Community > Posts By > Workin4it

Workin4it's photo
Mon 10/29/18 06:53 PM

A couple of days ago, Hillary Clinton made a racial comment that goes unmentioned by the liberal news. Being interviewed on some local news show the commentator asked if Hillary was alright with what Cory booker said about kicking them when they go low, Hillary corrected the host by saying" you mean Eric Holder" then laughingly said I know they all look alike. Where is all the outrage from the left. There is none because it's all a show to try to destroy Trump and to drum into people's minds that Trump should go away. We know the tricks of the deceitful antagonists.

Hilary is not POTUS. There is a thing called sarcasm too, pointing out OTHERS biases. Being no history of bigoted statements from her, it makes more sense, because the reporter confused two black people, that the statement was regarding the basis for HIS error, more than for her personal view. But its trivial and out of character enough for it not to be news.

msharmony please, I'm sure if any prominent white republican made that statement the liberal news would be screaming racist , white supremeist. All networks all day and night. Very hypocritical .
don't forget about her getting her black on when she whipped out her hot sauce when being asked on BET tv what her favorite food was, I think she said chicken and that's when the hot sauce came out.

Workin4it's photo
Mon 10/29/18 06:47 PM

A couple of days ago, Hillary Clinton made a racial comment that goes unmentioned by the liberal news. Being interviewed on some local news show the commentator asked if Hillary was alright with what Cory booker said about kicking them when they go low, Hillary corrected the host by saying" you mean Eric Holder" then laughingly said I know they all look alike. Where is all the outrage from the left. There is none because it's all a show to try to destroy Trump and to drum into people's minds that Trump should go away. We know the tricks of the deceitful antagonists.

Hilary is not POTUS. There is a thing called sarcasm too, pointing out OTHERS biases. Being no history of bigoted statements from her, it makes more sense, because the reporter confused two black people, that the statement was regarding the basis for HIS error, more than for her personal view. But its trivial and out of character enough for it not to be news.

msharmony please, I'm sure if any prominent white republican made that statement the liberal news would be screaming racist , white supremeist. All networks all day and night. Very hypocritical .

Workin4it's photo
Mon 10/29/18 06:36 PM

Workin4it's photo
Mon 10/29/18 05:57 PM
No, I respect the man for his strong desire to make this country the best it can be. And I respect the fact that he is willing to take on the unpopular issues to set things right..judge the man for what he does not what he might say to amp his supporters.

Workin4it's photo
Mon 10/29/18 05:24 PM

Trump supporters are getting some things wrong. So, here are corrections.

- To describe the flaws of Trumpicans isn't to express hate for Donald Trump.

- To describe Trump's flaws isn't to express hate for Trump.

- Trump didn't win the 2016 U.S. presidential election because he was a great presidential candidate. He was anything but that. Instead, he won because enough voters in enough states thought that Hillary Clinton was a worse choice.

(Note to disgruntled Democrats: The POTUS is President of the States, which is why that person is elected by the States, not by a majority of the general American public.)

- Trump is attractive to people who feign being Republicans and conservatives. One can tell what they really are by what they defend.

David, I partly agree with you. But, I feel one should also look at it this way.

Millions of Americans live under the long taught misconception that they have free speech and that there vote counts.

When that idea is snatched out from under them, well, for most it just doesn't go down that well. It doesn't matter which side of the fence you are on. Left or right, When you find out that the person you voted for, right along with a majority of the country, lost, Then you find out that the one you voted for actually won by 3 million or so votes, Well, for many it's a hard pill to swallow when you realize that what you have been taught all your life isn't true.

Your vote didn't count. And free speech is a slippery slope. Unless you're Trump. Then you can say whatever you want. Whether it makes sense or not. You can lie every day. If you're Trump, You can even get away with defaming others in public and not get sued for it. Try that at home.waving
Then people should educate themselves on how the United States election system works. You didn't win anything that was pulled out from under you, more individual votes do not elect the President. Electoral College is the only way a people living in the smaller states would have a say in the election process.This process has been the way we've done it for 230 years. It's only happened 2or 3 times that the popular vote went the other way. Not bad for 60 some elections.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 10/28/18 05:47 PM

POS, Obama blaming the right for the massacre on Jews while hanging with his buddies bill ayers and Louis Farrakhan, the Nation of Islam is a evil group, but Obama and Keith Ellison each support it. I blame the left and their anti- white rants for All the recent violence. If the left wants a war they will lose just like their losing this election.

You forgot his buddy Reverend Wright.

HAAAAAAAAAA,, it just gets so ridiculous.

Where recently did you see OBama just,,, hanging out, with AYers or Farrakhan? You should sell that to a paper, it will get you paid big time.

NOI is not an evil group and I support them, so what?

Are you really saying that any criticism of a people should justify that people becoming violent?

are you advocating such violence and war based on what you feel is anti white 'rants'?

interesting. BUt NOI is evil, huh?

as far as Reverend Wright, no more suspect than Steve BAnnon or David Duke, or the KKK, yet OBama had to publically denounce his relationship and his support, unlike TRUMP.

show me one instance of Trump in the company of David Duke , there's a big differance between Obama buddying up to ayers and Farrakhan and learning religion from heathon reverend Wright and Trump not telling a racist POS he didn't want his support. You always think one instance is as bad as the other, that is called hypocrisy . You seem to forget that when a racist or extremist that falls in line w/liberals says something like Jews are termites or get in there face and Harrass them or kick them the libs. Never condemn them or say anything negative about them but the other side should ruin a mans career because some bimbo said she thinks he assaulted her 35 years earlier. No thank you. I don't subscribe to that kind of two faced way of living. How come no one saw that photo with Obama and Farrakhan getting all chumy until just about a year after he's out of office. Because his media slaves hide the truth if it hurts libs. ( thus fake news). So you support NOI. Do you support the idea that Jews are termites? Just like you asked me.

First. OBama 'buddied' up to alot of people in his years of working, its called networking ...lol. And OBama didnt appoint anyone to his ADMINISTRATION with questionably racist views like Bannon.

so no, there is no difference, except the 'us vs them' nitpicking that is par for the course in political debate.

Who cares if he spoke with Farrakhan, is that worse than speaking with Kim Jong? lol, more nitpicking.

and no, I dont support that jews are termites. NOI does not either. By the way, did you know that the same group that declares FArrakhan a racist(ADL) also has Bannon on their list?

interesting, huh?

fact is, being a leader requires not just looking at mirror copies of people who kiss your butt and say yes, but also trying to communicate to, listen to, and discuss the issues that people who disagree with you might have.

interesting? No not at all unless you can show me evidence of Bannon calling groups of people derogative names for decades like Farrakhan has. You can't because it's fake news that he is any more racist than aunty Maxine waters. And yes there is a big differance in getting chumy with a anti- Semite or getting chumy with a leader of a nation to promote peace. If you can't see the difference than I'm very surprised. Yea like the Obama crew wasn't in lock step w/ Obama . All one mind including his media slaves. Trump is the most accessible president to the people and the media . The reason his team supports him is because he's getting things done that are bringing this country from a slow pace of growth and prosperity to a much improved rate of growth that helps everyone . I don't care if we disagree , that's cool. But you got to honestly see things for the damage they could cause to truly find a remedy for the division in this country.

lol, so futile...

http://www.adl.org/resources/backgrounders/steve-bannon-five-things-to-know

Nevertheless, Bannon’s stint at Breitbart positioned him as the chief curator of the alt right. Under his stewardship, Breitbart emerged as the leading source for the extreme views of a vocal minority who peddle bigotry and hate.

like I said, no side should continue to pretend the 'us verse them' rhetoric can prove that their 'side' is clean and the other is not, BOTH have characters who behave and speak questionably, BOTH.

and no, for a LEADER there is no difference between being 'chummy'(meaning, having a photo taken with or speaking to) an alleged anti semite and doing the same with a brutal dictator.

IT is cool to disagree, it is one of the privileges of being in this country. WE will continue to disagree about the fitness of Trump, (or OBama, for that matter, though after being elected TWICE, overseeing the prevention of a depression, and having to watch his every word, he is no longer POTUS)

yes we can disagree and still respect each other's right to their opinion. And thank god Obama is pres. no longer.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 10/28/18 04:47 PM

POS, Obama blaming the right for the massacre on Jews while hanging with his buddies bill ayers and Louis Farrakhan, the Nation of Islam is a evil group, but Obama and Keith Ellison each support it. I blame the left and their anti- white rants for All the recent violence. If the left wants a war they will lose just like their losing this election.

Where recently did you see OBama just,,, hanging out, with AYers or Farrakhan? You should sell that to a paper, it will get you paid big time.

Are you really saying that any criticism of a people should justify that people becoming violent?

are you advocating such violence and war based on what you feel is anti white 'rants'?

as far as Reverend Wright, no more suspect than Steve BAnnon or David Duke, or the KKK, yet OBama had to publically denounce his relationship and his support, unlike TRUMP.

show me one instance of Trump in the company of David Duke , there's a big differance between Obama buddying up to ayers and Farrakhan and learning religion from heathon reverend Wright and Trump not telling a racist POS he didn't want his support. You always think one instance is as bad as the other, that is called hypocrisy . You seem to forget that when a racist or extremist that falls in line w/liberals says something like Jews are termites or get in there face and Harrass them or kick them the libs. Never condemn them or say anything negative about them but the other side should ruin a mans career because some bimbo said she thinks he assaulted her 35 years earlier. No thank you. I don't subscribe to that kind of two faced way of living. How come no one saw that photo with Obama and Farrakhan getting all chumy until just about a year after he's out of office. Because his media slaves hide the truth if it hurts libs. ( thus fake news). So you support NOI. Do you support the idea that Jews are termites? Just like you asked me.

First. OBama 'buddied' up to alot of people in his years of working, its called networking ...lol. And OBama didnt appoint anyone to his ADMINISTRATION with questionably racist views like Bannon.

so no, there is no difference, except the 'us vs them' nitpicking that is par for the course in political debate.

Who cares if he spoke with Farrakhan, is that worse than speaking with Kim Jong? lol, more nitpicking.

and no, I dont support that jews are termites. NOI does not either. By the way, did you know that the same group that declares FArrakhan a racist(ADL) also has Bannon on their list?

interesting, huh?

fact is, being a leader requires not just looking at mirror copies of people who kiss your butt and say yes, but also trying to communicate to, listen to, and discuss the issues that people who disagree with you might have.

interesting? No not at all unless you can show me evidence of Bannon calling groups of people derogative names for decades like Farrakhan has. You can't because it's fake news that he is any more racist than aunty Maxine waters. And yes there is a big differance in getting chumy with a anti- Semite or getting chumy with a leader of a nation to promote peace. If you can't see the difference than I'm very surprised. Yea like the Obama crew wasn't in lock step w/ Obama . All one mind including his media slaves. Trump is the most accessible president to the people and the media . The reason his team supports him is because he's getting things done that are bringing this country from a slow pace of growth and prosperity to a much improved rate of growth that helps everyone . I don't care if we disagree , that's cool. But you got to honestly see things for the damage they could cause to truly find a remedy for the division in this country.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 10/28/18 03:20 PM

Workin4it's photo
Sun 10/28/18 12:02 PM

I dont think much will change.

Those who support republicans will use Kavanaugh to attack dems as things like 'whiners', and those who support democrats as fakes with fake outrage and obvious lies

both sides will continue to have the most vocal critics seeing ongly what appears to condemn others and keep themselves elevated.
thats why the democrats will lose seats this election , the dem. running think no one cares enough to call them out on their deplorable attitudes during this election cycle. But I'm willing to bet many democrats will vote republican this time or not vote at all because of the shame they have put on their party

Workin4it's photo
Sun 10/28/18 08:40 AM

^^^this information is only found in articles written by an un-objective author who cant rely on facts to convey a message. Im always suspicious of articles laced with insults rather than information.

In addition, I suspect the author is uneducated based on his inability to use punctuation properly.
when the truth hurts, they deflect and deny, which is the basic tool of a group of hypocrites. Obama is anti- Semite , just look at how he always demonized Israel during his terms as ( president)? The uneducated are the idiots that don't understand that you must have a message to inspire folks to vote for you , not constantly bashing the president and his supporters. If this is how democrats plan to win elections they will always lose.
It doesnt hurt at all. I just referred to where the information could be found and that Im suspicious of sources that present emotional urban dictionary language and dont present facts. Has nothing to do with winning or losing elections does it? Your tangents are odd to me. It seems like we could talk about pie and you would try to turn it into a political issue.
I don't care about some democrat twisted article . In your mind it carries weight but to me it's just more of the same fake news. When I see the left wing media constantly lying and twisting of selective news bits to fit their anti president narrative. I'll never take it for the truth. I'm not as naive and gullible as some. I make my own opinion from what I witness. Not a sheep like (some on this site).
? Then maybe start a thread about what constitutes fake/real news? ..or Obama and anti-semites, or president bashing and supporters....or winning or losing elections?
i have, many times. And they get many posts supporting what I said. And I'll post many more threads just like it till the liberal democrats start acting like they had any proper upbringing, till then, PostOn.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 10/28/18 08:40 AM

^^^this information is only found in articles written by an un-objective author who cant rely on facts to convey a message. Im always suspicious of articles laced with insults rather than information.

In addition, I suspect the author is uneducated based on his inability to use punctuation properly.
when the truth hurts, they deflect and deny, which is the basic tool of a group of hypocrites. Obama is anti- Semite , just look at how he always demonized Israel during his terms as ( president)? The uneducated are the idiots that don't understand that you must have a message to inspire folks to vote for you , not constantly bashing the president and his supporters. If this is how democrats plan to win elections they will always lose.
It doesnt hurt at all. I just referred to where the information could be found and that Im suspicious of sources that present emotional urban dictionary language and dont present facts. Has nothing to do with winning or losing elections does it? Your tangents are odd to me. It seems like we could talk about pie and you would try to turn it into a political issue.
I don't care about some democrat twisted article . In your mind it carries weight but to me it's just more of the same fake news. When I see the left wing media constantly lying and twisting of selective news bits to fit their anti president narrative. I'll never take it for the truth. I'm not as naive and gullible as some. I make my own opinion from what I witness. Not a sheep like (some on this site).
? Then maybe start a thread about what constitutes fake/real news? ..or Obama and anti-semites, or president bashing and supporters....or winning or losing elections?
i have, many times. And they get many posts supporting what I said. And I'll post many more threads just like it till the liberal democrats start acting like they had any proper upbringing, till then, PostOn.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 10/28/18 08:25 AM

Workin4it's photo
Sun 10/28/18 08:25 AM

Workin4it's photo
Sun 10/28/18 08:05 AM

Workin4it's photo
Sun 10/28/18 07:20 AM

Workin4it's photo
Wed 10/24/18 11:36 AM
This is a sick thread! I find nothing funny about farts. Unless I do it. Lol.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 10/21/18 06:50 AM

hmmm, and you righties have been moaning about Obama and Clinton since election day, and they arent even in office.

Before I moderated I didn't pay it much attention. But after I started moderating and having to go to those threads almost daily, Sometimes several times a day because of all the hateful, name calling and "bashing" of "liberals" or "Democrats" because their views were different,

Well, now here is some different threads that turn all that around. Most everything I post is documented fact. Not some made up bullshyt as you see on those other threads. None of these threads that I started, were started to bash anyone.

It's the news of the day. It's the news that millions of internet goers read every day. If I post anything that anyone feels is wrong, you're welcome to do your own research and try to prove it wrong.

That's what makes for an interesting thread. I've already proved that true by looking at the total views.

Anyone is welcome to post on any thread I start. But at the same time, if you don't like it, you don't have to post on it.

I like threads that are based on fact. Not stuff that some people make up in there minds because that's what there Uncle Rosco told them. Or because that just what they wish to believe. Worse, a lie started by social media.

Do the research and then post. You'll be taken a whole lot more seriously.

I believe some of The reason some of the far righters are whining about these threads, Because they can't disprove it. If you can't disprove it, then try discrediting it. So far these threads have brought in over 4000 views in just a few days. In the 6 years I've been on Mingle it's always been that way. There have always been more readers than there are people that participate.

If you can back up what you say, it's not bashing. It's telling the truth.

Publicist wonders if he was 'patsy' in Trump Tower meeting

"WASHINGTON — It was over dinner at a ritzy Las Vegas restaurant that Donald Trump first bonded with Azerbaijani pop singer Emin Agalarov — appropriately enough, with boasts about sleeping with beauty queens.

It was June 2013, and the two men were finalizing an agreement for Trump to bring his Miss Universe pageant that year to Moscow to be hosted — in exchange for a hefty licensing fee — by the singer’s billionaire oligarch father, Aras Agalarov".

http://www.yahoo.com/news/publicist-wonders-patsy-trump-tower-meeting-174345611.html

lol, all I see from your posts are Trump bashing, so no I take nothing you post seriously. I always get a chuckle out of the non-sense you post . If you were really serious you would post how the democrats are about lose so many seats in the senate and the house. The people will speak their mind on Election Day and the only Blue wave will be the ones forming a Blue mob in the streets to continue their destructive and hate filled ways. .. To all democrats: enjoy you last few days as a party treading water because come November 7 , you'll sink like a rock as far as any power to promote your unpopular policies. So stock up on Kleenex , you'll need em.

Workin4it's photo
Sat 10/20/18 07:04 AM

Hopefully when the republicans win greater controll of congress than we can start a process of cleaning the corrupt officials out of our government

Lol...republicans already control all three branches of the government
right now...so what they gonna do, clean themselves out ?
Why get rid of the people making America great , again, after the Obama debacle . But when republicans have a few more senators in the senate then we can ignore and refuse any of the lame ideas these America hating individuals try to force on the rest of us. One good idea would be to trade off our citizens . If the libs. Want the ill eagles in our country so bad then let us swap one illegal for one liberal democrat. I really think if we got 4 or 5 thousand liberals out of our country we would be so much better off. Most illegals have more class and smarts than you're normal liberal democrat.

Workin4it's photo
Tue 10/16/18 12:01 PM

Here he goes again. Letting his mouth make a fool of him. They have him on tape. But, as usual, "I didn't say that" is his excuse.

Donald Trump Denies Making $1 Million Charity Pledge Tied To Elizabeth Warren DNA Test

"Trump said in July that he would donate $1 million to any charity selected by Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) if she took a DNA test proving she had a Native American ancestor. Instead of making good on the deal, however, Trump denied ever making the offer".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-elizabeth-warren-dna-donation_us_5bc4a15de4b040bb4e847351

Video of him running his mouth and making the offer.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/05/trump_offers_1_million_for_pocahontas_elizabeth_warren_to_take_dna_test.html

she lost , she's as much Native American as Elmer Fudd . Probally less, most North Americans have more Indian ancestry than her. And the best they could find was South American.

What did she lose? Did she compare how much native american she had in her ancestry to others? or did she just say she was proud to have native american in her ancestry? I dont get the news or the significance of the whole issue really.

she claimed to be N.A. like a minority to get a job. That's called fraud

Workin4it's photo
Tue 10/16/18 10:38 AM

Here he goes again. Letting his mouth make a fool of him. They have him on tape. But, as usual, "I didn't say that" is his excuse.

Donald Trump Denies Making $1 Million Charity Pledge Tied To Elizabeth Warren DNA Test

"Trump said in July that he would donate $1 million to any charity selected by Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) if she took a DNA test proving she had a Native American ancestor. Instead of making good on the deal, however, Trump denied ever making the offer".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-elizabeth-warren-dna-donation_us_5bc4a15de4b040bb4e847351

Video of him running his mouth and making the offer.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/05/trump_offers_1_million_for_pocahontas_elizabeth_warren_to_take_dna_test.html

she lost , she's as much Native American as Elmer Fudd . Probally less, most North Americans have more Indian ancestry than her. And the best they could find was South American.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25