Community > Posts By > Workin4it

Workin4it's photo
Thu 11/29/18 05:00 AM

Dude..I don't know where you get your info..mad
But I just looked on StubHub and several other sites..and didn't see them for $6.50....

And what 20,000 seat "arena" are your referring to?
The engagements *I* see are all theaters and halls with anywhere from 2500 to 4500 seats..

The biggest one *I* could find was in Vancouver BC (18,000)..and that isn't until May of *next year*..so, no..they probably haven't sold many tickest yet..

You can't pay much attention to unsubstantiated claims by the far right. Remember, they say anything. Whether they have any proof of it or not. So far I have found nothing that proves in any way how large the arena was or how many people showed up. With the all-out lies and far out conspiracy theories that they make up out of the blue, the one picture I found showing many seats still empty, could have been taken hours before the event. Since it's on one of those far-right news sites, I take it with a grain of salt. It may be true, it may not be. This could be misinformation.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/11/clintons_speaking_tour_event_in_toronto_had_83_of_the_seats_empty.html

you call it unsubstantiated and far right conspiracy. You say I make stuff up out of the blue . Yet the last thing you say is it might be true or it might not be true. Meaning you have no idea about what I say but you are very eager to discount someone else's opinion because it isn't what you want to hear. This is the perfect example of how the liberal news networks "report the news". And also why I don't subscribe to your distorted political views.

Yeah, more deflection. You started this thread. It's up to you to prove what you say. So far, you haven't. Just more vague and unsubstantiated claims that Nobody can find any info on. So what are most left to think? You make it up as you go along? And try to spin it the way you want to believe it. And expect others to believe it. Even though you can't back it up? Or you are afraid to try to back it up because some of us are smart enough to see through the BS?

In the beginning, All I was pointing out was the fact that's all that's out there. You can spin it either way you want. But you prove nothing. What might or might not be true, is the picture that was taken at the arena. And the far right spin/misinformation and flat out lying that far-right news sources do. That's what I was talking about. It really had nothing to do with you.
hey Charles it's not that hard to find . Google 8 words and you can see the list of your dates and ticket prices . But you have to be willing to look for it. Even if it doesn't support your fairy tale idea of the great and powerful Clinton's. The 8 words are : the 13 city tour of bill and hiliary! I

thats not how it really works. When a prosecutor says someone committed a crime, does it ask the DEFENSE to come with evidence the crime was committed?

the one making a claim USUALLY is expected to substantiate it with something.

msharmony, You know just as well as I do, they can't. They have no evidence to back up the majority of what they say. It's like the news thread I started. It's what's going on every day in DC. But many of them can't stand it. Because they can't disprove it.

And if you can't disprove it, since they can't attack the message, they try to attack the messenger. Some people would rather live in ignorance and hate & "alternate" facts. The way I look at it, I already said it above. This is his thread. The burden of proving his point is on him. And so far he hasn't. Just a lot of talk and empty words.

oh, is that how it works. You mean except when confirming a Supreme Court justice. In that case I must be believed until you find facts stating other wise. Very convienant for liberals.

Workin4it's photo
Wed 11/28/18 07:42 PM

But I just looked on StubHub and several other sites..and didn't see them for $6.50....

The engagements *I* see are all theaters and halls with anywhere from 2500 to 4500 seats..

The biggest one *I* could find was in Vancouver BC (18,000)..and that isn't until May of *next year*..so, no..they probably haven't sold many tickest yet..

You can't pay much attention to unsubstantiated claims by the far right. Remember, they say anything. Whether they have any proof of it or not. So far I have found nothing that proves in any way how large the arena was or how many people showed up. With the all-out lies and far out conspiracy theories that they make up out of the blue, the one picture I found showing many seats still empty, could have been taken hours before the event. Since it's on one of those far-right news sites, I take it with a grain of salt. It may be true, it may not be. This could be misinformation.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/11/clintons_speaking_tour_event_in_toronto_had_83_of_the_seats_empty.html

you call it unsubstantiated and far right conspiracy. You say I make stuff up out of the blue . Yet the last thing you say is it might be true or it might not be true. Meaning you have no idea about what I say but you are very eager to discount someone else's opinion because it isn't what you want to hear. This is the perfect example of how the liberal news networks "report the news". And also why I don't subscribe to your distorted political views.

Yeah, more deflection. You started this thread. It's up to you to prove what you say. So far, you haven't. Just more vague and unsubstantiated claims that Nobody can find any info on. So what are most left to think? You make it up as you go along? And try to spin it the way you want to believe it. And expect others to believe it. Even though you can't back it up? Or you are afraid to try to back it up because some of us are smart enough to see through the BS?

In the beginning, All I was pointing out was the fact that's all that's out there. You can spin it either way you want. But you prove nothing. What might or might not be true, is the picture that was taken at the arena. And the far right spin/misinformation and flat out lying that far-right news sources do. That's what I was talking about. It really had nothing to do with you.
hey Charles it's not that hard to find . Google 8 words and you can see the list of your dates and ticket prices . But you have to be willing to look for it. Even if it doesn't support your fairy tale idea of the great and powerful Clinton's. The 8 words are : the 13 city tour of bill and hiliary! I

Workin4it's photo
Wed 11/28/18 06:54 PM

News doesn't generally report what COULD or COULD not be true though. Trump COULD be an alien or a domestic abuser. But what is reported as FACTUAL, usually has some type of EVIDENCE documented as back up to substantiate it. Certainly tickets to see the Clintons would be reported SOMEWHERE on the WWW. So the absence of any such 'evidence' understandably makes the claim, at the very least UNSUBSTIATED if not flatly untrue. I dont know any vendor that would hide the means to make revenue ... just saying.

an evening with the Clinton's . ( I'd rather have the flu) . On nov.27 bill and Hillary were speaking at the Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, that's in canada. A maximum capacity venue of 19, 800 seats. Another will be at the bell center in Montreal tonight another big arena with 1000s of seats. Check out Fox News tommorow and you might here some something of value instead of the non stop ramblings of people affected by the Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Workin4it's photo
Wed 11/28/18 06:23 PM

Workin4it's photo
Wed 11/28/18 05:31 PM

I got that info from a news channel that isn't embarrassed to report the truth even it doesn't fit their political agenda. You won't see that part of the story on the lame stream networks like cnn or msnbc.

Workin4it's photo
Wed 11/28/18 04:14 PM
Back by popular demand" The Clinton's Trump Bashing Tour" A 13 city tour of Bill and Hillary telling everybody how Grand they are and what a POS Trump is. After all the people the Clinton's have screwed over with their scams and and the deceitful liesand scandals that have put millions of dollars in their less than honorable hands. Now they are " role models for polititions " . What a joke they are. Renting a 20,000 seat arena they managed to sell about 3300 seats and that's after dropping the price of a ticket from $1000.00 to $6.50 . That's six dollars and fifty cents.lol. Wow what a following for the Great glass ceiling breaker. NO never to be. She and bill are washed up and just getting in the way, like a big ole sore thumb, just stuck out there getting in the way.

Workin4it's photo
Mon 11/26/18 04:24 PM

It is already been safe as it will get. the only change is the way its being used politically by media to divide and invoke fear.
sure, but that goes both ways. For weeks now the media has been telling us nothing to worry about , there is no problem on the border, so just ignore the fact there are thousands coming to the U.S. Besides accepting them will make us better so look the other way and don't be concerned .

Workin4it's photo
Mon 11/26/18 03:14 PM

Here, I have an idea on how to get a handle on illegal immigrants in any country that is part of the United Nations.

A Variable Fine

Here's how it could work...

Anytime a nation (any nation) has to catch and deport illegal immigrants, the immigrants parent nation is fined.
They are fined for all the costs related to removing that individual from their country. In addition, there is a fine assessed for each offense.

Not a bad idea.

We Europeans do it a bit different, though. We pay them to go back. Isn't that clever?? Spending even more money on unjustified "asylum seekers" and "refugees". Giving them even more reasons to 'nock on our doors! They loose nothing. Either they're granted asylum or they get a pile of money. How much? About $5k each. But some really clever ones will rise that to about $12k! I don't know the price of a camel, but I guess you get a few for $12k..

Shall we cry or laugh?
if the liberals have their way they will adopt that same policy and we will all be crying. They refuse Mexico's offer of asylum while waving the flags of the country they left, so much for claims of persecution , they throw rocks and bottles at the people they are looking to for help. I do believe most want to come hear for a better life but there ares rules to follow. Just ask the people that come here the legal way. I blame the past policies of catch and release that makes it very tempting to make that long journey. Unfortunately they did not heed the warning from president Trump that they would not be allowed entry. So when you see children running from tear gas it is heart wrinching but the parents have most of the blame for putting their kids through such pain and hardship . Build the wall and start the incentive to come the legal way and all people will be much safer

Workin4it's photo
Mon 11/19/18 07:15 PM
Democratic presidential hopeful Eric Swallwell has ruined his hopes and dreams of being President before it got started with his overstated view of the way he would govern. His plan of a non-voluntary buy back of guns, and quick forfeiture if you don't comply and then arrested, well it got plenty of feedback and someone asked if he was aware that might start a war with American citizens Swallwell responded with " it would be a short war cause we have nukes . Talk about a fool! When a high ranking military official was ask about that he said there's no way the military would ever turn there weapons on it's citizens for such a reason. This idiot was mentioned in the previous post so I thought I'd shead a little light on this guy because a lot of democrats have this same belief.

Workin4it's photo
Mon 11/19/18 04:33 PM
Any news or " facts"from the liberal side has no merit . Because the ( LSN) Lame stream news has spent mostly every minute of every day since the his election , bashing the president by spinning and editing any interview or speech or announcement by Trump just to make him look bad . That is the fake news he calls the enemy of the people. I whole heartedly agree. Everyday you hear about how trump is undermining the freedom of the press, that is B.S.. He makes himself more available to the press than any other Pres. They say he undermining our democracy. Didn't we just have a election where the liberals won the house. Can anyone truthfuly give an example of him undermining anything . With actual facts to prove it. One example is how Hillary and the DNC under Debbie Wasaman screwed Bernie Saunders out of a nomination in 2016. Mr.Trump isn't guilty of anything like that.if anything President Trump has removed the obsticals that were put in place by obama for the sole purpous of undermining our economy and there for creating a dependcy on the government for millions of Americans. If we are dependents of the government for wages, medical care, and education , then they will have a reason to take your guns, dictate your health. And control how you are educated. Thank god the liberal democrats have no real power to inact their terrible ideas.

Workin4it's photo
Mon 11/19/18 04:00 AM

Anti immigrant?..since when does someone else's problems become ours..How about this..If one is having financial difficulty they just come over to your house and YOU pay their way out of it..or what you think you have the right to delegate that everyone else should..why should they ..because you say so..I think not..as far as what you call FACTS what do you know to be true..because the mockingbird says so or what you deem what is true by who you choose to back up your own bias..how does that make it true..fact is it don't.

If Mexico chose to let those people in without checking out who they were letting in or whether they could afford it..sounds like it's their problem..but they want to pass it on to us as if we should pay for it why should we..How about all those who want to feel sorry for them shoulder the burden rather than think they have the right to make us..tell the Dems or Soros or who ever else to move them into their house and take care of them..that's a much better idea..

I have plenty of empathy and sympathy ..for the people of Mexico. Whose government should have done something about the situation when it showed up at their southern border ..as far as the the immigrants how about instead of marching all this way..they march up to their capital and overthrow their governmet or elect better people rather than expecting others who have enough problems of their own take care of it..

And one more thing while I'm at it..If you think this is about empathy or sympathy..in my opinion it's those emotions that the Deep State is preying on in hopes of bringing about dissension to the masses while trying to break the economy so that it makes it that much easier to bring about their BS ideology towards forming a New World Order..

..DO THE RESEARCH..

...follow the rabbit..Alice

WWG1 WGA

so true. The true undermining of democracy is the democrats and their decades old style of deceiving the people, lies and pure hatred of anybody that doesn't fall in line and obey their " rules of decency" they don't have a clue of the damage they are doing to their own party

Workin4it's photo
Sun 11/18/18 08:19 AM

Trump has never done or said anything racist

Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List

"Donald Trump has been obsessed with race for the entire time he has been a public figure. He had a history of making racist comments as a New York real-estate developer in the 1970s and ‘80s. More recently, his political rise was built on promulgating the lie that the nation’s first black president was born in Kenya. He then launched his campaign with a speech describing Mexicans as rapists".

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/15/opinion/leonhardt-trump-racist.html

Trump’s Long History of Racism

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/trumps-long-history-of-racism-201446/

How Trump talks about race

"President Donald Trump’s long history with race is complicated.

He is a man who was accused of racial discrimination multiple times at his businesses but who used his Mar-a-Lago resort to smash white-only membership policies in Palm Beach, Florida.

He was among the loudest voices attacking the legitimacy of the nation’s first black president but launched one of the most public Republican efforts in modern history to reach out to the African-American community.

He has a Jewish daughter and grandchildren, yet left Jews out of a Holocaust remembrance statement.

He fired a longtime aide for using a racial epithet, but secretly funded ads that associated Native Americans with drug use and crime. And he has repeatedly called Mexicans rapists and criminals while insisting that he loves them".

"While Trump’s actions have landed on both sides of racial currents, his public record depicts a man who most often moves in one direction: overlooking racial sensitivity and concerns in the name of fighting “political correctness.” That’s something his base likes, but also something that has caused him problems within his party and with voters at large. "

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/every-moment-donald-trumps-long-complicated-history-race

Yep, it was his mouth and what comes out of it that brought on the Democrats taking the house and a bunch of governorships.

If he doesn't change some of his ways before 2020, his mouth will cause him to lose reelection. That is if he wishes to run by that time. If Mueller doesn't get him first. Over half the country didn't want him in office in 2016. The midterms proved that. By 2020, if he hasn't changed by then, the people will speak again. And I don't look for people to change their minds about him by that time. Again, unless he changes his ways.

I like how you left yourself an out to cover your incorrect quote" unless he changes his way" . His mouth and that attitude is what got him elected in the first place. And he will repeat that feat in 2020 because he won't bow down to the will of the immoral progressive left. Who is there to challenge him. Hillary, Beto, or how about Swallwell. 3 great choices. One is corrupt the other is inexperienced and the last one is plain stupid.. It takes more that wishing to win elections.

Workin4it's photo
Sat 11/17/18 05:44 AM
It's true that voter fraud is not really changing the outcome of most races, but it is true that voter fraud is accepted if it benefits the democrats. It's only voter suppression when election officials try to prevent the fraud. And the cluster f*** going on in Florida has been rampent since the democrats took power in the voting process. Hopefully those days are over . With the election of people who care about truth and decency it will be hard for a democrat to have the power to manipulate the election process again. Georgia too.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 11/16/18 03:10 PM
Stacy Abrams gives her non- concession concession speech . Because of "voter suppression " she doesn't concede , but she's no longer looking to be the governor . Maybe the 20,000 thousand votes she needed to catch her opponent had something to do with that.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 11/16/18 09:27 AM
After all the hype in 2016 that we should trust the outcome of the election that we should trust the voting process , now the democrats are doing a 180 and now they are trying to manipulate the way we count the votes by trying to chane the rules when they see a no win situation. Why can't they do the homer able thing and concede . In Georgia the democrat running for governer is down by about 20,000 votes, well over the .250 percent more votes to cause a recount, but she refuses to do the homer able thing. I expected no less from the democrats.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 11/09/18 04:31 AM

I voted for the best candidates based on the pamphlet that came in the mail. some were dems and some were reps, blind party loyalty = political blindness and uninformed choices.
I also voted for what I thought was a sane vote, all republicans. Voting for a democrat would be the same as purposely infecting the multitude of people with a disgusting contagious disease.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 11/08/18 05:43 PM
I did, all red. I can't reach low enough to vote for a democrat.

Workin4it's photo
Tue 11/06/18 05:42 AM

I have always argued that women can lie too, so just the claim itself should not be considered gospel without further investigation.

Yeah, and after the claims were investigates so far three of them have been referred to the FBI for a potential criminal case and I have a hunch Ford will be next. The Left has sure abandoned her, just like I said they would the moment the vote came down.

women can lie, I dont think she did or will be found to have either. I just think that one will never have enough 'proof' of what unfolded or when.
im sure most people believe without a dought that nothing happend, some things you know without " proof" . 2+2=4 not 3.

not for nothing, but math is a series of numbers and rules about numbers, there is no 'proof' needed so long as the rules are met.

however, when there are only three people in a room and there is offensive touching, 'proof' in the physical sense would be impossible to gather. It only becomes a he said/she said, which is then usually figured (if we watched Cosby) by the victims past behaviors and words.

K's actions and words lead me to believe Ford was truthful. IT seems to me the thing kids do at parties, particularly boys who live in a culture where it is seen as a right of passage for the boy and only the girl is scorned or shamed for it. It seems highly likely he was a drunk in school(by his fervent defense of how much he loves beer, can anyone say, 'thou doth protest too much?).

It seems that he has little respect for women that don't kiss his behind (by the difference in how he addressed the women who did question him, a real job interview would have immediately disqualified him. "Have you ever been drunk and forgot something" answer, "have you?" who speaks at a job interview to the interviewer like that? NO ONE),

and his method of answering direct questions with more questions, his excessive water drinking, and emotionalism, and his ridiculous 'proof' of innocence being a personal CALENDAR (as if someone would document that they had groped someone at a get together) makes me think he was VERY deceptive.

but, like I said, in such a case where there is touching, it is hard to prove, without the words of the own accused (what did Cosby in was admitting to having drugs for sex, even though he never said he snuck them to anyone).

it seems to me your giving Cosby a pass for admitting he had sex with women under the influence of drugs he supplied , but you want to hang the man who swears he never assaulted the woman that accused him, along with others making a claim and then retracting those claims plus the fact her witnesses said they knew nothing of any assult. Sounds a little bass akwards to me and and the judicial system.

Workin4it's photo
Mon 11/05/18 09:30 AM

I have always argued that women can lie too, so just the claim itself should not be considered gospel without further investigation.

Yeah, and after the claims were investigates so far three of them have been referred to the FBI for a potential criminal case and I have a hunch Ford will be next. The Left has sure abandoned her, just like I said they would the moment the vote came down.

women can lie, I dont think she did or will be found to have either. I just think that one will never have enough 'proof' of what unfolded or when.
im sure most people believe without a dought that nothing happend, some things you know without " proof" . 2+2=4 not 3.

Workin4it's photo
Mon 10/29/18 07:13 PM

A couple of days ago, Hillary Clinton made a racial comment that goes unmentioned by the liberal news. Being interviewed on some local news show the commentator asked if Hillary was alright with what Cory booker said about kicking them when they go low, Hillary corrected the host by saying" you mean Eric Holder" then laughingly said I know they all look alike. Where is all the outrage from the left. There is none because it's all a show to try to destroy Trump and to drum into people's minds that Trump should go away. We know the tricks of the deceitful antagonists.

Hilary is not POTUS. There is a thing called sarcasm too, pointing out OTHERS biases. Being no history of bigoted statements from her, it makes more sense, because the reporter confused two black people, that the statement was regarding the basis for HIS error, more than for her personal view. But its trivial and out of character enough for it not to be news.

msharmony please, I'm sure if any prominent white republican made that statement the liberal news would be screaming racist , white supremeist. All networks all day and night. Very hypocritical .
don't forget about her getting her black on when she whipped out her hot sauce when being asked on BET tv what her favorite food was, I think she said chicken and that's when the hot sauce came out.

what are you talking about working? Do you not know white people who like chicken and hot sauce? Or people from Chicago who like chicken and hot sauce?

why does that have to be about race?

the way she conducted herself on that interview( now this was in 2016 , so a few years old but it helps describe her whole demeanor) she actually tried to speak w/a black accent if that makes any since but that's the way I saw it and some commentators on the BETChannel.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25