hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 04:34 PM
breeze

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 04:31 PM
wealth without morals

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 02:29 PM

I would love to wear a wedding band on my finger. But id take it off at the bars and such...no really hear me out. and older married guys can attest to this... Men get hit on at leasy 50% more when they have that band on.

grumble What, I have never hit on a married man. I guess I'm old fashioned because I don't think a married guy should be in a club, unless he is with his so...

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 12:08 PM

I just apprecieate creativity.....

if you can produce a Madonna on a piece of toast or the Cistene Chapel ceiling...it is all good by me.

offtopic
I am left handed, I've have heard lefties are more creative, I dunno. But certain things stir me...know what I mean?

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 12:07 PM

yea,how DARE you hijack a thread!! I would NEVER do that!!
:wink:

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 11:59 AM
Edited by hereformore on Fri 08/07/09 12:01 PM

Reading and/or painting. I am reading my own post and see now why I am alone...I am boring.

You paint?!?!?!?!?! Don't hold out on us Honey! I LOVE seeing peoples work!

It is a hobby and I paint murals. When I lived in Texas I did murals on many of my walls. Had pics. but have moved twice since then and can't find. I liked my work and I am my own worst critic.

We are all our own worst critics doll. I have done more than a few murals. If you did murals..you DEFINITLEY got a sketch pad around...don't be shy....

If you like your work...that is good enough....

I used to be a pro...now I only do hobby work....it is much more gratifying...

No, no sketch pad, but I really do have pics somewhere. I have had no formal training at all. Isn't there a word for that Krupa...avant garde (sp) I don't know. I haven't doen anyhing big for a while. Haven't been too inspired due to m ajor changes in my life.

Funny thing about inspiration...

Sometimes, all you need to do to get inspired, is pick up what you have put down.

It is true but I can't paint murals now due to the fact that I don't own my own home and I am not good enough to do others homes. I guess I coould offer to do it for free. I have no examples since I can't find my darn pictures. I really need to find those things.
If I find and post you guys can't laugh...promise!

Who says your inspiration has to be murals??

Grab a sketch pad from the dollar store. Go to a painting supplier and grab a couple of small canvases.

That is the beauty of painting and drawing. It can work, in one way or another, on just about any medium.

My ex g/f was a painter. She has done murals as well. But she also painted on just about everything. Wood, glass, metal...it didn't matter to her.

Whatever you do, don't limit your abilities by thinking that you can only do murals.

I feel like I hijacked the thread. Sorry. You are right about the sketch pad, I could do that, although I feel paint is so forgiving and easily changed. It gives me more confidence. I can do that though, in fact when I am done reading Oliver Twist I will get one. Thanks

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 11:57 AM

Don't sweat it Herefor....

all things come back around in time....

Painting or creativity comes and goes in waves.....

I go through the same thing. When I am happy, I can't stipple worth a damned.

When I am miserable....my work flows like water on the side of a mountain.....

No where near your caliber.

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 11:56 AM

Incidentally, my old house is in Mansfield Texas if ya wanna check it out. She hasn't changed anything.

I am going through Mansfield to pick up Phuque for her b-day next weekend!!!!!!! Small world!

101 Londonderry Lane. Small world, lived there for 6 years.

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 11:42 AM

Reading and/or painting. I am reading my own post and see now why I am alone...I am boring.

Hey now, people who read and/or paint are amazing.drinker

Well I like me but...I am single. I must give off some crazy vibe.

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 11:41 AM

It is a hobby and I paint murals. When I lived in Texas I did murals on many of my walls. Had pics. but have moved twice since then and can't find. I liked my work and I am my own worst critic.

We are all our own worst critics doll. I have done more than a few murals. If you did murals..you DEFINITLEY got a sketch pad around...don't be shy....

No, no sketch pad, but I really do have pics somewhere. I have had no formal training at all. Isn't there a word for that Krupa...avant garde (sp) I don't know. I haven't doen anyhing big for a while. Haven't been too inspired due to m ajor changes in my life.

Funny thing about inspiration...

Sometimes, all you need to do to get inspired, is pick up what you have put down.

It is true but I can't paint murals now due to the fact that I don't own my own home and I am not good enough to do others homes. I guess I coould offer to do it for free. I have no examples since I can't find my darn pictures. I really need to find those things.
If I find and post you guys can't laugh...promise!

hereformore's photo
Fri 08/07/09 11:35 AM
Edited by hereformore on Fri 08/07/09 11:36 AM

BTW...I admire your work. I read the post about your "dots" like pointalism....very cool

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25