Community > Posts By > DonnyRover

DonnyRover's photo
Sat 04/18/15 04:21 AM
Orgasm addict by the Buzzcocks, everything punk should be!

DonnyRover's photo
Sat 04/18/15 04:18 AM
Inked in Blood - Obituary

DonnyRover's photo
Thu 04/16/15 02:46 AM
Queen were always my favourite band till Freddie died and You can't go wrong listening to ELO. I bought all their singles, some without having heard them, I just knew I would like the song!

DonnyRover's photo
Thu 04/16/15 02:43 AM
I did my dissertation on punk, anarchy or capitalism two years ago, got a first for it. I looked into the whole concept of punk, the DIY approach, anarchy, capitalism etc. Must admit Messi has a point the Pistols were awesome, never mind the B****X is a masterpiece. I wasn't so keen on the Clash but I also love the Rammones, Stranglers the Adverts and Dead Kennedies. I also love death, thrash, black metal but will always have a fondness for punk. I was 15 in 77 so I was aware of what was going off. The irony of it all is that although I loved punk my dad wouldn't let me dress up as one. How anarchic is that,lol. Then came new wave, a lot of bands pretending to be punk, the only band of today who I like and claim to be punk are F****d Up, glass boys and David comes to life are very good.

DonnyRover's photo
Thu 04/16/15 02:32 AM
Kayleigh - Marillion

DonnyRover's photo
Wed 04/15/15 04:27 AM

went to see a fight and a hockey game broke out,,,whats up with that?

Must have been hard if they still had their gloves on?

DonnyRover's photo
Wed 04/15/15 04:25 AM

so far MESSI is leading in terms of number of votes here. I wanna find out who is d best sportsperson....

Ok if I had only one choice and and that's it, it would have to be Mohamed Ali. I do like the others i have mentioned previously but Ali was and will always be the greatest for me!

No one can dispute that Ali was one of the greatest boxers of all time, but Rocky Marciano, Joe Louis, and Jack Dempsey would have beat him. Marciano was the best heavyweight champion of all time.

Lets just just remember its the best sports person according to You which means me!!

lol, 200 years of boxing, and someone says "blank would beat blank"...whoa rofl

I know it does my head in, someone always has to know more than you, this thread is about opinions about who we think are the best like I always say its all about if's.

DonnyRover's photo
Wed 04/15/15 04:17 AM
Indians - Anthrax

DonnyRover's photo
Wed 04/15/15 04:12 AM
Edited by DonnyRover on Wed 04/15/15 04:16 AM
Hungry for Heaven - Dio

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 04/14/15 04:30 AM

so far MESSI is leading in terms of number of votes here. I wanna find out who is d best sportsperson....

Ok if I had only one choice and and that's it, it would have to be Mohamed Ali. I do like the others i have mentioned previously but Ali was and will always be the greatest for me!

No one can dispute that Ali was one of the greatest boxers of all time, but Rocky Marciano, Joe Louis, and Jack Dempsey would have beat him. Marciano was the best heavyweight champion of all time.

Lets just just remember its the best sports person according to You which means me!!

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 04/14/15 04:17 AM

Zodiac Mindwarp and the Love Reaction :smile:

I remember them, prime mover no less.

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 04/14/15 04:11 AM

people = s**T - Slipknot

laugh oh how true waving

I think the same old general election bulls**t is getting to me, lol, it should be politicians =S**t!!
what frustrated

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 04/14/15 04:07 AM
Fox on the run - The Sweet

DonnyRover's photo
Tue 04/14/15 04:03 AM
Ever fallen in love with someone - The Buzzcocks

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 04/13/15 04:28 AM
Brian Clough once said about a footballer whose name escapes me. "He floats like a butterfly, trouble is he stings like one as well"!!
:smile:

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 04/13/15 04:26 AM

A bit unfair having to fight three at once me thinks. As for your thoughts on the best its all "IF" and you know what they say "if the queen had balls she'd be king"!!

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 04/13/15 04:22 AM
people = s**T - Slipknot

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 04/13/15 04:20 AM
Carter the unstoppable sex machine, BoB, and Orchestral manoeuvres in the dark, or OMD for short

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 04/13/15 04:17 AM
I listened to Coda for ages when it first came out!

DonnyRover's photo
Mon 04/13/15 04:15 AM
Vendetta - Slipknot

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25