Community > Posts By > hereformore

hereformore's photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:52 AM

So you don't look like Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp or Harrison Ford or George Clooney.

So you really aren't all that much of a " nice " guy, but you can be a GOOD guy.

This is the thread for those of us who are kinda...non handsome...only nice occasionally...but are actually the GOOD men that all the women seem to be looking for.

Bring it on, gents.

Let's show the ladies that there are some really good men out here, if the ladies would just stop looking for the ' drool factor '.

:tongue:
Ok......Ive said this many times but I think I need to clarify. Its NOT ONLY about the looks of a guy. They have to have that "something".......charisma.......the "it" factor. Ive dated many beautiful men with rocks for brains and personalities to match!!!frustrated slaphead

Yes.....you can be nice but you need to have the "it" factor. Something that makes all women need to have you. Something that makes ME want to have you.

Do you have that???bigsmile flowerforyou

I totally agree here and the "it" factor varies for women. I do not get that into looks but I look for personality. Make me laugh enough and eventually I will be drawn to you. Not tell jokes laugh but off the cuff witty. Witty=Sexy for me.

hereformore's photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:47 AM

IMHO, if she felt as "bonded" with you as you say you do with her the "other guy" would be getting less interesting to her every day. If you are thinking of stepping aside to see what develops between them and she thinks that may be necessary, she isn't that interested in you. Sorry.

I don't know if that is quite the case, she is rather interested in me and has said so, but also wishes to give the other guy a fair shake too, which is proper I would suppose.

You like her a lot, you have very deep feelings for her. Deep meaninful conversations and she could love you if you treated her as you said you would, but yet she thinks the guy (with unknown intentions) needs a fair shake. Would you give another lady a fair shake if she were to begin showing interest in you? All I am saying is that you may be more wrapped up in her than she is in you. If you were both on the same page she wouldn't be interested in the other guy. I am not saying to end things, just protect your heart a bit by slowing down.

hereformore's photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:37 AM

spracist

Oh yes, that's better. Space spracist.

hereformore's photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:09 AM

I would tap Danny DeVito in a heartbeat.

Tap him, hmmmm, based on his height <5ft and yours my guess is he would best be utilized in ways other than "tapping."
Ewwwwww gross visual.

hereformore's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:30 PM
Edited by hereformore on Mon 07/20/09 09:30 PM

I really miss the day's telling some one this(no not runaway from home)Just telling a lady let's go away for a few day's/Any one else ever do this?

Ummmm no, but if someone asked I would be inclined to say yes.
Let's run ta kansasslaphead

Are you asking me to take a road trip??
Mmmmmm.dunno

Platonic of course.blushing blushing I am waaaayyyyy to old for you.
Yea you grew up with dirt.Pffttt.you are gorgeous for your age

blushing blushing Oh wow! Thank you.

hereformore's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:50 PM

I really miss the day's telling some one this(no not runaway from home)Just telling a lady let's go away for a few day's/Any one else ever do this?

Mmmmmm.dunno

Platonic of course.blushing blushing I am waaaayyyyy to old for you.

hereformore's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:31 PM

Hawaii! :banana: :banana:

LMAO..okshades

hereformore's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:27 PM

Screw that! If you're thinking road trip, tell him some place like the beach!!! laugh

I'll take into consideration. What is the nearest beach, say from Ohio and Kansas?

hereformore's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:23 PM

That's not much of a road trip considering you are already IN Kansas! laugh

Right, maybe we should meet somewhere in the middle.laugh

hereformore's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:20 PM

Wow. Good thinkin' there. Where were you when I started my Deep Thoughts thread.

Perhaps he was with "Jack Handy."

laugh

I remember one of his:

"The crows seemed to be calling his name all day thought Caw"

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.laugh Jack Handy

hereformore's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:15 PM
Edited by hereformore on Mon 07/20/09 08:16 PM

Good quotes. I've found that we often give advice when all that is really wanted is an ear.

Didn't help Van Gogh much!

I hear he was pissed when she said "Vince, 'Lend me your ear' is just an expression."

I hope she said it into his good ear.

hereformore's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:12 PM

hereformore's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:08 PM

Let me consider the pros and cons....

PROS:

1. Space chicks
2. Zero gravity sex
3. Sports would be much cooler if everyone could jump 50'

they're green...bear that in mind. but as long as you're not a space racist you'd enjoy yourself. happy

Space racist....would we call that a spaceist? Or wait, a space spacist.laugh laugh

hereformore's photo
Mon 07/20/09 06:12 PM
Edited by hereformore on Mon 07/20/09 06:12 PM

hereformore's photo
Mon 07/20/09 06:05 PM

Good quotes. I've found that we often give advice when all that is really wanted is an ear.

Didn't help Van Gogh much!

hereformore's photo
Mon 07/20/09 06:01 PM

Wow. Good thinkin' there. Where were you when I started my Deep Thoughts thread.

Perhaps he was with "Jack Handy."

hereformore's photo
Mon 07/20/09 05:10 PM
NO I don't think I would.

hereformore's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:44 AM
IMHO, if she felt as "bonded" with you as you say you do with her the "other guy" would be getting less interesting to her every day. If you are thinking of stepping aside to see what develops between them and she thinks that may be necessary, she isn't that interested in you. Sorry.

hereformore's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:19 AM
Thank you, I hope your day goes great too!

hereformore's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:08 AM

Walk to bank... Rob Bank... Then Smile laugh :wink:

And run away