accidents than cell phones.

Just an observation worth considering.

I could totally see that because if I'm at the wheel and I drop a fry, I'm going after it.

hereformore's photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:15 PM
Edited by hereformore on Tue 07/21/09 08:16 PM

most of the theaters around here have the nice seats that recline and have fold-up arm rests. you can stretch across 5 seats like they're a couch if it's not crowded. teenagers find it easier to dry hump laugh and rotund patrons don't feel cramped.

if it's me and some guy friends we'll put a seat between us if there are enough empties. it's not a homophobic thing, we just aren't all cramped that way.

Yea right...laugh laugh

hereformore's photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:40 PM
My children.

hereformore's photo
Tue 07/21/09 06:16 PM

I was thinking that maybe there should be a special place for those "not" crushing to post and the crushers can crush away in the crushing thread..

:banana: :banana: :banana:
Ok, I'm confused because the word crush/crushing has been used 4 times and I have had two Coronas....is this a I have a crush thread or a I don't have a crush thread.
Cuz I don't have a crush on anyone.....winking

rofl rofl rofl rofl sorry...

S ok, I had it coming, it's what I get for drinking and mingling

No worries, sometimes that's when I have the most fun!!! :laughing: :laughing: I'm still at work but heading home right now for some wine...drinker

What is it about blurred vision that makes all those men so much more desireable....

hereformore's photo
Tue 07/21/09 06:14 PM

I was thinking that maybe there should be a special place for those "not" crushing to post and the crushers can crush away in the crushing thread..

Ok, I'm confused because the word crush/crushing has been used 4 times and I have had two Coronas....is this a I have a crush thread or a I don't have a crush thread.

rofl rofl rofl rofl sorry...

S ok, I had it coming, it's what I get for drinking and mingling

hereformore's photo
Tue 07/21/09 06:02 PM

Ok, I'm confused because the word crush/crushing has been used 4 times amnd I have had two Coronas....is this a I have a crush thread or a I don't have a crush thread.

it's the thread for people who aren't hung up on anyone from mingle.

K, I am in the right place then...thanks for clarifying

hereformore's photo
Tue 07/21/09 05:56 PM
Edited by hereformore on Tue 07/21/09 06:00 PM

hereformore's photo
Tue 07/21/09 05:51 PM

99.99% of my "extra curves" are in the belly and from my kids. Mostly I'm cool with it because, after all, five kids could totally mess up a woman's body WAY worse than a few extra pounds! I kinda won the lottery there.

But today I was sitting there thinking... and realized that it's a major issue for me in that kind of situation, which sucks. So I thought, "why not ask about it? You've learned a lot from Mingle already. Why not this?"

Thanks for these answers. Both genders. I mean that. It can help a lot to see things from the other side. :smile:

I can totally relate on the had some children body with curves. Most of the time I am fairly confident about the way I look but recently I had a man totally take my self confidence away..was my own fault that i let him. I work hard to look like I do (so so) and I know he was/is into stick thin women. I'm not stick thin and I won't let him make me feel bad again. You look great to me!

Thank you! So do you, actually. I was thinking that. Nice hair! flowerforyou Yeah, it only takes a little bit for a man to cut us down, doesn't it? grumble Glad to hear you're not letting him do that anymore!

Snarky, I'm pretty skinny and I have the same concerns. I have been on dates where the men said, "I normally like a little meat on my women". I've been in a make out session or two where they grabbed by hip bones which made me uncomfortable. I think we all have body issues regardless of our size but beauty is really in the eye of the beholder. The look in one man's eyes can make you feel like the most beautiful woman. Good Luck.

Woah... seriously? I... that actually amazes me! Man... that means were ALL screwed! laugh Or, ya know, I could look at it the good way and think we're all beautiful instead. Yeah, I think I'll do that. :angel:

Thank you for that POV. It's one I never heard before. flowerforyou

I'm guessing it's rarely a concern with the man.

Some arbitrary percentage of men won't care because they aren't looking long term anyhow.... it's just about right now. They just want to have a good time, and likely want you to have a good time too. They've already assessed your physical attributes and are ok with you for the situation.

And the other percentage is likely really in to you and it's a step further in connecting to you. At this point they've long since dealt with any physical considerations.

Unless it turns out you have a swastika tattooed on your belly. That can be a little unsettling.

Hmm... ya know, as logical as that is, it never occured to me. Weird... huh

And you two and your swasticas. Didn't you know it's a PENTEGRAM that's the scariest? I mean, when your woman's a witch, who KNOWS what she can do to ya? :wink:

Whats that? Turn a little smoky into a Bratwurst....poof.