Community > Posts By > Workin4it

Workin4it's photo
Wed 09/19/18 07:21 PM

Now she won't take calls from the senate. They want to set up an interview, and her lawyers won't allow it. Feinstein thought Kavanaugh would fold when this was announced. He didn't.This is sort of funny. They're arguing with a circuit court judge, law. She, (or her lawyers) want an Fbi investigation over something that does not fall into what they normally do. And wouldn't, because it's considered a matter for the local police.

This is a joke. A joke only the dems would pull.
senator grassly even offered to fly to her a interview her in private and she refused. Just to mix it up a little bit was something I saw on the news where there was a news clip where this same woman accused the last justice elected to the Supreme Court . I don't have positive facts about this but if it's good enough for Diane Feinstien it's good enough for me!

Workin4it's photo
Wed 09/19/18 06:39 PM

Kavanaugh accuser calls for FBI investigation before she testifies

"The woman who has accused Supreme Court Justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, Christine Blasey Ford, is calling for an FBI investigation before testifying in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. And Ford's lawyers admonished the committee for scheduling the hearing so soon after her allegations became public".

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-latest-on-brett-kavanaugh-nominee-denies-accuser-allegation-live-updates/
her lawyers don't control the strings to make a hearing happen. She keeps moving the goal post . This allegation has been in senates hands since July. Plenty of time to bring it up . Why didn't they when they were grilling him during his confirmation hearing. Not the FBIs job to investigate. She needs to show up for for the hearing Monday or start the voting.

Workin4it's photo
Wed 09/19/18 05:51 PM
According to democratic strategists and a senator from Hawaii the accuser of Bret Kavanaugh , Dr. Christine Ford, has said enough and no need to give testimony for him to be charged with sexual assault. That's not how are justice system works, if you can't name the place the time the day or even who was present at the time then you don't have a case and should not waste time of congress or FBI to do any investigations. This is just a ploy to delay the nomination of another conservative judge on the Supreme Court . No link for this , I saw it on tv news... This is just one pathetic desperate attempt the hold on to any power they can muster. Make Trump and his supporters out to be racist homophobes and sexists seems to be their M.O. When a simple hug givin to a little boy in flooded New Bern NC is portrayed as non supervised kid letting Trump touch a kid. Or he hug the " white kid ". Part of a desperate agenda. Biden saying his supporters are the dregs of society . Again the link is watch the news. I saw this on fox.

Workin4it's photo
Mon 09/17/18 06:46 PM

If Trump is doing such a bad job running the country, why is Obama trying to take credit for it? :thinking: :sweat_smile:

:thumbsup: Good point. !!:smile:

well,if TRUMP is doing such a great job of running the country,why is HE trying to take credit for things that he isn't responsible for??

the republicans got our country into the places where it was in a recession,and,as usual,it took the democrats to get our country started back on to the right path,and start improving it so that the republicans could run it back into the ground with the terrible things they have done after people forget the havoc that happened that they were originally responsible for!

and,they are so cowardly about it that they do things with time released self destructs built in to them,so that they know that they will not be in office,and have to personally answer for the things that they have done/allowed to happen..
like the 'tax cuts' they passed,that will gradually cut the middle classes throats in several years.

do you actually think that trump/the republicans are going to be willing to answer for them,and take responsibility for them?
or do you think that they will try to pass he buck along and blame the democrats or them,when the things they created start going south?

lol, I always get a laugh after reading these posts. Thanks! Where do some people get their info, sometimes you got to dust off that crystal ball or maybe adjust your Ouija board ... Those tax cuts will become permanent along with another tax cut 2.0 . Nothing going south except a few liberal elitists , possibly prison time. Time will tell

Workin4it's photo
Sun 09/16/18 10:16 AM

If this guy, Wexner was so awh- struck by the "all great and powerful Obama" why did he join the independent party instead of the Democratic Party of Obama .IMHO this guy just wanted to make his self look like he didn't support Trump simply for his customers sakeIndependent usually side with the republicans
because like the post says, most people are choosing to be independent. He merely mentioned being moved by a speech and various other events as his impetus.
Most people??? Do you have the data on the numbers of people joining the independent party. I bet it's less people joining than it is that is abandoning the Democratic Party ... # walk away !

Workin4it's photo
Sun 09/16/18 08:28 AM
If this guy, Wexner was so awh- struck by the "all great and powerful Obama" why did he join the independent party instead of the Democratic Party of Obama .IMHO this guy just wanted to make his self look like he didn't support Trump simply for his customers sakeIndependent usually side with the republicans

Workin4it's photo
Sat 09/15/18 07:42 AM

Trump IS to blame for the hurricane! Everybody knows they are caused by lots of hot air that gets swirling around a centerpiece.

- Hot air? Trump is full of it, no one can doubt that. "Look at a wonderful job I am doing taking credit for how Obama repaired the economy", etc

- Centerpiece? We know that Trump believes he is the center stake for everything that is good, and how all news is about him and his big ego.

I mean, the sun would not come up tomorrow unless Trump deems it so. "I did not give the sun permission to rise today, if it came up, that is FAKE NEWS!"

Just hope FEMA dos a better job in Carolina than it did in Puerto Rico last year. Carolina folks vote RED...
well , hot air is energy and Trump is full of energy. He has to , to be able to get so much of his policy and promises accomplished. Unlike the dead calm , staled fronts of the Obama policy. Low energy doesn't do much for gaining strength, but it has a lot to do with losing ground to a flood of failure... Don't worry bubba, Carolina will vote RED both north and south. You do know red is republican, or were you suggesting that since we vote red that we deserve this hurricane . I hope that's not the case.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 09/14/18 06:57 PM
This is exhausting , sometimes I think I'd rather be communicating with a rock.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 09/14/18 06:38 PM

Someone ( who's name will remain silent) approached me today ant told me of a incident that happend many years ago according to this persons friend. This incident had something to do w/Obama ( obviously while he was in high school ) and it had something to with sex. I don't know if it's true. But I think I'll leak it to the news . I hope it doesn't cause trouble with his family. Oh well if it stops him from being nominated to the scotus it's worth it. Remember Harry Reid's lies about Romney not paying his taxes. He made that lie up to take votes away. We've come to expect this kind of tactics from the left. It really says a lot about a person that is comfortable to knowingly decieve like that.

Okay. Well, we would leave it up to the educated public to decide if its relevant to anything having to do with the job in question for Obama. That is in an ideal world where the public is educated and can use apply logic though.

on the other hand, if OBama was trying to be a SCOTUS (a lifetime job if approved that oversees the law of the land for their lifetime) and someone did not reveal that, people who didnt want him to get the nomination would pitch a fit that nothing was said.

SCOTUS is a unique position that should be vetted. If nothing is there, nothing is there. if there is, there is. a SCOTUS should have the aptitude to answer or explain the answers to those question. The public should have the aptitude to decide if those questions are relevant to the job position.
B.S. This man answerd all the questions they asked him for three days . No worse or better than any other scotus appointment interviews. But this was a young man that at worse tried to do what boys have been doing for ever, tring to get in a girls pants( sorry ladies for my crude talk) . To me it makes him normal at worse. No reason to try to ruin this guy. Suppose you were overlooked for a job for something you might have done when you were a youngin . Even though you out grew that adolesent behavior . It wouldn't be fair I don't care what job you were applying for. Jesus made mistakes also.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 09/14/18 06:17 PM
Remember Obamas " three pillars of climate control". Hurricane Florence just blew them down because they were just fluff and faux. The 1950s was much more destructive as far as damage and lives caused by weather related catastrophe's than present day. I believe we should blame these liberals that we see everyday calling Trump every name in the book. After all they are a bunch of Blowhards!

Workin4it's photo
Fri 09/14/18 05:39 PM
Someone ( who's name will remain silent) approached me today ant told me of a incident that happend many years ago according to this persons friend. This incident had something to do w/Obama ( obviously while he was in high school ) and it had something to with sex. I don't know if it's true. But I think I'll leak it to the news . I hope it doesn't cause trouble with his family. Oh well if it stops him from being nominated to the scotus it's worth it. Remember Harry Reid's lies about Romney not paying his taxes. He made that lie up to take votes away. We've come to expect this kind of tactics from the left. It really says a lot about a person that is comfortable to knowingly decieve like that.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 09/14/18 04:47 PM

crazy storm hitting a bad spot, i'm shocked at the amount of ppl who stayed, a mandatory evac should have been called, risking their lives and the rescuers as well, this is not good.
A mandatory evacuation was given, but mandatory is not enforceable . Some stay to gaurd or protect their home. Once you leave for such an event, no telling when you can go back. Certainly after the proper officials mabey FEMA says it is safe to return. It's a judgement call.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 09/14/18 01:49 PM

He is president, rich, beautiful wife and you think he is stupid. :thinking:

Yes, simply because those things are not what makes a man. Beautiful wife? Maybe you should ask Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal about that. That, within and of its self, makes the man stupid. His actions speak volumes about what the man really is.

http://www.vox.com/2018/8/21/17765348/michael-cohen-guilty-plea-stormy-daniels-hush-money

Any man that can do this to his wife isn't much of a man.

http://www.newsweek.com/president-donald-trump-stormy-daniels-affair-melania-trump-783790

dont forget Charles:

as it pertains to intelligence

stupid: having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.

just noting it doesn't mention income level, career choice, or spousal attractiveness....

that definatly does not sound like Donald Trump. He beat out about 15 other potential nominees , plus The Great Hillary Clinton. Something that couldn't ever be done. He's put America in the best economic condition in many many years. He leveling the tariffs playing field to be fair to all. He's cut taxes for all, putting more in the pockets of regular folks. More blacks and Mexicans are working than ever before. Everything I just said is indisputable . So if your saying that what he's doing isn't working than isn't that a lack of common sense and therefore stupid?

popularity is not an indication of intelligence

although I am grateful he has not yet done too much damage to the trends the previous administration set in motion after reversing the damage done under Bush Jr.

His own words and actions lead me to believe intelligence is not his strength ... unless you count being able to exploit bigotry and fear ... in which case he is brilliant, but not in an IQ test kind of way.
very hard to out wit, out maneuver and have a monopoly on air time, he knows how to promote himself and sell his message like no one else. That takes the kind of smarts trump has. Who cares about a high I.q. . What was your score? Yea I'm glad Trump hasn't done anything to mess up the "Trends" Obama set. Trump took those "trends" and deregulated the anchors Obama put on our middle class , and the "trends" turned into real growth. And the rest is history, unless the democrats have their way

Workin4it's photo
Fri 09/14/18 01:17 PM

Once again Democrats have to lie and deceive to to try and get their way.

lol ... sure doesnt seem like just a Democrat thing.

And I dont know why it would be a lie that someone received information, why is that so unbelievable? The quote did not describe at all what type of information or what it was about.

Haven't others for DECADES been talking about 'information' thats going to be brought to light about certain democrats?

just part of the lazy thinking part of politics (again, happening on both sides)

poor comparison msharmony, one is a source???. Talking about 1 person who seem to be as honest and good hearted as can be when he was a adolescent. He did something???. ... The other is emails and files that show bias and possible corruption by the highest law enforcement dept. in the country. Adults vs Children. What a sniveling , cowardly thing to do, even for a democrat. Shame on the democrats that don't call her on it.
i should have clarified my self. Shame on Diane fienstien not msharmony.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 09/14/18 01:13 PM

Once again Democrats have to lie and deceive to to try and get their way.

lol ... sure doesnt seem like just a Democrat thing.

And I dont know why it would be a lie that someone received information, why is that so unbelievable? The quote did not describe at all what type of information or what it was about.

Haven't others for DECADES been talking about 'information' thats going to be brought to light about certain democrats?

just part of the lazy thinking part of politics (again, happening on both sides)

poor comparison msharmony, one is a source???. Talking about 1 person who seem to be as honest and good hearted as can be when he was a adolescent. He did something???. ... The other is emails and files that show bias and possible corruption by the highest law enforcement dept. in the country. Adults vs Children. What a sniveling , cowardly thing to do, even for a democrat. Shame on the democrats that don't call her on it.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 09/13/18 06:42 PM

What you are saying with this thread, is that since violent people WILL find a way to act out, that we should collectively do NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO TRY TO STOP THEM.

I would suggest instead, that the solution to a very complicated problem, is going to involve a complicated response, with multiple actions.

I completely agree that JUST preventing people from having guns doesn't prevent all violent acts. But doing NOTHING because that's true, is about as intelligent and logical as deciding to do NOTHING about robbery, since JUST locking your car door doesn't prevent all such acts.
just the opposite Igor, it might be a cold heartless remedy in some peoples minds , but if people defend themselves forcibly enough times ( as in assailant dies after trying to assult someone) and the media gets the story out there, maybe they will think twice before they act. Fighting back has stopped the hijacking of planes for the most part.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 09/13/18 06:05 PM

no thanks, i'll handle any corporal punishment given to my children...

i'll handle it on their 1st offense and i don't believe there
will be any 2nd or 3rd offenses after that...
I agree Argo, it should be handled by a parent. If it were 30 years ago I'd say let the school handle it. I got 5 licks one day for skipping school the day before. That was the last time I skipped school. Now a days I don't trust school faculty to touch any of our kids.To many unstable teachers for my trust.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 09/13/18 04:42 PM
I have friends and family in New Bern and Wrightsville beach. Most evac. Some stayed, my prayers are w/ them. A couple came to stay here in greensboro.,power out to 80,000 cust. Storm surge already doing damage.and the storm hasn't hit yet.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 09/13/18 09:22 AM

Hurricane Florence warning ----

" It's tremendously big and tremendously wet, a tremendous
amount of water probably more water than we've ever seen
in a storm or hurricane "

my my, what an eloquent statesman he is...laugh laugh laugh

#keepingitlightboss
if we learned anything from Obama it's that eloquent speaking isn't worth a hoot if you suck at your job!

Workin4it's photo
Thu 09/13/18 08:45 AM

Bob Woodward's new book reveals intimate details of President Trump and first lady Melania's relationship

In his exposé "Fear: Trump in the White House," Woodward claims that the president and first lady actually do like each other, despite multiple reports that have claimed otherwise.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/bob-woodward-apos-book-reveals-191222467.html#mycomments

despite multiple reports that claim other wise. Another words, Fake News. Who woulda thunk!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25