Community > Posts By > hereformore

hereformore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 07:21 AM
Personally I would not give him another chance, that was very rude on his part. Gotta go with your gut though!

hereformore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 07:16 AM
Would certainly beat the heck out of my peanut butter on toast. Anyone willing to deliver ?

hereformore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 06:23 AM
I will be sure to thank the soldiers and thank you for reminding us. I hope your son returns home soon. My brother did two tours and they are wanting him to go back. It really is time for this to end.

hereformore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 06:18 AM
The last man I was "drawn" to didn't have one particular thing I could put my finger on but rather something about his soul I think. The look in his eyes, they say the eyes are the windows to the soul. All I had to go by was a picture but I just had a feeling. Unfortunately he did not feel the same about me. Oh well, such is life.

hereformore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 06:04 AM
Everything happens for a reason...who knows, maybe she was a real nut job. Good luck on the other date!

hereformore's photo
Tue 08/18/09 01:14 PM
I have deactivated on more than one occasion and then came back. They may come back, just keep an eye on it if your interested.

hereformore's photo
Tue 08/18/09 01:03 PM
Just curious here but do guys not mind if the ummmmm....carpet doesn't match the drapes, so to speak?

hereformore's photo
Tue 08/18/09 11:44 AM
I have dark hair and when I go out I think I get as much attention as blondes. I like my hair color but when I was in my twenties I kept my hair blond, never again will I do that. Nothing against blondes, I figure this is what God gave me so I'm gonna roll with it.

hereformore's photo
Tue 08/18/09 11:21 AM
What went through my mind was that maybe he is going to go see her but wants it to be a surprise.

hereformore's photo
Tue 08/18/09 11:19 AM
nope

hereformore's photo
Tue 08/18/09 10:46 AM

Maybe..but I really regret bringing her with me. Next time I will go alone!

I think that is a good idea.

hereformore's photo
Tue 08/18/09 10:44 AM
Edited by hereformore on Tue 08/18/09 11:28 AM
Integrity. I think that is first and foremost. Genuine and funny of course, intelligent but humble, laid back because I can't handle a man that is prone to yelling when upset. I like a man who can spell (strange I know) Looks are not that high on my list because if all the other components are there the feelings will develop. I am fairly picky though, so it would be difficult to find someone with all the components. Lastly, shallow I know, I prefer a man with a full head of hair, but I am sure I could overlook that if most of the other requirements were there.
One more thing....I'm only attracted to men near my age and would only be attracted to men that are attracted to women his age. Does that make sense. In other words if you are in your forties and still have an eye for much younger ladies I would not have an eye for you.

hereformore's photo
Tue 08/18/09 10:35 AM

I am becoming biter...slowly! Seems like every guy I tend to like, likes me till they meet my friend, then they go after her. When I do find a guy who likes me an not my friend...things go sour fast or they are not my type of guy. I am giving up hope.

Just curious but do you think your friend is giving off a vibe that she is interested in your men...why would all of them go for her. If she is your friend she should be selling your good points to those men your interested in.
She does tell them my good points, she lets then know nothing will ever happen with them because I had my eye on them first. But they don't care, they still go for her an ignore me. Like this last guy, went to go see him, brought her along because I was nervous an wanted to see if he was like the others... yeah well he was. I really liked him a lot, my type of guy an everything.

If she hadn't gone with you and the guy got a chance to know you first, beyond that first physical impression. The things like intelligence and wit, the things that make our hearts go pitter patter maybe he would have never even thought twice about your friend once he met her. I don't know, maybe I live in an idyllic world where things like hearts going pitter patter don't really happen.

hereformore's photo
Tue 08/18/09 10:31 AM
If you truly can't be with her, I.E. she is married,(or a close realtivesick) then all you can do is accept the situation. Not knowing all the facts it is difficult to say. If it is something like she is going away to school and there is a chance things may work out on down the road then just keep on working on yourself, make yourself the best person you can be, that will serve you well either way. Hope for the best.

hereformore's photo
Tue 08/18/09 10:25 AM

I am becoming biter...slowly! Seems like every guy I tend to like, likes me till they meet my friend, then they go after her. When I do find a guy who likes me an not my friend...things go sour fast or they are not my type of guy. I am giving up hope.

Just curious but do you think your friend is giving off a vibe that she is interested in your men...why would all of them go for her. If she is your friend she should be selling your good points to those men your interested in.

hereformore's photo
Tue 08/18/09 10:20 AM
How would being bitter help you in any way? Sometimes just understanding that everything happens for a reason helps, at least it helps me. I would imagine most people have struggled with adversities, you can either wallow in it, use it as an excuse to be angry, or pull yourself up and say I'm going to be better than that.
Life has so much more to offer when your outlook is good. I believe you get back what you put out, yes occasionally you get crap, even when you put out good. You attract the kind of people you are. Keep that in mind.
I don't mean to simplify or downplay your struggles, I know from personal experience the bitterness you struggle with. I realized that I was only hurting myself and limiting what I wanted to become.
It took a lot of prayer to carry me out of that mind frame.
I'm sorry you are struggling right now.

hereformore's photo
Tue 08/18/09 10:10 AM
While you may not instigate any quarrels you do perpetuate. The saying goes "it takes two." I would have much more respect, and be drawn to, a person that can turn the other cheek/take the high road and use their intelligence and self control to defuse a situation rather than anger and brute force to settle the score.
It might be in your best interest to learn how to manage your need for vengence.

hereformore's photo
Mon 08/17/09 07:54 PM

I always wear Beautiful. I also like Narcisse.

Me too! Those are my two favorites.

hereformore's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:04 AM

This is a common theory... and I agree with it 80% of the time.

I see, I thought it was just my theory, nice to know I'm not always in the left field.

hereformore's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:59 AM

And someday this guy will be helping people with mental health issues. I stand by my theory,most people in the mental health field are nuttier than the patients. be seeing you

I agree with you there, has been my experience on more than one occasion to meet people with a degree in psychology and know them personally as well and wondered how they managed the degree.

And here is where I say I'm thrilled I do NOT have a degree in psychology!laugh

Mind you I said "have known some" I am sure there are people that have a degree in psychology who don't actually need it. Just curious, why are you thrilled that you don't have one?

BTW...I am no Donkey expert but I would assume they eat hay...

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25