Community > Posts By > hereformore

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 11:27 AM
Edited by hereformore on Fri 08/07/09 11:27 AM

Reading and/or painting. I am reading my own post and see now why I am alone...I am boring.

You paint?!?!?!?!?! Don't hold out on us Honey! I LOVE seeing peoples work!

It is a hobby and I paint murals. When I lived in Texas I did murals on many of my walls. Had pics. but have moved twice since then and can't find. I liked my work and I am my own worst critic.

Incidentally, my old house is in Mansfield Texas if ya wanna check it out. She hasn't changed anything.

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 11:22 AM

Reading and/or painting. I am reading my own post and see now why I am alone...I am boring.

You paint?!?!?!?!?! Don't hold out on us Honey! I LOVE seeing peoples work!

It is a hobby and I paint murals. When I lived in Texas I did murals on many of my walls. Had pics. but have moved twice since then and can't find. I liked my work and I am my own worst critic.

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 11:20 AM

flowerforyou Writing. I love cultured and artistic women. be seeing you

flowers

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 11:15 AM
Edited by hereformore on Fri 08/07/09 11:16 AM

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 10:44 AM
Adding to that....coughing vigorously until help arrives can help your chances. Take deep breaths and cough like you are working up sputum. Deep breaths before each cough and coughs need to last several seconds. The deep breath keeps oxygen in the lungs and the coughing squeezes the heart muscle and helps blood flow.

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 10:08 AM

Da-mn Shes back! Kids sleeping..

I read every word everyone said.

I give one person a chance because I am bold, I believe anyone can make a relationship if given the chance!

And That is what i have done, I lay all my cards face up! I write all my expectations, all my dreams for the future, I put down all my living expenses to hide none!

I tell my past story, I say my present situation!

and i show my life can change with a new relationship, what I am willing to sacrifice to be in one.

I listen to what there reply is, I listen to what there life problems are, I hear there story, and am shown the struggles that will be to come, I understand the faith of the out come.

At that time both side of the deck is laid out on the table it is only two 2# jokers left that can Make or break the deal!

There is also another card in the deck, it is the Rules and how to play the game, and if you don't follow the rules on this little card then one of us will have lost be fore we started.

in a marriage, the rule is to not cheat, do not abuse and do not leave...

in a relationship it can not be used for there is no rules just a act of faith, trust and respect.

I stay alone after the day is gone. For No one will play there hand! in the Game of Love!

too much of a risk taker I am...

OOO and by the way. 7 yrs ago, the first man that came to my site on AM singles "Was the one I dated for 5 yrs"?... He had Parkinson's and crowns and I never rejected him but when i got cancer he rejected me.. now mine is gone, and he still has his....

I stayed he ran the end.

I'm sorry he took from you and didn't give when it was his turn.

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 09:21 AM

I am confident enough not to answer

laugh laugh Good one! And humble enough not to have to.
:thumbsup:

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 08:35 AM

We COULD use the "I.O.U." system like they did in the old days...wait...we do use it.... it's called Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Capital One...(another magical and often times butt saving tool) lol

If only they would take the barter system to pay it off. They could have my used stuff back.laugh

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 08:32 AM
Ok, so you need beef...I have some. I need fish...you have some. s'all good.

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 08:29 AM
Herewaving

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 08:25 AM
How about the barter system....

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 08:23 AM

Well crud...I guess I lose it in a few months when I hit the big 5-Ohhhhhhh!
noway

You do not look 50. You look great so roll with itdrinker

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 08:21 AM
I would agree that if you are on the internet to "imitate" a relationship but are doing so to keep people at a distance someone is probably going to get hurt. I can see where the situation may start as friends and "sneak up" that you have feelings. If that were the case and each person was honest to begin with then the acceptance is there. That still leaves the problem of "do I want to drag someone into this." I also agree that if that person is there in the low times then imagine the up swing.
I don't know if there is an ideal time to start a relationship. How often does everything line up....it doesn't have to be about money. If it is then something is amiss. JMO

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 07:23 AM

Really..that is very interesting. What if a woman shows acceptance of a mans situation at that time. I.E. his house is falling down around his ears and he still keeps her at arms length? What does that mean..."he's just not that into you."
Good question ?
My thoughts are that keeping her at arms length might mean that afraid of committing. Or not ready to committee. Or maybe self confidence is so low that feeling that he is not a good catch, Don't want to drag some one in to the mess... frustrated

That is an interesting view point also. Not too sure low self confidence was the issue because the acceptance was there on my part. Everything happens for a reason.

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:57 AM

Really..that is very interesting. What if a woman shows acceptance of a mans situation at that time. I.E. his house is falling down around his ears and he still keeps her at arms length? What does that mean..."he's just not that into you."

If a man wants to be with a woman he will he will find a way to make it happen..or yep, "he's just not that into you".

Pretty much my take on it too.

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/06/09 10:59 PM
Edited by hereformore on Thu 08/06/09 10:59 PM

Everyone should believe that no one is hotter. Have some confidence, damnit! The man you are with should think you are the hottest woman he has ever known.

Does that actually happen?

When you have the right man....it absolutely does.

Cheese and rice...someone point me in the right direction, please.

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/06/09 10:50 PM

Everyone should believe that no one is hotter. Have some confidence, damnit! The man you are with should think you are the hottest woman he has ever known.

Does that actually happen?

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/06/09 10:43 PM

What would you think if your partner made the point to you that there are people that are hotter than you?

How would you feel?

It sucks, it has happened to me. I guess I am just insecure but that is the kind of thing that makes me so angry.

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/06/09 10:40 PM
Good luck.

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/06/09 10:34 PM

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25