Community > Posts By > hereformore

hereformore's photo
Mon 03/08/10 06:27 PM

Okay, it's about homeless people ebing out there in this downpour. I can't enjoy it anymore...thats the shift. Please don't say that they chose that life, not one that I know is not trying to make their life better.

The fact that you care says a lot...someone out there feels your compassion!

hereformore's photo
Mon 03/08/10 06:19 PM

We all have to be attracted to someone, I very few people would look at someone as say "wow, butt ugly but what a great personality, I'm want to date them"... We are not all attracted to the same look either.. Who I find attractive someone else may not... I like the ruggedly handsome and pretty boy looks.. Those are 2 different extremes... Most of my friends don't find the same men attractive that I do... I may be somewhat attracted to someone and then get to know them, their sense of humor, ability to communicate, intelligence, etc. any of the many things that I find attractive in a man and those other things will make me be even more attracted to him... And THEN if he does something/things that turn me off, like has a lack of ethics or does not have any of the same goals or desires in life that I do, then I will lose my attraction for him...

We have different tastes, desires, needs, wants, etc. If we don't see that in a person then really looks have nothing to do with it but to even want to get to know a person most people need to be attracted to a person...

Every time I've seen this topic the OP gets compliments and isn't interested in those giving the compliments or those showing the interest.... Most times I see this topic the OP is unhappy b/c who "they" want may not want them, but they don't seem to stop and think about the people that "do" want them and how the role is switched b/c they don't want those people...

Good point!

hereformore's photo
Sun 11/29/09 07:18 PM

gotta have a gal that can clean fishrofl rofl rofl

She's out there...s o m e w h e r e!
if she has a nice boat thats a plus

Have you seen "Finding Nemo"? Don't touch the boat!!!!

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:54 PM
If you still have time to mingle on mingle then you're ok.

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/28/09 04:56 AM
I'm up nowgrumble grumble That's nothing compared to the rest of you though!

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:50 PM

Well, I'm sorry but you have to talk to people to ask them out.
What are your mails like? Why are they lukewarm?

I just got one that said I was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seem. My reply? MmmmK.

I'm with you on that, got one today that said "you're drop dead gorgeous" wanna be my LTP...uh hello. It is probably the same guy that hit you up. Sheesh

WHAT!!!what

You mean they dont really mean it when they say that your the most stunning thing to hit the planet!!!surprised

Chit! laugh

I know right! Iceholes:wink:

Maybe its a mans payback for all the faked orgasms.laugh

Me, fake an orgasm...laugh

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:49 PM

I'm with you on that, got one today that said "you're drop dead gorgeous" wanna be my LTP...uh hello. It is probably the same guy that hit you up. Sheesh

Hey, it wasn't me. noway noway

Why didn't I think of that first? laugh laugh

blushing

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:46 PM
I agree, no time for you means he's just not that into you. Sucks!

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:39 PM
Depends on how you are coming at them. Sincerity and respect...or "hey, I'd like to hit that." Read the profile first and go from there. I am growing tired of the one liners. "wow, you are beautiful." Good grief...

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/27/09 01:56 PM

I just got one that said I was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seem. My reply? MmmmK.

WHAT!!!what

You mean they dont really mean it when they say that your the most stunning thing to hit the planet!!!surprised

Chit! laugh

I know right! Iceholes:wink:

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/27/09 01:54 PM
Truly amazing and hopefully serves as some hope for families of missing loved ones.

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/27/09 01:42 PM

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/27/09 01:29 PM
raises hand!

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:55 AM
Edited by hereformore on Thu 08/27/09 10:57 AM

Mostly it's about whether your baggage can be stowed overhead or whether you get charged the extra $25 just for bringing it.

What is the size specifications for baggage needing to be stored overhead?

I have no baggage, so I don't have no first hand knowledge.... :wink: laugh

"Don't have no" :wink:

I hate it when the typo is actually funnier than what I meant. laugh laugh

Actually when I went back and read mine I realized that is not gramatically correct eitherslaphead Karma!

hereformore's photo
Wed 08/26/09 08:52 PM

Baggage is your expectations for your relationships. Each failed relationship raises the standard for the next. We keep looking for someone closer to perfect than the last one. Eventually the standard becomes so high no one will ever measure up. But, we remain lonely. It can be vicious.

Funny because it seems like I keep lowering the bar each time.laugh

hereformore's photo
Wed 08/26/09 08:49 PM
My husband was unfaithful while I was expecting our child. I found out two weeks before she was born. He wouldn't talk about it and denied it for years, told me I was crazy. I actually thought I was for a while. I don't think I ever recovered and the trust was gone, but just to be sure I stuck it out another 18 years....slaphead
Sad thing is, I don't think he thought I would ever have the courage to leave and now I can see the regret that he just never seemed to have while we were married.

hereformore's photo
Wed 08/26/09 08:39 PM

Mostly it's about whether your baggage can be stowed overhead or whether you get charged the extra $25 just for bringing it.

I have no baggage, so I don't have no first hand knowledge.... :wink: laugh

"Don't have no" :wink:

hereformore's photo
Wed 08/26/09 08:38 PM

22 inches, 14 inches wide- with a weight limit.

I was thinking it might be measured in years...baggage more than three years old must be checked.

hereformore's photo
Wed 08/26/09 08:30 PM
Never felt so good never felt so right

hereformore's photo
Wed 08/26/09 12:36 PM

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25