Community > Posts By > Workin4it

Workin4it's photo
Fri 06/22/18 03:26 AM

You have now entered *Bizarro World, USA* the land of alternative reality...

welcome, and please enjoy the comfort of your very own
luxurious private sandpit to bury your head in deeply...

Do you mean the democrats have taken over? Because anything with a liberal backing is "bizarro" from aborting your babies to supporting illegals while bashing American citizens. So grab your snacks and watch the democrats go down in flames in the upcoming election. Don't believe me , well that's another sign your not tuned into reality . Get a grip and a box of Kleenex , your going to need them. Lol lol lol.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 06/21/18 07:49 PM

President Trump signs executive order that ends policy seperating parents and children that come in to our country illegally . The same policy that Obama was so proud of in 2010 for deporting more illegals than any president before him. Remember the scenes from 2014 of the warehouses with hundreds of kids seperated from parents sleeping on floors w/ foil blankets, not to mention the lawsuits against Obama administration for wrongful death, where kids died under his watch. Where were all these Hypocrites that are flapping thier gums now about evil Trump. And now you have crack head Peter Fonda threatening a 12 year old boy, Baron Trump. Why aren't these democrats that " say they care about children" coming out against the disgusting vial statements against children and women made by these people that they admire so much?Because they are two faced hypocrites that have no limits to how low and destructive they will get. This is thier plan to win voters. Sounds like a great plan...for Republicans.

education is actually a good thing.
turns out, most people prefer to not publicly humiliate themselves.

Hmmm, not sure about that. I see democrats publicly humiliate themselves every day of the week and there seems to be an over abundance of them for my liking.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 06/21/18 07:13 PM

this ought to be interesting,Im going to grab my popcorn and read.

yep! But I didn't insult anyone and I never said I hated anyone. Lol

Workin4it's photo
Thu 06/21/18 06:59 PM
President Trump signs executive order that ends policy seperating parents and children that come in to our country illegally . The same policy that Obama was so proud of in 2010 for deporting more illegals than any president before him. Remember the scenes from 2014 of the warehouses with hundreds of kids seperated from parents sleeping on floors w/ foil blankets, not to mention the lawsuits against Obama administration for wrongful death, where kids died under his watch. Where were all these Hypocrites that are flapping thier gums now about evil Trump. And now you have crack head Peter Fonda threatening a 12 year old boy, Baron Trump. Why aren't these democrats that " say they care about children" coming out against the disgusting vial statements against children and women made by these people that they admire so much?Because they are two faced hypocrites that have no limits to how low and destructive they will get. This is thier plan to win voters. Sounds like a great plan...for Republicans.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 06/17/18 05:49 PM
Talk to my boy like that again and I'll stab you in the eye with a ice pick. from "Joe Dirt"

Workin4it's photo
Sun 06/17/18 05:47 PM
" Dying ain't much of a livin boy". Clint Eastwood... Unforgivin.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 06/17/18 06:46 AM

well lets see in this case Hillary Clinton is the wife of a former president, a former senator and Secretary of state

Donald Trump is the sitting president.

that could be a reason?

but what do they have to do with those men's moral choices which was being discussed?
that frigid bi##h Hillary could drive any man out of their mind. But there is a reason bill looks so much like the penthouse caricature " Chester Molester" I hope they both get what they deserve for the sleazy cheating disgusting way they live there lives, I'm sure that is the way most liberal democrats pattern their lives, the more disgusting and immoral is like a badge of honor to these sick individuals. They'll never change, they enjoy living and acting like the nasty POS they are..
but I don't hate anybody! •~)

Workin4it's photo
Sun 06/17/18 06:43 AM

well lets see in this case Hillary Clinton is the wife of a former president, a former senator and Secretary of state

Donald Trump is the sitting president.

that could be a reason?

but what do they have to do with those men's moral choices which was being discussed?
that frigid bi##h Hillary could drive any man out of their mind. But there is a reason bill looks so much like the penthouse caricature " Chester Molester" I hope they both get what they deserve for the sleazy cheating disgusting way they live there lives, I'm sure that is the way most liberal democrats pattern their lives, the more disgusting and immoral is like a badge of honor to these sick individuals. They'll never change, they enjoy living and acting like the nasty POS they are..

Workin4it's photo
Fri 06/15/18 05:07 PM
Boy the heat has been crazy this summer so far, I was working on some railing at some apartments this week actually 3 days this week and it was so
Hot and muggy that I had sweat pouring off me at one point I had to scratch my *** cause it itched. But after that I started working again and I got hot again and of course I started sweating. Again..I know this may be a little off topic but I guess it doesn't matter . Get the point!

Workin4it's photo
Wed 06/13/18 06:27 PM

I'm not a Tom Cruise fan but his New movie Mission Impossible looks like great action!!! :smile:
he was great in "Ferris Buelers day off".
?? You sure TC was in that? His first movie was when he was a teenager with the hookers while his parents were away...
oh yea, that's right, I'm thinking of " weird science". Thanks Moe. Lol...

Workin4it's photo
Wed 06/13/18 06:15 PM

How many cops were killed because of this foolishness? I know at least 5, one sheriff deputy right here in houston, shot in the head while putting gas in his cruiser...

cops are killed because of violent COP KILLERS, BLM doesnt promote or encourage them, because they need little encouragement.

did you not read that article I just posted? Blm are violent cop killers..

No. BLM activists wore t-shirt of a person ACCUSED of being a violent cop killer. If I wear an EInstein shirt, does it make me a genius? lol

smh
I seriously doubt it. But if you wear a trump t shirt your deemed a racist .. Double standard.for sure.but I don't care cause you liberal democrats have nothing valid to say. In my opinion the country should ignore any ideas you have. Until u can play fair you get no cookie children.

I dont deem people racist for wearing Trump shirts. so how is that relevant. There are 'double standards' about every topic under the sun held by some individuals in some places, yet we still pick topics to discuss.

whether something is 'valid' has nothing to do with what boxes we put people in.

and America isnt built or maintained on 'playing fair', so I guess we will all starve together.

I was talking people in general, wearing a t shirt with trump on it will get a kid expelled from school so will a American flag and so will a conservative opinion. Wear a blm t shirt and your a victim that should be hailed as a hero. [A voice for the voiceless ]. how about a ms-13 shirt. You'll be called a victim of unstable upbringing and unemployed. [ they need to be loved]. If you wear a NRA shirt , [then your a white supremest.].with all the hypocrisy running thru the liberal Democratic Party now their bringing on Hollywood to bolster their support for the 2020 election. Lol. Are they seriously thinking that most people value the opinion of an actor, maybe the shallow minds of liberals will go ga ga over Deniro saying "f##k Trump. Or woopie and that other other dumb c**t joy bashing trump everyday. But that kind of crap won't win an election. So please keep the pin head mouth pieces doing what they do and I will guaranty a red wave with such force that it will knock you libs off your high horse and on to your lying *****.

Workin4it's photo
Wed 06/13/18 09:31 AM

How many cops were killed because of this foolishness? I know at least 5, one sheriff deputy right here in houston, shot in the head while putting gas in his cruiser...

cops are killed because of violent COP KILLERS, BLM doesnt promote or encourage them, because they need little encouragement.

did you not read that article I just posted? Blm are violent cop killers..

No. BLM activists wore t-shirt of a person ACCUSED of being a violent cop killer. If I wear an EInstein shirt, does it make me a genius? lol

smh
I seriously doubt it. But if you wear a trump t shirt your deemed a racist .. Double standard.for sure.but I don't care cause you liberal democrats have nothing valid to say. In my opinion the country should ignore any ideas you have. Until u can play fair you get no cookie children.

Workin4it's photo
Tue 06/12/18 06:18 PM
Reality check, this whole thing started because Trump wasn't one to stand for the threats to be ignored.It doesn't take balls to stand up to a threat, it takes integrity and the ability to do what's right. Noko is broke, the country couldn't even afford the hotel rooms they stayed in at the summit. Kim Jung had 2 choices. 1 he can keep his nukes and continue to starve his country, there for causing a coup in the near future, if he started up the war retoric again I believe we would do a pre-emptive strike setting them back to the Stone Age. Or #2 he could try a whole new way like becoming a world player by interacting with differant country's, bringing new ideas and interests and jobs and food to those people. The road he was on is a dead end. The road he is on now could be paved in gold in the near futurefor Kim Jung. But make no mistake the reason things are differant this time is because china, and Russia both know trump will stop Noko one way or another. Neither china or Russia want to challenge Trump. So in that way your right, china made it hard for Kim Jung to stay on that road. But it's Trump that got things this far.

Workin4it's photo
Mon 06/11/18 04:28 PM

They will tell you. Haven't you ever worked with a Mexican or had them work putting a roof on your house? Do you know anybody who owns rental property? Haven't you ever stopped at a gas station and a group of them come up asking you for work? Have you ever been somewhere and seen a group of 20 get out of a car? Like I said some of us live in the real world.
I saw 10 clowns get out of a Yugo, once. It was hilarious .

Workin4it's photo
Sun 06/10/18 09:14 AM

of course I would state fact, thank you

I'm not haunted at all. question asked, and question answered.

You may believe his pardoning for opportunity is a BS assessment.

I believe inviting celebs to give him names to pardon, is very opportunistic, and probably irresponsible, since pardons should be up for grabs by association to celebrities. It also says alot about his tendency to not KNOW what he even stands for that out of one side of his mouth he argues football protesters should not be permitted to play FOOTBALL, but then invites them to give him some friends or family names to PARDON.

I don't believe there is alot to really accomplish right now, because we are fairly stable as a nation. I dont think he will SCREW it up as much as his opponents declare, and I doubt he will be the savior that his supporters declare. At best, because of what he came in to, he will be a very so-so POTUS, with the exception of his language, vocabulary and behavior, which will be anything but what has been considered "Presidential."

Lol, so your belief is that Obama handed Trump a very stable country . Therefore not much for Trump to do except don't screw it up. Reality is that N Korea was threatening the U.S. W/ nuclear war. IsIs was getting stronger and threatening the U.S., our economy was weak and unstable. Unemployment was at the highest mark in decades. Millions more on food stamps. Riots in the streets. Etc. Etc. ... Yea not much to do there. I know Obama thought it couldn't get better , that's the vision of a lazy and arrogant person. Now we got a president that cares and wants to make America the best it can be. Anybody that can't see that is not only denying themselves of reality but also contributing dishonesty to others they are close to

I wonder if you can inform us the DATE that North Korea threatened the US. I wonder if you can inform us what standard you are using to determine the 'strength' of ISIS? I mean, could it be said that Al Queda was 'getting stronger' when Obama took office? We always have some common threat 'terrorist' regardless of POTUS.

I also wonder if you can briefly explain the indicators for a 'strong' or 'weak' economy.

Trump is actually INHERITING a downward trend already in place under OBAMA

with food stamps

with unemployment

Riots in the street were not an issue when Trump took office and continue not to be

but I know researching documented fact is not an interest to many Trump supporters, so keep believing Trump is saving the country from things that dont exist.

N. Korea has been a thorn in the side of U.S. For decades but it was 2005 I think they tested their first nuke, but it was throughout Obamas term that they perfected their delivery system , Obama tried but gave up at first sign of frustration . ...during Obamas terms Isis was on our tv's nightly it seems like chopping heads off or drowning others. I have seen those horrific scenes since Trumps been in office... A weak economy growing by 1 or 1.5% = weak economy . Now we see 3to4 % growth = strong economy.... Now there is more job openings than unemployed .And yes there riots in the streets during Obama years because of his bashing of law enforcement and border patrol.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 06/10/18 07:27 AM
Edited by Workin4it on Sun 06/10/18 07:31 AM

I believe inviting celebs to give him names to pardon, is very opportunistic, and probably irresponsible, since pardons should be up for grabs by association to celebrities. It also says alot about his tendency to not KNOW what he even stands for that out of one side of his mouth he argues football protesters should not be permitted to play FOOTBALL, but then invites them to give him some friends or family names to PARDON.

I don't believe there is alot to really accomplish right now, because we are fairly stable as a nation. I dont think he will SCREW it up as much as his opponents declare, and I doubt he will be the savior that his supporters declare. At best, because of what he came in to, he will be a very so-so POTUS, with the exception of his language, vocabulary and behavior, which will be anything but what has been considered "Presidential."

Lol, so your belief is that Obama handed Trump a very stable country . Therefore not much for Trump to do except don't screw it up. Reality is that N Korea was threatening the U.S. W/ nuclear war. IsIs was getting stronger and threatening the U.S., our economy was weak and unstable. Unemployment was at the highest mark in decades. Millions more on food stamps. Riots in the streets. Etc. Etc. ... Yea not much to do there. I know Obama thought it couldn't get better , that's the vision of a lazy and arrogant person. Now we got a president that cares and wants to make America the best it can be. And he is winning at all these things.Anybody that can't see that is not only denying themselves of reality but also contributing dishonesty to others they are close to

Workin4it's photo
Sun 06/10/18 07:27 AM

Lol, so your belief is that Obama handed Trump a very stable country . Therefore not much for Trump to do except don't screw it up. Reality is that N Korea was threatening the U.S. W/ nuclear war. IsIs was getting stronger and threatening the U.S., our economy was weak and unstable. Unemployment was at the highest mark in decades. Millions more on food stamps. Riots in the streets. Etc. Etc. ... Yea not much to do there. I know Obama thought it couldn't get better , that's the vision of a lazy and arrogant person. Now we got a president that cares and wants to make America the best it can be. Anybody that can't see that is not only denying themselves of reality but also contributing dishonesty to others they are close to

Workin4it's photo
Sat 06/09/18 02:47 PM

You've got a point. If only the media would give it a rest, condense Trump's performances and broadcast them, say, once or twice a week. He has a free stage to show off like a little boy, scream for attention like a megalomaniac, demand and get publicity like a narcissist and the media hands it over. The rest-of-us might be more interested in some real news and some peace from a man who strikes me as just plain, garden variety, repulsive.

The media wont give it a rest because they are only interested in what sells, the more people watch them, the more advertisers jump on board.

Think about this, if people were truly sick of Trump they would boycott the news stations reporting on him every minute, advertisers would pull out like crazy.

but they dont because Trump is a master of publicity, anyone that read his book "art of the deal" knows this, one of his strategies " controversy may sell"

The more controversial you are the more your opponent is on their guard and ready to make a mistake and you pounce all over them like a Fat kid at McDonald's eating a big mac.

Trump isn't stupid he's playing the media like the suckers they are, they will keep reporting and digging up dirt on the guy as he is laughing behind his secret service and when he is re elected in 2020, who will the media and Democrats blame?

you know who they will blame... It's those gun toting white supremacists, or the race trading uncle toms, or the uneducated people that live in the part between east coast and west coast. They will blame everything except their unethical extremism .

Workin4it's photo
Sat 06/09/18 06:40 AM

It will be interesting to see who the Democrats have running for president in 2020. I heard people claiming Obama abandoned them. Some people honestly thought that when a black man became president, they wouldn't have to pay bills anymore. Before he was elected, people were campaigning, if you can't pay your rent, vote Obama.

people are very under educated when it comes to what powers and restrictions a POTUS actually has. many believe its like a dictatorship where they single-handedly make everything they want to happen happen.

there were misinformed who didnt want to work and thought Obama was the ticket, I liken their ignorance to those who were misinformed and thought Trump making america great, would by synonymous with finally identifying it as a white nation officially.

It will be interesting to see if anything will be learned by the past elections, and if candidates with real qualifications will run on the actual part of the process they plan to play (and how), rather than promises built on a faulty premise of saviorism by any one politician.

there was one thing learned, the media and the democrats are so disconnected from reality that you shouldn't believe anything they say. The democrats and their main stream media partners are so dishonest that they fell for their own lies in 2016 election by thinking that Hillary would win, and from what I see now is they are still falling for their own lies. Trump is in a unique position where he may not even have to campaign in 2020, cause the democrats are doing nothing to boost their support. The leader of the DNC is doing a bang-up job" for the republicans". You need more Muslims to run your party. Lol. Lol

Workin4it's photo
Fri 06/08/18 06:19 PM

Trump has asked the kneelers to recommend friends, family, and acquaintances to be pardoned. I think it's a great idea. We really don't know kaep's story about who he feels was wronged by our county. It gives them a chance to really do something for their people. Do you think this makes Trump a good president?

another opportunist move in my opinion and probably a misunderstanding of how serious the power of pardon is. It is one power that the President has which allows him to act without any approval, which must be appealing to someone with the power obsession that Trump has (its like the opposite complete power of saying 'youre fired'.

I dont believe pardons are intended for the 'friends, family, and acquaintances' of people one is trying to mend fences with. although, in that same frame, he is granting to people who are already dead or served their time, so its mostly a 'record' type of thing.

If 5 pardons a year makes a good president, Obama's 212 in eight should make him seem phenomenal, but Im doubting thats the case.

We do know Kaep's story as well. It wasnt about how HE was personally wronged, but about how the justice system does not treat minorities equitably when it comes to valuing their life's breath.

This stand wasn't because I feel like I'm being put down in any kind of way. This is because I'm seeing things happen to people that don't have a voice: people that don't have a platform to talk and have their voices heard and affect change. So I'm in the position where I can do that, and I'm going to do that for people that can't.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/colin_kaepernick_773490
why do some people think this guy kapperneck is some kind of a savior or something. Agree with his position or not , he picked the laziest thing he could do to put focus on alledged police brutality . He kneels , big deal, why doesn't he form some kind of panel to discuss his opinion or whatever, imagine if Dr. King had knelt down on the national anthem. Thank god he did something that sparked insight and support for his cause . As for kappernick. I think his reason for his antics were to Spotlight his self because he wasn't getting it while sitting on the bench. We'll see how serious he is if and when he accepts Trumps invitation to meet and discuss things.

I dont know what others believe. I believe a young man put his finances where his mouth was by giving voice to the voiceless. He picked one of MANY things he could do, and it worked based on how much people are talking about it. He is also doing other things in ADDITION which show it was not just a gimmick for his own publicity.

I dont know what he has to discuss with TRUMP when Trump made his opinion of him pretty clear already.

??? .. It's not working, for him or anyone else, it's actually hurting him and all the other players because attendance is down, tv viewership is down. If that's an example of working he'd be better off standing up and shutting his mouth.

Id say if his purpose was his own finances or the NFL attendance, that might be true. but since it was to give voice to the voiceless, his finances and NFL attendance are irrelevant.

what does that mean " gives voice to the voiceless" . Please no one is listening to his voice for the voiceless, all that's heard is " why are these guys ruining my football with politics. Not a good way to get your point across.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25