Community > Posts By > Workin4it

Workin4it's photo
Wed 02/28/18 05:55 PM

Chicago mayor Rohm Emanual is aiding voter fraud. Chicago is issuing city service ID cards to all citizens who apply for them. These cards are acceptable for voter ID. Since you don't need to show proof of citizenship you simply check a box for citizenship and that is it. Chicago now, soon it will be in every liberal run city in America. It is against the law to influence voter fraud. Mayor Rohm needs to be stopped from pursuing this treasonous act.
if they don't need id to vote, what's the purpose of the "service cards"?
they need ID cards to prove who they are, not to prove they are citizens. There are only 4 states where you have to prove you are a citizen, Illinois is not one of them.

Workin4it's photo
Wed 02/28/18 05:37 PM
Chicago mayor Rohm Emanual is aiding voter fraud. Chicago is issuing city service ID cards to all citizens who apply for them. These cards are acceptable for voter ID. Since you don't need to show proof of citizenship you simply check a box for citizenship and that is it. Chicago now, soon it will be in every liberal run city in America. It is against the law to influence voter fraud. Mayor Rohm needs to be stopped from pursuing this treasonous act.

Workin4it's photo
Wed 02/28/18 03:26 AM

Who knows. It must have been chaotic. By the time anyone was SURE what was going on most were probably hiding and trying to remain quiet.

I have read texts they were sending to loved ones, but I dont think 911 has a text feature and loved ones probably called in with what information they could. But again, in such a terrible dangerous unexpected and chaotic situation, who knows.

it sounds like you think you know, but I guess the video I saw and many others saw was a figment of our imagination. Because you didn't see it it can't be true. I know what I saw and I take your commints as pure wishful thinking.

Workin4it's photo
Tue 02/27/18 02:42 PM

It is not unbelievable that a person on that size of a campus (45 acres) with that many buildings (12) being told there were victims outside, would not know which 'in' they were supposed to go 'in' to, in order to aide the victims.
the coral gables police knew exactly what building to go in including off duty police officers.

after more access to more accurate information, Im sure they did.
How does one dept. have correct info and another doesn't when they are hearing all radio communication from law enforcement. 3 deputy's his behind their patrol cars and the other his behind a building. Or were they deaf and couldn't hear the shots from an AR15.

easy.

Minute one : Report of firecrackers being set off on the grounds.
Minute two: Report firecrackers may be gunfire.
Minute three: Report of victim in the football field.
Minute four: shooting may be happening in one of the buildings
Minute five: Shooting confirmed to be inside where students are
Minute six: Building where shooter is currently is pin pointed

... see there?

all hearing the same info, the ones who get to minute FIVE AND SIX will JUST THEN know where to go.

IF a shooter is outside, why would they 'run out in the open' to be targets before having information of best locations for a shot and why would they run 'into' any building.

As I said before this was 45 acres and 12 buildings with original information provided giving every indication something was happening outside, somewhere. The rest that happened in a short four minute span could be any number of things other than just KNOWING where the shooter was and WHERE to confront him and choosing not to.
Sounds like pure speculation, I'm reporting what info has been put out there , not a figment of my imagination. Things don't always work out like some peoples fictious explanations.

his hiding is also speculation, more than one side was 'put out there', the sheriff(possibly passing the buck due to what else was 'put out there')

said the guard was 'hiding', the guard said he was 'taking position', the media confirmed that initial dispatch implied the shooting was OUTSIDE and the campus was 45 acres big with a dozen buildings .... nothing speculative, except whether he was 'hiding' or 'taking position' which seems to be upheld by the information regarding what was going out over the radio during that time regarding the area of the threat.

yea, he was taking position behind the building that was being shot up, and he was aiming his weapon at the entrance while 3 other deputy's were taking position behind there cars guns drawn and focused on the same building. There's video showing that. Also there were orders to not let the EMT personal in to treat wounded. I don't have a problem with officers if they were ordered not to enter, but cops usually have the info just where the shooter is. Someone called 911 and reported it. Makes sense they would pinpoint where the shooting was occurring .

Workin4it's photo
Tue 02/27/18 04:45 AM

California...what a shithole....
It got so bad even the illegals are moving out.

Workin4it's photo
Tue 02/27/18 03:39 AM

It is not unbelievable that a person on that size of a campus (45 acres) with that many buildings (12) being told there were victims outside, would not know which 'in' they were supposed to go 'in' to, in order to aide the victims.
the coral gables police knew exactly what building to go in including off duty police officers.

How does one dept. have correct info and another doesn't when they are hearing all radio communication from law enforcement. 3 deputy's his behind their patrol cars and the other his behind a building. Or were they deaf and couldn't hear the shots from an AR15.

easy.

Minute one : Report of firecrackers being set off on the grounds.
Minute two: Report firecrackers may be gunfire.
Minute three: Report of victim in the football field.
Minute four: shooting may be happening in one of the buildings
Minute five: Shooting confirmed to be inside where students are
Minute six: Building where shooter is currently is pin pointed

... see there?

all hearing the same info, the ones who get to minute FIVE AND SIX will JUST THEN know where to go.

IF a shooter is outside, why would they 'run out in the open' to be targets before having information of best locations for a shot and why would they run 'into' any building.

As I said before this was 45 acres and 12 buildings with original information provided giving every indication something was happening outside, somewhere. The rest that happened in a short four minute span could be any number of things other than just KNOWING where the shooter was and WHERE to confront him and choosing not to.
Sounds like pure speculation, I'm reporting what info has been put out there , not a figment of my imagination. Things don't always work out like some peoples fictious explanations.

Workin4it's photo
Mon 02/26/18 07:17 PM

Workin4it's photo
Mon 02/26/18 06:33 PM

Workin4it's photo
Mon 02/26/18 06:19 PM

It would be interesting to know the details and facts regarding what 'authority' the different agencies had in terms of what they legally would be ABLE to do to prevent the incident.

It is interesting for him to speak out against a previously well awarded member of his office, when the facts coming out speak to information over the scanners initially being about shooting from OUTSIDE, with the added obstacle of such a large 45 acre campus and more than a dozen buildings making it much more reasonable that a security person would be outside for four minutes in the confusion trying to assess what was happening, instead of running 'inside' away from where the threat was initially being reported.

some sources are saying that there was a stand down order given, until reinforcements got there, what ever the failure was , it is unbelievable how an armed person wouldn't go in and try to save the lives of children. No excuse

Workin4it's photo
Mon 02/26/18 05:36 PM
The sheriff of Broward county Fla. Should be removed from office immediately . He should be held responsible for the 30 calls to his office regarding incidents committed by Cruz, and the numerous tips about his F.B. posts or the crazy statements he made at different schools. And nothing was done. He should also be responsible for the cowardly acts his deputy's displayed . All the while in his own mind he's lead w/ tremendous leadership, and compared himself to Abe Lincoln and Martin Luther King. He's a bad joke and an embarrassment to my former hometown. He's got to go!

Workin4it's photo
Thu 02/22/18 06:54 PM

when you attend the funerals of these murdered children
i'm sure grieving survivors will be comforted hearing
words like this...

"there there children, everything will be alright, we
responsible adults are working diligently to stop these
things from happening to you...We are planning to have all
your teachers armed with guns to protect you from the bad guys"

These young adults want something done about the gun culture
they have been brought into, they want real change and they
are not going quit until the adults present viable common
sense solutions to gun control..

arming their teachers with MORE guns, turning their classrooms
into 30x30 battlefields, is NOT acceptable, they demand more..

it amazes me that proponents of arming teachers, seem to
think that the "armed Goodguy" always wins the gunfight against
the "BadGuy" ...that is bunk, at the least, it's a 50-50 chance
the bad guy shoots the teacher FIRST then kills the kids..
and says nothing to the idea that the bad guy might be
wearing a Bproof vest which give him a significant advantage
in any gun battle with a teacher most likely armed with a pistol

arming the teacher ? .....imo, terrible idea
you make a good point if your talking about 1 or 2 teachers armed. But my point is if you remove the stigma of " a gun free zone" and 25 , 50,or 70 percent of the adults may be armed,then you might think twice about going in and start shooting. Most of these killers are cowards and have an agenda to make a statement, it's hard to do that with bullets coming your way.

it may be hard to sort out the details of who 'started' shooting when the bullets start flying amongst several random people
Who cares how it sorts out if the bad guy is dead or at least not shooting anymore.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 02/22/18 06:35 PM

if any person can give a valid reason why they need
to have any weapon that fires a round as fast as you can
pull the trigger i'd like to hear it...

Do you need it to shoot 50 deer in 3 minutes ??

Do you need in case 50 robbers are breaking in your house ??

Do you need it to take on the the tyrannical government
that just pulled in your driveway in a armored personnell
carrier ???

give me a ANY reason why you NEED a semi-auto weapon ???

Here's a reason: I want a weapon that can shoot as many bullets as it takes to stop the crazy maniac hopped up on meth. Or crack that are out of there minds and hell bent on attacking you or your family.
now it's semi autos? Just like I said before, it never stops... There's no compromise or common ground with liberals, you people want to much without any regards to anyone who's not a liberal... You guys want this war, bring it on, it's going to be a bloody day when they come for my guns...

full-auto are already banned...semi-auto's are exactly
what we are talking about...it's war it's a discussion..and just
as the ban exists on full-auto if the semi-auto is also banned
you'll obey the law or face the consequences..just like someone
driving their car 100mph in a school zone does
you want my guns, come get them...

Workin4it's photo
Thu 02/22/18 06:18 PM

when you attend the funerals of these murdered children
i'm sure grieving survivors will be comforted hearing
words like this...

"there there children, everything will be alright, we
responsible adults are working diligently to stop these
things from happening to you...We are planning to have all
your teachers armed with guns to protect you from the bad guys"

These young adults want something done about the gun culture
they have been brought into, they want real change and they
are not going quit until the adults present viable common
sense solutions to gun control..

arming their teachers with MORE guns, turning their classrooms
into 30x30 battlefields, is NOT acceptable, they demand more..

it amazes me that proponents of arming teachers, seem to
think that the "armed Goodguy" always wins the gunfight against
the "BadGuy" ...that is bunk, at the least, it's a 50-50 chance
the bad guy shoots the teacher FIRST then kills the kids..
and says nothing to the idea that the bad guy might be
wearing a Bproof vest which give him a significant advantage
in any gun battle with a teacher most likely armed with a pistol

arming the teacher ? .....imo, terrible idea
you make a good point if your talking about 1 or 2 teachers armed. But my point is if you remove the stigma of " a gun free zone" and 25 , 50,or 70 percent of the adults may be armed,then you might think twice about going in and start shooting. Most of these killers are cowards and have an agenda to make a statement, it's hard to do that with bullets coming your way.

Workin4it's photo
Tue 02/20/18 08:07 PM
i think if someone is standing in your way w/ a gun it's gonna be much more of a deterrent than someone telling you don't do that cause it's against the law. If your reasoning worked than banks would not get robbed. ... I don't think students would be uncomfortable w/ an authority figure having a gun for their protection.

Workin4it's photo
Tue 02/20/18 04:52 PM
the idea of a teacher possessing a gun at school is also a deterant . I think people will think twice if they have doughts about not being able to make as big of statement and do far less damage than their intended destruction.

Workin4it's photo
Tue 02/20/18 10:33 AM

Silly argument..... lets say we ban every thing....what's next? Rocks? Bats? Toothpicks? Toilets seats??
The left has no rational solition, because the problem is not guns....its bad human beings....can you ban those please???
par for the corse, the FBI drops the ball so let's make it harder for law abiding citizens to protect themselves. I swear the liberal politicians have lost their minds

not alot different than when 'conservatives' hear that people 'slip' through the voting cracks and want to make it more difficult for 'law abiding' citizens to vote, except, we havent had many mass deaths from someone going to a voting booth.

this is only one case of FBI dropping the ball, and that ball is only a part of the problem, too many mass shootings of children and 'law abiding' citizens should give enough of a damn about them to understand better precautions in the system.

its law abiding citizens that are trying to stop these mass shootings by trying to open liberal eyes to the fact that the only way to stop or slow these situations down is to arm teachers w/proper training otherwise your just whistling Dixie

Workin4it's photo
Tue 02/20/18 09:59 AM

live in person interview...

kimmel: stormy did you have an affair with trump ?

stormy: (no answer)

kimmel: do you have a non-disclosure agreement(NDA) with trump ?

stormy: (no answer)

kimmel: stormy if you don't have an NDA then you could answer, right ?

stormy: bats her eyes and flashes that $130,000 smile of hers...

Oh Jimmy Kimmel, well than it must be true. Not! Kimmel is a Chester molester himself, so not much stock put in that dink. I don't care if he did, at least he didn't use the most powerful law force in the world to illegally spy on American citizens. That crime use to end with a execution. But let's sweep that under the rug and impeach trump for not being perfect.

Workin4it's photo
Tue 02/20/18 05:21 AM

Silly argument..... lets say we ban every thing....what's next? Rocks? Bats? Toothpicks? Toilets seats??
The left has no rational solition, because the problem is not guns....its bad human beings....can you ban those please???
par for the corse, the FBI drops the ball so let's make it harder for law abiding citizens to protect themselves. I swear the liberal politicians have lost their minds

Workin4it's photo
Fri 02/16/18 01:41 PM

Then a law banning gun purchasing or guns altogether would be fruitless.
whoa

I agree. However, regulation is a different story than ban. I dont and would never support banning driving because some dont follow the laws and cause accidents. But I would also never support not having the laws on account of not being able to ensure noone would ever break them or cause accidents.

We dont allow the blind to drive. We should not be allowing the unstable to have guns.

The unstable are not allowed to buy guns now. So why are you arguing
with yourself?
whoa

apparently they are .. kind of the point of this discussion
No the unstable are notallowed to buy guns " legally " just like you can't buy illegal drugs. But there s this thing known as the black market. Make all the laws you want , you'll never stop a person who's bent on killing from getting a gun.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 02/16/18 01:31 PM

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/13-russian-nationals-charged-mueller-investigation-53147807

Thirteen Russians, including a businessman close to Vladimir Putin, were charged Friday in an elaborate plot to interfere in the 2016 U.S. presidential election through social media propaganda, aimed in part at helping Republican Donald Trump and harming the prospects of his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton.

Is he one step closer to jail? No! How can you be close to jail when he's not guilty . You say plots and propaganda. Get real ! The only collusion going on was done by the democrats to Bernie Sanders and with the dossier bought by the Clinton's.