Community > Posts By > hereformore

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 07:18 AM

wow.either be educated and single with a kid or be married with kids and have no job.

No offense, but not having a degree doesn't mean you won't have a job! There are plenty of smart women out there who perhaps haven't had the opportunity to get their degree that are contributing to society.

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 07:12 AM

i thought everyone kissed during sex, meaningless or not?huh

I agree here, sex with no kissing ?? surprised where would the fun be in that!!

Ummmm...when I was married.....I have to say it was SOP! There are a lot of reasons why. Yes sex is obviously a very personal/intimate thing and kissing during "lovemaking" is an absolute for me. If it is just sex, in my case, then kissing would have been intimacy on a level I just couldn't get to anymore.

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 07:05 AM

I guess so

But it's been so long.....

Since sex

Since kissing

Sex and kissing at the same time?

I'd pee myself!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :wink:

Not during the sex I hope!:wink:

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 07:04 AM

When a man kisses you during sex....does this mean he may have feelings for you?
I would'nt be in bed with you if I did'nt !Do'nt do fwb

You're my hero!

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:47 AM

What did you do? Where did you go?

Caught herpes, went to Kansas...moral of the story; stay away from Kansas.

The way I read that it sounds like you caught herpes and then came to Kansas...we would appreciate it if you would stay away from Kansas with your herpes!

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:35 AM

Maybe she just isn't comfortable caring on in public with a married man. Your wife catches her letting you love up on her she is likely to get hurt and she knows it.

I'm seperated and the divorce is underway and my girlfriend knows about that.

Yea but that would make me a little nervous. Main reason I don't date walking wounded (folks that are newly divorced) just isn't worth the drama.

There's no drama from my ex wife... thats a done deal she's moved on and so have I

You said previously that the divorce was in the works? Is she your ex. or soon to be ex.
Also. I noticed that you have been seeing this girl for two weeks but you live several states apart? How often have you physically "seen" her. Even if you have seen her every day for two weeks straight that is a bit soon for you to be "showing your affection." Are you not happy holding her hand or does she have to let you feel her up to know you have affection for you?

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:24 AM
Found a nice pair of Vaurnet sunglasses and a Coach handbag...

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:22 AM
When I have vivid dreams they are always more "real" when I first wake up. Usually as the business of life goes on and you go about your day the feeling tends to dissipate.
You could always get a book about dreams and analyze it if it would give you peace of mind.

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:05 AM

I found this homeless man in the dumpster once. I washed him, dressed him in an old suit, named him Giles, and now he lives in my basement and works for me as my butler for 5 shillilngs a week.

rofl rofl rofl

hereformore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:01 AM
Infidelity and lies.

hereformore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 04:52 PM

Cumberland sausage, yum!!

I'll take the vegetables on the plate, someone else can have that sausage.sickLooks undercooked?

hereformore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 11:59 AM
Fake it till you make it.

hereformore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 11:57 AM
I believe depression is partially defined as a persistant feeling of hopelessness...keyword being persistant. Maybe he is just having a set back and trying to get his mind around the changes in his life.

hereformore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 11:53 AM
Does the person in question recognize that they are depressed? Sometimes people don't even know it. Perhaps you could find literature that points out the symptoms of depression and tell them you would like to help them if they want it.

hereformore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 11:49 AM
If any other store in your area has Pepsi and/or Coke products on sale Wal-Mart will comp. the ad. They usually keep that ads from other stores with the cashiers. Not sure that helps.

hereformore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 11:43 AM

Gives him that "bring it"smileblushing

blushing :angel: blushing

made my day!

flowerforyou

blushing Sincerely flattered!

hereformore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 11:28 AM

I think it's a great idea! Go for it! :thumbsup:

*ducks so as to avoid the dripping sarcasm*smokin

I am never sarcastic. :wink:

Wow, are you saying that you condone her keeping company with a married man?

hereformore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 11:22 AM
Can I just say, having been on the other side of that, I.E. the married woman at home trusting her husband, please do not go down that path. If that man is unhappy enough to want another woman then he should get out of his marriage, or get help. Please try to look at it from his wifes point of view. Women need to support and back each other up. There's nothing to be gained by being involved with a married man and there is so much to lose. What if they have kids?
My kids are now living out of two households. They struggle with the results of infidelity. I just couldn't take it anymore.

hereformore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 11:15 AM

Oh yes!

hereformore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 07:38 AM

Would certainly beat the heck out of my peanut butter on toast. Anyone willing to deliver ?

gives her the John Belushi "knowing smile" bigsmile

Gives him that "bring it"smileblushing

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25