Community > Posts By > Alzeimer

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 05:36 AM
Any gift is a plus, the worst gift is the one that you never get.

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 05:28 AM
Boys of summer - Don Henley

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 05:24 AM

hi every one im 22 years old single mom im thick and loving it :heart: let me no what u think

You love hockey (go Rangers) so your for sure a girl to know in my book, thick is beautiful for lots of people so don't worry about it.

Welcome and good luck.

no photo
Sun 10/11/09 03:59 PM
You might disagree with someone, think they are stupid because some people do very bad things and are bad human beings that do horrible things, but when you start looking down on people it says more about who you are then who you look down on.

no photo
Sun 10/11/09 03:43 PM

whoa asleep it feels like that's all we ever do in life... is just wait. Well, i'm sick of waiting

Some things are worth the wait others we can forget, helps to know what you want so you do not wait for the wrong things.

no photo
Sun 10/11/09 02:40 PM
The only thing I look down on are my feet, you need your head up to look at others.

Everybody has good and bad me first.

no photo
Sun 10/11/09 01:58 PM
It's never our fault (for most people) it's always somebody else fault, my ex, those dam politicians, the weather,God told me to and so on.

The majority of people live their life blaming others instead of looking in the mirror, if you can't see yourself how can you see others.

Everybody we know an encounter will influence us but we are the one that as the last say in what we choose to do, say or be. I had a bad childhood but never will I blame these events to justify what I do today. I chose the path I am on and I am the only one responsible for it, unless you have a gun to your head you always have choices.

no photo
Sun 10/11/09 01:38 PM
It's not religion that helps people it is the individuals, they might take the glory of their followers who do the deeds but it's a personal choice to help other and it has nothing to do with your religion, you do it to help others not because your religion tells you to.

Yes Religion as given us many cultural wonders (churches ect) but how much innocent blood did those come to be created.

As for "Western Literature" who can say that if religion had not been there if that same literature and maybe more would have come from humans, we all know how much religion in those days as kill the artistic and creativity of humans that were not what they consider to be worthy or was immoral to the teaching of these religions.

Religion might have done some good over time but to my eyes it has done so many horrors that nothing will ever compensate for the atrocities that came from religion.

Honor your fellow humans it his them that help you not religion.

P.S. I include all religions in there.

no photo
Sun 10/11/09 07:48 AM
Judge me for what i do not from what others like me did.

Judge me not for how I look (color, race) but for what I have to offer.

Don't prejudge me, get to know me and then you can judge me.

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 09:57 PM
I find it strange that in these days where we have all those rules, studies, tips, advice and surveys from experts and some non so experts there are more and more failed relationships then ever before.

So dam the rules and tips do what makes you happy and think is right and ask no questions.

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 05:30 PM
Your only a fool if you do not learn from your mistake because everyone do things they regret only fools do them again and again.

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 05:23 PM
I like Catwoman rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 05:13 PM
Money cannot bring happiness just helps endure your misery better.

Love can bring the biggest value to ones life and also the biggest pain.

Both are hard to find but if I had to choose one i would take love even at the risk of the pain it can bring because the rewards of love outweighs all.

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 11:08 AM
A- All religions think they have the truth
B- Truth is only the answer to what we know
C- We do not know everything
D- There is only one truth
E- All religions are wrong in their truth.

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 10:46 AM
Life is a rope, it as a start and a end, some burn their rope fast some try to make it longer, some have a straight rope others always twirl it, some hang themselves with it others use it to save others.

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 03:29 PM
My dad was a sexual abuser (not to me) and even if I'm 100% sure i'm not like him, I never had urges or even thought about it in any way I always was afraid of having my own kids because of it.

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 03:11 PM
Unless I am wrong we all have the Herpes gene in us it just waits to be awaken same as the cancer gene.

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 03:56 PM
Not a puppet

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 03:39 PM
Most of the times the drop dead gorgeous are invisible because what most people see is the exterior and never notice their interior so for me I would rather be normal and know that when someone looks at me they see the me inside and not only the image outside.

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 03:21 PM
God if he exists does not need words only humans do and I will never trust what humans write in the name of God, so there is nothing to understand.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25