Community > Posts By > hereformore

hereformore's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:40 AM

I have made a couple of great friends and we have met and gone dancing. It was a blast. My friends I met here are tgnxl65 and hereformore. Just spent some time with them this past Friday. It is always fun to be with them. Oh, and Impalaguy is an old friend from high school. He joined after I raved about the forums and this site. He joined hereformore and I on Saturday night when we were out and about.

And a great time was had by alldrinker

hereformore's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:27 AM

It sounds like he is trying to put off his "slacking and lack of ability" on you. By making you feel like you are riding him he can shift the focus off of him and make you question yourself. If you are delivering feedback in a professional manner his response should be professional.

Thanks!

He continues to try and act like the whole thing didn't occur... but he must know by my attitude that I'm no longer willing to assist him and have him treat me poorly as a result.

It's sort of sad actually. I'm terse yet civil. But, as I said before I'm now in the zone of reciprocity. I take my job seriously and ultimately, he's not my responsibility. Therefore, he's not my problem.

He has nothing on the schedule today, and my boss isn't here. He tried to ask me questions earlier.... I told him to ask his supervisor.

Brings to mind the saying...you reap what you sew.

hereformore's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:13 AM
Edited by hereformore on Mon 08/17/09 10:25 AM

And someday this guy will be helping people with mental health issues. I stand by my theory,most people in the mental health field are nuttier than the patients. be seeing you

I agree with you there, has been my experience on more than one occasion to meet people with a degree in psychology and know them personally as well and wondered how they managed the degree.

hereformore's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:10 AM

As all of you know, I'm pretty blunt. I seem to have gotten a sensitive wanker here, and he argues, lies, and is defensive.

I tell him things four to five times, even things I've written out for him. He acts as if it's the first time he's heard it when I bring it up. Or, he argues with me. I even caught the dude with court property at his home.

I sent an e-mail to him and the other new person, covering issues with both.... in a very broad manner.

His replies are so bad I don't think I can talk to him anymore.

It sounds like he is trying to put off his "slacking and lack of ability" on you. By making you feel like you are riding him he can shift the focus off of him and make you question yourself. If you are delivering feedback in a professional manner his response should be professional.

hereformore's photo
Mon 08/17/09 09:23 AM
Edited by hereformore on Mon 08/17/09 09:24 AM
Just say no to MM!laugh

hereformore's photo
Mon 08/17/09 09:18 AM

yet again another one of those con sites where you dont get to meet anybody

You're kind of far away from me. Good luck though.

hereformore's photo
Sun 08/16/09 04:49 PM

experience!

I am bored and wanna get chatting, so thought id ask everyone to post if you've ever had a near death experience.

See what kinda responses we get! :)

My near death experience was on a boat in Greece, and there was a tornado...startin getting bigger and bascially nearer to the boat...the driver was trying to move us so fast! Then to make things worst, a second tornado developed and both getting bigger!
Not the most exciting times of being abroad...and very scary, obviously we got back on land saftely!

The closest I've been was on Feb. 2 -- when my car was totaled by a collision with a bus. I don't remember too much about it, but everybody who saw the remains of the car said I should have been killed.

I'm glad you're here to tell the story.

hereformore's photo
Sun 08/16/09 04:45 PM

Guess I am half vegan. I can't eat a cheeseburger without lettuce, tomato, and onion.......smokin

I'm glad you cleared that up because I was going to ask you which half of you is vegetarian....laugh

hereformore's photo
Sun 08/16/09 04:37 PM
Your writing, like the rain, makes an ever-so-feeble attempt....coincidence?

hereformore's photo
Sun 08/16/09 04:29 PM

I'm out of ideas. I've done as much as I can on the car, now I'm waiting on parts... The car is out of commission so I can't go anywhere, there's nothing on tv, the house is clean... What to do, what to do?

So how's everyone here? waving

Invent a new wanking machine.

Did you break both of your hands?laugh

hereformore's photo
Sun 08/16/09 04:25 PM
I guess I'm old school...honesty is the best policy. Lies have a way of coming back to haunt you. Honesty in the beginning is much better than explaining (and recovering from) a lie.

hereformore's photo
Sun 08/16/09 04:16 PM
My prayers to you and your family.

hereformore's photo
Sun 08/16/09 04:13 PM
I have always thought of it being the other way around. Being silent isn't an indication of your lack of knowledge. If you speak and your uncertain about your information then surely you would look foolish. If you know of what you speak then by all means speak.

hereformore's photo
Sun 08/16/09 04:06 PM

If you have an abcess you can lance it yourself. Sterilize a needle and locate the bump.. You will be able to feel it on the outer part of where your jaw is swollen that will be the abcess. Locate it on the inside, may be whiteish, and gently insert needle into the abcess. You will feel immediate relief if you got the abcess. It is the pressure from the infection on the root that causes the pain. Spit out any drainage from it because it is infection/toxic. Rinse with either warm salt water or peroxide/water solution. You can also take a dry tea bag and place it over the abcess, if you choose to not lance. The tea bag will draw the poison out. You will have to leave it in your mouth, replacing it when it is fairly soaked. Brushing your teeth frequently and flossing will help keep the area(root) infection free.
Good luck!

Thanks. Not sure I explained what the issue was but my wisdom teeth only have grew in and about a year ago, one of them chipped .. like literally came out of the gum. well anyway, there's a hole and its decaying. the dentist said he was afraid to poke all the way in the hole as it is really deep. He put a temp filling in it

Hope you're feeling better. I wouldn't go randomly poking needles into holes eitherlaugh Well, in the future, if you do have an abcess, you can try the above.

hereformore's photo
Sun 08/16/09 02:22 PM
Edited by hereformore on Sun 08/16/09 02:23 PM
Go fishing...again? I'm good, just killing time.laugh

hereformore's photo
Sun 08/16/09 01:52 PM
Edited by hereformore on Sun 08/16/09 01:53 PM
If you have an abcess you can lance it yourself. Sterilize a needle and locate the bump.. You will be able to feel it on the outer part of where your jaw is swollen that will be the abcess. Locate it on the inside, may be whiteish, and gently insert needle into the abcess. You will feel immediate relief if you got the abcess. It is the pressure from the infection on the root that causes the pain. Spit out any drainage from it because it is infection/toxic. Rinse with either warm salt water or peroxide/water solution. You can also take a dry tea bag and place it over the abcess, if you choose to not lance. The tea bag will draw the poison out. You will have to leave it in your mouth, replacing it when it is fairly soaked. Brushing your teeth frequently and flossing will help keep the area(root) infection free.
Good luck!

hereformore's photo
Sun 08/16/09 01:41 PM

I'm forced to watch re-runs of Hannah Montana...but I'm not up to date on her recent exploits...somebody care to enlighten me?

Hussy did a pole dance at the teen choice awards.

hereformore's photo
Sun 08/16/09 01:39 PM
I don't think you have much to worry about as to whether or not your profile is fresh or not....I realize you are poking fun at yourself but you also just offended some minglers. That doesn't bode well for future "relationships." Just sayin!

hereformore's photo
Sat 08/08/09 05:00 PM

yeah if you want 2 get your wages

Not sure how things are done in England but I know of no place that can legally with hold your wages for not giving two weeks notice.

hereformore's photo
Sat 08/08/09 04:59 PM
It is the right thing to do, courteous and professional. If nothing else look at it this way...could make some bad karma.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25