Community > Posts By > Workin4it

Workin4it's photo
Fri 10/05/18 07:36 PM

Sen. Joe Manchin is doing it right. He's looking at Kavanaugh's career, not this he said-she said junk.

So, you want Kavanaugh to go away. I'd like to know what your opinion is about joe nobody. The one that did a dumb thing and got sent to jail. He's out now, and wants to go to work. He knows he screwed up. Are you going to continue blaming him for something he did long ago? Sounds like you will.

Kavanaugh got dragged into a mess just because your party doesn't like him. He got accused of doing dastardly things. What is he most hated for? He was chosen by conservatives, because he'll want to uphold the constitution, and make dems live by the rules. He flared up, because Dems blamed him for things THEY did when they were teens. Not everyone lives that way. We believed our parents when they said don't do certain things.

Just because they did it, it doesn't mean everybody did it also.

I dont care where Kavanaugh goes, honestly. I am the first to admit how stupid kids can be and that they should not be punished for it for their entire lifetime.

Once a person does grow up, they are expected to take RESPONSIBILITY for their behaviors, not shirk, excuse, or justify them.

What is more the question here is not about kids behavior its about the integrity, honesty, and character of a SUPREME court justice, emphasis again on the word SUPREME which means they are supposed to be BETTER than others in their character, behavior, and integrity. The more of it they have, the higher up on the list they should be to serve, the less of it they have, the lower. That simple. Its about the job, not his guilt or innocence or where he should go. I could care less about where he goes. I just dont feel he is the BEST person for this job because of his character, demeanor.

Kavanaugh got dragged into a mess because a woman made an accusation about his past and a request for further review of his character. My 'party' was not in that couples counseling, nor did they write a letter which included a request for confidentiality. If there was nothing to hide, K could have handled it that way. He could have had SUPREME character to not only acknowledge something may have happened to the accuser, but to own up to what was probably a seriously obnoxiously drunk demeanor when he was youthful. Instead he was combative and evasive, not SUPREME behavior at all.

He did acknowledge something may have happened to her, and it wasn’t him. But why would he “own up to a seriously obnoxiously drunk demeanor when he was youthful” if he didn’t do it? You had him guilty of doing what he was accused of with no proof except for the the questionable memory of Dr Ford. That’s not how our country works.

because his own words when he was younger described himself that way.

I had him likely to have done it for many reasons:

BECAUSE he doth protest too much (his combative and defensive demeanor out the gate)

BECAUSE the BS meter that went off on so many of his statements regarding things like:

a. drinking but 'remembering EVERYTHING',
b. being a part of the ralph club because of sensitivity to spicy foods (not drunkenness)
c. falling out of a bus at 4 am trying to put things together of what had happened referring to 'someone else'
d. the now recovering addict former best friends description of his drinking being the result of merely roommate issues and not true

BECAUSE Ford has no reason to lie and no one except an X boyfriend has said anything negative about her character or honesty.

BECAUSE Ford had described this incident in a situation where SHE WAS PAYING SOMEONE ELSE (as opposed to getting paid for a story like other accusers in high profile cases have done), namely couples counseling

BECAUSE Ford welcomed, took, and passed a lie detector test

BECAUSE Ford was cooperative, professional, direct, and welcoming of the questions and of further investigation into her claims

Those are SOME of the circumstantial things that COLLECTIVELY lead me to believe K is lying through his teeth and the woman was telling the story to the best of her recollection, not for fame or money, just for disclosure.

you must be a Vulcan and did a mind meld on Brett Kavanaugh to read his mind when he was 17 or 18. To know what his mind set was . And Ford did have a reason to lie. She's a liberal democrat with a few more $$$ in her pocket. Just like the woman that got in sen. Flakes face. A Soros plant.

no evidence that she has extra money for coming forward. I do not know the judge's mindset but I can have leanings on it based upon what the vernacular throughout that year book was when using the same words, or by what his classmates explain those terms and his drinking habits to be.

let's use the "Liberal Justice Theory" LJT. According to LJT I accuse her to be a George Soros plant.
#1 It's a fact that activists are paid by liberals to play the angry protester.
#2. The timing of her coming out with accusations.
#3 no evidence corroborated
#4 he said he was 100% innocent .
So there you have proof in terms and theory that you will understand.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 10/05/18 01:50 PM

Sen. Joe Manchin is doing it right. He's looking at Kavanaugh's career, not this he said-she said junk.

So, you want Kavanaugh to go away. I'd like to know what your opinion is about joe nobody. The one that did a dumb thing and got sent to jail. He's out now, and wants to go to work. He knows he screwed up. Are you going to continue blaming him for something he did long ago? Sounds like you will.

Kavanaugh got dragged into a mess just because your party doesn't like him. He got accused of doing dastardly things. What is he most hated for? He was chosen by conservatives, because he'll want to uphold the constitution, and make dems live by the rules. He flared up, because Dems blamed him for things THEY did when they were teens. Not everyone lives that way. We believed our parents when they said don't do certain things.

Just because they did it, it doesn't mean everybody did it also.

I dont care where Kavanaugh goes, honestly. I am the first to admit how stupid kids can be and that they should not be punished for it for their entire lifetime.

Once a person does grow up, they are expected to take RESPONSIBILITY for their behaviors, not shirk, excuse, or justify them.

What is more the question here is not about kids behavior its about the integrity, honesty, and character of a SUPREME court justice, emphasis again on the word SUPREME which means they are supposed to be BETTER than others in their character, behavior, and integrity. The more of it they have, the higher up on the list they should be to serve, the less of it they have, the lower. That simple. Its about the job, not his guilt or innocence or where he should go. I could care less about where he goes. I just dont feel he is the BEST person for this job because of his character, demeanor.

Kavanaugh got dragged into a mess because a woman made an accusation about his past and a request for further review of his character. My 'party' was not in that couples counseling, nor did they write a letter which included a request for confidentiality. If there was nothing to hide, K could have handled it that way. He could have had SUPREME character to not only acknowledge something may have happened to the accuser, but to own up to what was probably a seriously obnoxiously drunk demeanor when he was youthful. Instead he was combative and evasive, not SUPREME behavior at all.

He did acknowledge something may have happened to her, and it wasn’t him. But why would he “own up to a seriously obnoxiously drunk demeanor when he was youthful” if he didn’t do it? You had him guilty of doing what he was accused of with no proof except for the the questionable memory of Dr Ford. That’s not how our country works.

because his own words when he was younger described himself that way.

I had him likely to have done it for many reasons:

BECAUSE he doth protest too much (his combative and defensive demeanor out the gate)

BECAUSE the BS meter that went off on so many of his statements regarding things like:

a. drinking but 'remembering EVERYTHING',
b. being a part of the ralph club because of sensitivity to spicy foods (not drunkenness)
c. falling out of a bus at 4 am trying to put things together of what had happened referring to 'someone else'
d. the now recovering addict former best friends description of his drinking being the result of merely roommate issues and not true

BECAUSE Ford has no reason to lie and no one except an X boyfriend has said anything negative about her character or honesty.

BECAUSE Ford had described this incident in a situation where SHE WAS PAYING SOMEONE ELSE (as opposed to getting paid for a story like other accusers in high profile cases have done), namely couples counseling

BECAUSE Ford welcomed, took, and passed a lie detector test

BECAUSE Ford was cooperative, professional, direct, and welcoming of the questions and of further investigation into her claims

Those are SOME of the circumstantial things that COLLECTIVELY lead me to believe K is lying through his teeth and the woman was telling the story to the best of her recollection, not for fame or money, just for disclosure.

you must be a Vulcan and did a mind meld on Brett Kavanaugh to read his mind when he was 17 or 18. To know what his mind set was . And Ford did have a reason to lie. She's a liberal democrat with a few more $$$ in her pocket. Just like the woman that got in sen. Flakes face. A Soros plant.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 10/05/18 01:34 PM
Edited by Workin4it on Fri 10/05/18 01:36 PM

In a court of law, the burden of proof is on the accuser.

In contrast, Kavanaugh's critics claim that the burden of proof is on the accused.

Im sure people in court have 'critics' expecting them to prove their innocence as well. It is still not much difference here, except this was not a trial and guilt or innocence were not at stake as much as character for the position applied for.

in the grown up world" critics" in court are just by standees, their opinion doesn't mean diddly. Only the judge and jury and they understand how the justice system works. Facts apply not fictional stories no matter how heart wrenching. You try to argue using your theory of how justice works in a court of law and the judge or prosecutor would ask you to please sit down unless you have something substantial to say.... And he has shown plenty of character , I wish
I could say the same for Democrats.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 10/05/18 09:27 AM

“Just capable of sexual assault.”

This just keeps getting weirder and weirder. I think some people should go get psychiatric evaluations.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36717/womens-march-kavanaugh-doesnt-have-be-guilty-just-emily-zanotti?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

That statement is partly true. Assault and rape being very intimate crimes are very often ONLY he said she said with no tangible 'evidence' left behind to present.

The Cosby accusers, for instance, had no EVIDENCE, except that Cosby admitted that he purchased drugs to have sex with women. That means that it is POSSIBLE any or all of the accusers may have been such a woman.

if K had ever been the kind of drunk that could forget what he had done, it would also be possible that he could have done as described and not remember it.

not that I agree w anything you say about this case. But look at the word that comes up most in your posts. " IF" . Yet every one of your posts you are convicting him or at least leaning toward guilt, while ignoring the fact every one of her statements has been refuted by the people she said knew of the alledged assault.

refute: prove (a statement or theory) to be wrong or false; disprove.

Nothing Ford said was 'refiuted', actually.

and yes, judging on how defensive he was about his drinking, the BS explanations he gave about his drinking memory, and boofing, and throwing up, and how detailed she was about the room and the allusion to the event in therapy years before, with clear willingness to be investigated and take lie detector test that she passed,

I do believe her over him. She had much more 'evidence' than any of the Cosby accusers who were just believed on her word and his statement. K made no statement that alluded to a possibility he could get drunk and not remember what he did,. Had he done so it would open the possibility that he could have done it and forgot.

You do know evidence means something that corroborates the accusations. Name one source of evidence of assault You can't do it.

evidence:the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Direct evidence usually is that which speaks for itself: eyewitness accounts, a confession, or a weapon.

Circumstantial evidence usually is that which suggests a fact by implication or inference: the appearance of the scene of a crime, testimony that suggests a connection or link with a crime, physical evidence that suggests criminal activity.

CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE may be therapists notes describing the incident and a passed lie detector test. just a logical person.

oh ok, I got ya! You mean like he's got a penis, he grew up in the same area and he drank beer. Yep your right hang the bastard

Workin4it's photo
Fri 10/05/18 03:34 AM

Of course it does. Since the FBI has said nothing new was found, McConnell has just filed for closure. Now it goes to the floor, and voting could happen Friday or Saturday.

The dems have shown their true colors on this, and they came out stinking like what they shovel.

The judges behavior didnt leave him smelling like a rose either. But that blind party loyalty will explain it away or overlook it.

Its funny. and I dont have a crystal ball. But I cant imagine the scrutiny a female nominee would have received about her temperament and demeanor had she carried on the same.

crazy world.

If I were called a rapist in front of the world and my wife and daughters I would fight like hell also. The man was not fighting to be on the Supreme Court at that point, he was fighting to clear his good name that he fought like hell to keep clean for years! I would lose my cool too but you know what? He manned up and apologized.

I didn't see you calling Ginsberg out when she came out unethically and unprofessionally bashing Trump during the campaign. Oh, that's right shes a Democrat so she gets a pass. Talk about blind party loyalty.

Thats just it. She didnt call him a rapist. She said a drunken K pushed her in a room and onto a bed and covered her mouth. He didnt RAPE her. HE might have just thought he was joking and being an 'obnoxious drunk'. The way to 'fight' is not when being questioned under penalty of perjury. it is to simply answer the questions directly and truthfully and let the truth speak for itself. It is Not YOU or me in that chair, the title says SUPREME meaning SUPERIOR TO OTHERS.

He didnt behave like a superior anything. Yes, he has apologized. I guess that means something. Lets hope he doesnt have to apologize too often for bad behavior once he sits on SCOTUS. I dontk know what you are referencing with Ginsberg. Was she also subject to questioning under penalty of perjury at some point? How did she conduct herself?

hhhmmmm, that could be, but more than Likly she fabricated this lie at the bequest of desperate democrats. Just one of many underhanded sleezeball tactics that these simple minded democrats promote every couple of years.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 10/04/18 06:53 PM

North Carolina GOP Leader Shares Fake Photo To Mock Christine Blasey Ford

"A North Carolina Republican leader used a fake photo to mock the physical appearance of Christine Blasey Ford, who has accused Supreme Court nominee judge Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault.

Lanny Lancaster, GOP chairman for Cabarrus County, this week shared an image on Facebook that he purported to be a teenage Ford, suggesting she was not attractive enough to be a sexual assault victim."

http://www.yahoo.com/news/north-carolina-gop-leader-shares-185255544.html

Here is some more of that GOP gutter crawling. This is what's wrong with America politics, it used to be respected, civil, and to be admired by around the world. And they call themselves the "Family Values Party".

This is like 5th-grade playground crap. Like something, a child would do. Ignorance. Pure ignorance.

But that's OK. November is coming. Really, the GOP has set the stage for there own loss.

I agree w/ you that the democrats have turned the shady game of politics into a no holds bar fight.the democrats are now a band of anarchists that are hell bent on destroying our civil liberties for the sake of their distorted view of how this country should be governed . The people have gone along with their shameful which hunt long enough. Come November they will understand that sane Americans reject their mob rules tactics. In the meantime I find it amusing to see the Dems. going crazy with desperation. Keep it up, please.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 10/04/18 05:20 PM

This just keeps getting weirder and weirder. I think some people should go get psychiatric evaluations.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36717/womens-march-kavanaugh-doesnt-have-be-guilty-just-emily-zanotti?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

That statement is partly true. Assault and rape being very intimate crimes are very often ONLY he said she said with no tangible 'evidence' left behind to present.

The Cosby accusers, for instance, had no EVIDENCE, except that Cosby admitted that he purchased drugs to have sex with women. That means that it is POSSIBLE any or all of the accusers may have been such a woman.

if K had ever been the kind of drunk that could forget what he had done, it would also be possible that he could have done as described and not remember it.

not that I agree w anything you say about this case. But look at the word that comes up most in your posts. " IF" . Yet every one of your posts you are convicting him or at least leaning toward guilt, while ignoring the fact every one of her statements has been refuted by the people she said knew of the alledged assault.

refute: prove (a statement or theory) to be wrong or false; disprove.

Nothing Ford said was 'refiuted', actually.

and yes, judging on how defensive he was about his drinking, the BS explanations he gave about his drinking memory, and boofing, and throwing up, and how detailed she was about the room and the allusion to the event in therapy years before, with clear willingness to be investigated and take lie detector test that she passed,

I do believe her over him. She had much more 'evidence' than any of the Cosby accusers who were just believed on her word and his statement. K made no statement that alluded to a possibility he could get drunk and not remember what he did,. Had he done so it would open the possibility that he could have done it and forgot.

You do know evidence means something that corroborates the accusations. Name one source of evidence of assault You can't do it.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 10/04/18 03:46 PM

Workin4it's photo
Thu 10/04/18 09:29 AM
The roommate has signed sworn testimony that she was NEVER helped, her. ITs as much he said/she said as this commission hearing, but with no other extenuating factors to back it up.

ok, so now you'd have us believe the person that was accused . Lol very convienant

Workin4it's photo
Wed 10/03/18 09:29 AM

Let's be fair here.

Let's have the FBI run a college back ground check on all the "peers" sitting up on that panel. .all of them..Dem & Rep

And then we get to fire the ones who partied and got drunk in college
don't forget how he vigorously defended his self and he threw ice and stood by a punch bowl that got spiked. I bet he's the one that put the turd in the punch bowl. Lol only in Bizzarro world.

Workin4it's photo
Tue 10/02/18 06:38 PM

When someone makes FALSE ACCUSATIONS, without proof, evidence, or witnesses who verify the allegations, or any relative details of the situation that is falsely claimed to have happened, then it is clear that the accuser is making up a FALSE STORY just to cause a widespread reaction which causes a mass mistake in opinion, and leads to a incorrect action by authority, or prevents an action by authority, even though the claims are just nonsense...

This type of insane nonsense has been done repeatedly

It seems like millions of people just don't have any common sense anymore.

and.....don't forget

climate change is a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese government
there are many many more examples, but why bother ?? indifferent
this post stated basically word for word how are justice system works and should always work like this. But you regard what was posted as false and shouldn't be like this. What a delusional way of thinking God forbid you crazy liberal nut jobs ever have a majority of congress. There Should be a criminal penalty for all who promote a false allegation. New poll just came out 60% say confirm, 75% say Diane fienstein is at fault for this cluster---k.

Workin4it's photo
Tue 10/02/18 03:20 PM

How about this for some gutter crawling,

Donald Trump Hints He’s Got Dirt On Dem Senator On Committee Considering Brett Kavanaugh’s Future

"President Donald Trump turned a morning Rose Garden presser celebrating his new trade deal with Canada and Mexico into a tabloid-y tease that he has dirt on at least one Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee deciding Brett Kavanaugh’s future.

http://deadline.com/2018/10/donald-trump-democrat-senator-committee-brett-kavanaugh-compromising-information-supreme-court-nomination-1202473996/

In other words, if this is true, It sounds like Trump is willing to stoop to blackmail to get his way. You can't get much more "gutter" than that.

They are so desperate to keep the Supreme Court balanced

For once I agree with you.

I'm glad you agree w/ me on that one part, but we disagree on the way the press conference went down the pressed was to announce the new USMC trade deal. He was defending his pick for scotus and compaired the holier than thou senators . Who by the way are eithie corrupt or liars or beat their wives or girlfriends. They make Kavanaugh a Eagle Scout . But he refused to name this person. Sometimes you got to crawl through the muck to uncover the enemie .

Workin4it's photo
Tue 10/02/18 03:31 AM

How about this for some gutter crawling,

Donald Trump Hints He’s Got Dirt On Dem Senator On Committee Considering Brett Kavanaugh’s Future

"President Donald Trump turned a morning Rose Garden presser celebrating his new trade deal with Canada and Mexico into a tabloid-y tease that he has dirt on at least one Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee deciding Brett Kavanaugh’s future.

http://deadline.com/2018/10/donald-trump-democrat-senator-committee-brett-kavanaugh-compromising-information-supreme-court-nomination-1202473996/

In other words, if this is true, It sounds like Trump is willing to stoop to blackmail to get his way. You can't get much more "gutter" than that.

They are so desperate to keep the Supreme Court balanced

For once I agree with you.

so now if you state the truth about one of these POS liberals it's blackmail huh. There's more than one liberal on the senate that should be investigated .

Workin4it's photo
Mon 10/01/18 06:20 PM
It doesn't matter what any report says or how many lies she told . These heartless hell bound low life's will deny and deflect all truthfully facts. It's in their George Soros liberal play book. And they follow it to a T. But it does my heart good to know he will be confirmed and the high court will be able to stop the vile disgusting road they would have us going down in the event of another liberal administration.

Workin4it's photo
Mon 10/01/18 06:03 PM
The democrats have totally lost their minds. They are so desperate to keep the Supreme Court balanced they will lie about or crawl in the gutter to demonize anybody that is up for that job. Just look at the attention their paying to a high school yearbook, you would think it was the da-Vinci codes. And now the woman that was asking Mrs. Ford the questions has reported she found Mrs. Ford not credible and less corroboration than she said , he said . Our government wastes to much time trying to clean up the democrats reckless style of government. Hopefully republicans will hold the senate and maybe gain 2seats than we can ignore the bat **** crazy liberal democrats

Workin4it's photo
Mon 10/01/18 03:34 PM

Brett Kavanaugh’s Fox News Interview Is Now Testimony Under Oath

"The judge’s potentially dubious claims about drinking and virginity carry penalty of perjury".

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/brett-kavanaughs-fox-news-interview-731612/

same with her flimsy at best accusation. I hope she knows perjury is a felony. Or is it different for a liberal cause.

Workin4it's photo
Mon 10/01/18 02:26 PM

innocent until proven guilty is also a feel good cliche

actually, for people to be arrested there is an assumption of guilt

for a prosecutor to prosecute there is an assumption of guilt

the jury can then return guilty or not guilty(guilt not proven in otherwords)
there is no 'innocent' verdict

BUt yes, the justice system is one where there is a trial in which through DISCOVERY and INVESTIGATING the prosecutor attempts to PROVE guilt.

it is difficult to prove much of anything without testimony and 'evidence' which can range from the purely coicidental(what is called circumstantial) to tangible and hard fact.

when trying to determine guilt, facts need to be uncovered, details need to be investigated.

Kavanaugh, in my opinion, has enough circumstantial 'evidence' (The accusation to a medical professional along with the lie detector test and openness to being investigated by his accuser, versus his defensiveness and elusiveness at the idea of taking a lie detector or being further investigated and his more than lame answers for what his yearbook writings meant and that he never drunk to where he didnt remember something)

It makes him appear very likely guilty. whether anything will be made of it is somehow doubtful though, as it stands. IF others come forward, it may bring other details to light to make the case for guilt, or to make the case for innocence.

that's one of the most uneducated conclusions I've ever heard . So let me speculate using you theory : I think she is lying about Kavanaugh . She never put a name to the person that abused her when she told her shrink years ago. She never reported it to the cops, or her parents. The people she said were there never saw anything like what she said happened. She can't remember when it happened or where it happened. So far pretty flimsy. Her answers seemed practiced. There is more evidence in his defense. And zero evidence in her accusation. His anger was justified, most people who know they are innocent would be angry, hell I'd be wanting to punch the people telling me im guilty . And treating me the way they treated him. Disgustingly! But let's make no mistake, if the FBI comes back with evidence clearing him the democrats will fabricate a fictitious reason to delay some more . What will happen if republicans are still in charge if God forbid justice Ginsburg passes, will the democrats parade her around like " a weekend at Bernie's" . Shameful tactics performed by shameful people.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 09/30/18 03:19 PM

I dont agree. I think President Trump is popular because he represents alot of what many bigoted and/or uneducated people truly feel about 'others' like immigrant, muslims, women, and blacks. I think he is popular because of the myth that wealth comes from merit and intelligence, which gives him a pass on anything and everything that others would be crucified for.

I think he is popular because he is a Billionaire who expresses openly the things that those same bigoted and/or uneducated people felt 'oppressed' about expressing and he represents a push to return to some IDEAL of a GREAT AMERICA where wealthy white males had their place of superiority and privilege over everyone else.

I think his 'not one of them' used car salesman rhetoric has worked very well for him, despite the more likely scenario that he partially became a billionaire by playing the game as 'one of them'. BUt then, like he said when he was asked why just two terms previous to his run he swore what a GREAT president Hilary would be ... he tends to just say stuff and see what sticks, and the country has been dumbed down enough and civics watered down in our education system, that most are just unaware enough to follow whatever he claims, for the sake of having their fantasy of privilege and greatness restored.

but that is just my opinion.

the reason Trump is popular to me is that he is building this economy to the best its been in decades. More job opportunities , more $$ in my bank account. And just a better feeling about the future. ... I think the reason Obama was so popular was he represented the underhanded and immoral and deceitful way that democrats practice daily. And the way that middle class Americans were overlooked and non-Americans were valued more than the folks who actually worked and contributed to this country.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 09/30/18 02:32 PM

if everybody that comes to this country only wants to speak his native language and their native customs and refuse to accept or even learn about the culture or language of the country that accepted them. Than those people are part of the problem. Yes, everyone should strive to live a decent life. Someone should relay that message to the democrats.

Funny dat...
I don't see the majority of people in this country speaking Algonquin, or Cherokee, or Chippewa, or Mowhawk.

Nor do I see the majority of people observing Native American customs...
i know what your saying but by your logic we should all be speaking ugh and grunts, you know like cavemen.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 09/30/18 01:32 PM

yes, 'American Way' is just words, since what is described as "living positive' and not 'crying' when things dont go your way are

1. not unique to Americans or America
2. not indicative of how each American lives

There is a decent way to live, that has nothing to do with geography.
People should maybe realize and accept it.

America has many 'cultures', southern, midwestern, urban, rural, etc ... and each one has the good and the bad within it.

people dont come here to 'adopt' they come here for the freedom to not 'have' to adopt in order to have certain Human rights that are allegedly 'endowed by the creator' and not allegedly dependent upon where the HUMAN resides.

if everybody that comes to this country only wants to speak his native language and their native customs and refuse to accept or even learn about the culture or language of the country that accepted them. Than those people are part of the problem. Yes, everyone should strive to live a decent life. Someone should relay that message to the democrats.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25