Community > Posts By > hereformore

hereformore's photo
Fri 07/10/09 09:10 PM
I feel too incompetent to answer right now, can I get back with you?

hereformore's photo
Fri 07/10/09 09:08 PM

Well it will work just as well with any kind of fruit juices as well or any kind of fruit or wine. Heck bet it would work with sugar water it is the sweet they are after.

Yes that is correct...I guess I assume everyone has wine in their house just because I do...sorry:wink:

hereformore's photo
Fri 07/10/09 09:05 PM
Edited by hereformore on Fri 07/10/09 09:05 PM
I have also used a glass of wine (or beer) and covered with Saran Wrap with a small hole, they get trapped.

Or a naked picture of me!laugh

hereformore's photo
Fri 07/10/09 09:00 PM
Sure

hereformore's photo
Fri 07/10/09 09:00 PM
Sure

hereformore's photo
Fri 07/10/09 05:59 AM
down

hereformore's photo
Fri 07/10/09 05:40 AM
lakes with rivers

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/09/09 06:25 PM

To have sex with a woman. What can be more romantic than this? Men and women are different. We have different hormones inside us that trigger different desires and romantisms.

SEX IS NOT ROMANTIC FYI

of course sex is not romantic for women. most women do not want sex at all, they just pretend they do just to keep their men close.

Oh wow, I beg to differ!

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/09/09 06:16 PM
Running and weights

hereformore's photo
Thu 07/09/09 06:14 PM
"i'm looking for a person that is fin to hang with...

So, do ya wanna go fishin?

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/08/09 09:02 PM
Oh yes the back yard...where men are men and Burros are nervous.

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:54 PM

to be venting a lil... i cant stand when a woman calls me " HUN " jus seems like my gramma or an waitress talking to me.... what's you all's pet peeve for nicknames....

i have to agree. i can be talking to the most beautiful woman in the world and if "hun" pops out my brain automatically adjusts the image. her girth tripples, she gets a hair net, a stained apron, a hairy mole and an ice cream scoop full of mashed potatoes. she was a nice lady but not my sexual fantasy by a longshot.

Don't they call those double baggers?

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:50 PM
Edited by hereformore on Wed 07/08/09 08:50 PM
OMG...you mean I'm going gray....I'm so stressed out about it.

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:45 PM
The first 20 minutes of my workout.

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:41 PM
Will you grant me a wish?

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:34 PM

What if the redneck is a nerd too?

Would that be a rednerd or a necknerd or a nerdneck? I dunno.

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:31 PM
Edited by hereformore on Wed 07/08/09 08:32 PM
I think it depends on the woman...I prefer the truth but I think there are women out there that would see truth as weakness then chew you up and spit you out. That isn't good unless your into that kinda thing.

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:28 PM

Pointallism?

Yeah...my hands shake like a cracked out chihuahua....but, I can't complain...My hands shake..I draw....C'est le Vie

Very cool.

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:19 PM
Birds of a feather flock together.

hereformore's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:15 PM

Heard a story about a woman that sued (and won) a maker of spermicidal jelly because she got pregnant despite using said product...claimed the warning label didn't specify to use it vaginally so she was eating it on her toast. True story.

Derslaphead

Here's an idea ... anyone that stupid who wins such a lawsuit should be **ahem** "removed" from society, and whatever the damages are should be awarded to their next of kin ... if they have no "next of kin", then it should be awarded to a charity that has as its goal to prevent stupid people from breeding.

Perhaps her next of kin was the love child produced due to "malfunctioning spermicide"