Community > Posts By > Alzeimer

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:49 PM

Most 19 yr olds are stupid, it's the age... They think they know everything about life and don't... But to generalize then say "well everyone else did it" and "if you don't agree with women you're wrong anyway" that's extreme generalization as well as playing the blame game, b/c the perception is that everyone else does it you do as well...

What does it matter what most did? EVERYONE was stating their opinion, varied or the same.. He asked for and got opinions...

You do not have to agree with me at all thats your right, I'm just tired of people always generalizing and decided to show how not fair it can feel, seems I hit a nerve on some people.

He ask so judge him not her she's not even here to agree or defend herself, that was my point.

Your point -- although convoluted -- may have been to state that she is probably not a bad person but YOU still generalized by saying that if you don't agree with women then you will always be wrong.

Maybe your writing skills are causing a "lost in translation" problem. It could be we are all on the same side. flowerforyou

My point is that I know woman who are like that so by saying "If you don't agree with woman you will always be wrong" is true but if I wanted to be true to what i know i would have to have said I also know lots of woman who are not like that.

When a woman says men are pigs after one hurts her its the same thing she is right for that man but wrong for all men.

I did it on purpose to include all woman on my knowledge of how a few act.

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:38 PM

Most 19 yr olds are stupid, it's the age... They think they know everything about life and don't... But to generalize then say "well everyone else did it" and "if you don't agree with women you're wrong anyway" that's extreme generalization as well as playing the blame game, b/c the perception is that everyone else does it you do as well...

What does it matter what most did? EVERYONE was stating their opinion, varied or the same.. He asked for and got opinions...

You do not have to agree with me at all thats your right, I'm just tired of people always generalizing and decided to show how not fair it can feel, seems I hit a nerve on some people.

He ask so judge him not her she's not even here to agree or defend herself, that was my point.

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:24 PM

I would not date her but that is me, your you do what you think is right and live with the consequences good or bad.

Your old enough to know by now that unless you say the same thing that woman do you will always be wrong to their eyes.
EHHH Wrong answer.... you don't have to agree with us, you just have to present a better argument... good luck with that.

That is what happens when you generalize people, lots are like that lots are not, until i know the person I usually try to not put them in one basket.

BUT you DID put all women in one basket! slaphead

I quote from you:

"Your old enough to know by now that unless you say the same thing that woman do you will always be wrong to their eyes."
whoa slaphead rant

I agree this is not a valid arguement but if you still want to make that statement -- then mitigate your damages:

" ... that SOME women ..." flowerforyou

I did like most people did here I generalized, She's 19 pregnant so immature doesn't know what she's doing so on and so on, she probably is or she might not be nobody knows her but they all have their predetermine idea of who she is.

Not because I was stupid at 19 that all the 19 years old are stupid.

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:03 PM

I would not date her but that is me, your you do what you think is right and live with the consequences good or bad.

Your old enough to know by now that unless you say the same thing that woman do you will always be wrong to their eyes.
EHHH Wrong answer.... you don't have to agree with us, you just have to present a better argument... good luck with that.

That is what happens when you generalize people, lots are like that lots are not, until i know the person I usually try to not put them in one basket.

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 02:51 PM

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 02:31 PM

:heart: What are the characteristics of a good girlfriend/boyfriend?:heart:

Honest, not judgmental, sense of humor and most important that she loves the train wreck that I am.

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 02:29 PM
People you are suppose to have brains and be able to decide by yourself what is true or not. does not mean it's on tv (any channel) that it is true.

Anyway there is a remote thing you can use to change the channel even block it if you have that option. The best way to silence something is to not listen to it then the mighty dollar will take care of it.

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 06:41 AM

Bare with me as I try to tell you. I'm not sure what I did wrong. I wanted to make the words bigger because I couldn't see them very well. I was told to go to FRONT OR FONT. What I've is a black screen with white,green and blue words. How do I get it back to just a white with black letters??

Does that happen on a specific program (which one)?

Where did you go to change your font settings?

Does it happen everywhere?

Does it do that from the beginning (as soon as you boot)?

More information would be helpful.

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 02:32 PM

who wants an old fashioned date?

whats a old fashion date?
:smile:

A night in the woods cooking the rabbit he killed earlier while he barks at the moon and he is sniffing you to see if your in heat.

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 02:29 PM

why can't it when men email you they have to say hey babe or hey sexy. can't they just say hello how are you. sorry but i just get so turned off when men say that not sure why but i think a simple hi how are you or a hello how are u is better don't you?

Dam if you do, dam if you don't

Say Hi or Hello and your boring
Say Sexy or Babe and your a jerk.

In general I'll say hello or hi and specially if it's a first email and then will adjust if needed depending on the person as I get to know them.

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:45 AM
People don't want drama but are very good at starting it, it's always ok when we start it and it's never good when the drama is pushed in your life by somebody else.

Drama is part of life some experience more then others but to live a drama free life you need to be dead......mmmmm sounds strange but I hope you get what i mean.

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:38 AM
Didn't Microsoft and Yahoo come to an agreement to work together, maybe the m. in front is to point out Microsoft is with Yahoo now. Just a thought not certain but check it out just be careful could be a lot of things.

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:06 AM
She came into my life made it so much better then left. Thought she was the one for me but seems I wasn't the one for her, life is hard like that but what can you do.

no photo
Thu 10/01/09 01:05 PM
Watch this video and you'll understand the "F" word

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCcCzj_yRtk

no photo
Thu 10/01/09 12:59 PM
Edited by Alzeimer on Thu 10/01/09 01:00 PM

there would be NO WARS if WOMEN ran the world...

Maybe no wars what what but a lot of back stabbing.

When you justify killing to save life then your lost as a specie.

no photo
Thu 10/01/09 12:52 PM
Edited by Alzeimer on Thu 10/01/09 12:53 PM
As sung by " Bobby McFerrin" Don't worry, be happy

no photo
Thu 10/01/09 12:50 PM
I think some people got my point wrong or i didn't explain myself right.

I wanted to say that Holy Water is holy because God touched it or whatever it is suppose to be pure because of him and it is use to purify our soul, I never mentioned that people would be disease free with Holy water but the Holy water should be pure have no disease and be no threat if you have faith in God then you have no worry about any virus (legal claim or not) in Holy water.

The authorities of the church by stating they would not use Holy water on people at risk (babies, children and older peoples) is like them saying we say that it is Holy but we do not believe it and because we do not believe it we will not take the chance and get people sick by using it. All we have said and done over the centuries is a lie.

no photo
Thu 10/01/09 09:17 AM

Wow, I just saw in the news... It's snowing in UTAH!...........
too early.......Urgh!

Not snowing here yet but its way to dam cold, we only had two weeks summer instead of the usual two months and now nights are freezing and days are cold. Where is our weather going.

no photo
Wed 09/30/09 03:25 PM

This is interesting to me because usually it's the other way around. This hasn't happened to me but I would think it would be more of a turn on to find a hidden tattoo....ya know you find out your partner has a bit of a secret bad a$$ side. Maybe it's different for guys. So was it the tattoo itself (what was it by the way?) or was it just the fact that she had one?

Tatoos used to be a way to show your individuality, your difference even your bad side but nowadays it is so common it's like a bad cold everyone as one.

Todays the way to be different is to not have a tatoo.

no photo
Wed 09/30/09 03:14 PM

Im hoping that you come along soon.. im tired of wasting time..

Stop dreaming and open your eyes you might find one.frustrated frustrated

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25