Community > Posts By > Alzeimer

no photo
Fri 10/16/09 05:42 AM

Just got to get through this day and then it is the Weekend!!!!!!!!!! Morning Holly....flowerforyou
bigsmile Morning!!

yes - My eye will be on the clock today!noway laugh

Maybe i should put a clock around my............ neck:banana: :banana:

no photo
Thu 10/15/09 09:28 AM
I can only answer for me but if i love you I lust for you, I'll lust for you when your all dressed up in your backless sexy dress or in your old worn out granny pants, when you get up or going to bed. make up on or not, when you consider yourself at your worst or at your best I will lust for you because when I love you I love you every second from the first second i fall in love until the end.

Do they lust for me that only they can answer it.

no photo
Thu 10/15/09 05:35 AM
Edited by Alzeimer on Thu 10/15/09 05:35 AM
Thinking about it, even if I wanted to I could not since you can't delete your account you can only deactivate it.

So you can never leave this place we are stuck here for everscared scared Help me I'M trying to leave but they won't let mesad sad tears tears

no photo
Thu 10/15/09 05:22 AM
I'll know if ever the situation arise, I'm not here to date or even make friends just here to rant and say my point of view.

If she asks me to leave here she better have a good reason and then I'll think about it.

no photo
Wed 10/14/09 02:15 PM
Forgot Commandment 11

11- I shall not listen to others rules and advice and make my own mind.

no photo
Wed 10/14/09 09:11 AM
No problem with your looks, the problem was his brain not seeing your beauty.

As for stealing your best years from you that's not true the best years are always the ones ahead not the ones past.

Keep smiling and you'll find what it is you need.

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 02:44 PM

A- All religions think they have the truth
B- Truth is only the answer to what we know
C- We do not know everything
D- There is only one truth
E- All religions are wrong in their truth.

Okay let's see here:
A- Is a SOMBUNALL (some but not all), but I will give it to you.
B- I have no idea what this means
C- Prima Facia true (I went to write true and typed in turd, so I edited it, but I thought it was funny anyhow)
D- I don't think I can agree with this statement as Quantum Mechanics screws this all up.
E- Does this not shoot down your own argument that Xianity is true?

A- All religions think they have the answer, the right word of God, the right teaching, the only truth.

B- You cannot give a true answer to something you do not know

C- Some might think they know all but we all know none know all

D- If God exists there is only one God so one truth, if God doesn't exists then the truth is no God, now we have so many different truth depending who you talk to because nobody really knows the real truth.

E- Since (to me) religion is a man made doctorine none are true in their belief so they are all wrong

Agree or not doesn't matter I have my truth like billions have their truth but when it comes to God there is only one truth whatever it is.

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 02:12 PM
I do not mind since anyway the only treasure i want from her is not in her bank account.

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 02:09 PM
I hate silence between songs so another mix

1- Your beautiful (James Blunt) 2- Hero (Enrique Iglesias) 3- Don't speak (No Doubt) 4- Ironic (Alanis Morrisette) 5- She talks to angels (Black Crows) 6- Feelin' way to damm good (Nickleback) 7- Dear Mr. Fantasy (Big Sugar)

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 01:56 PM
Medicines that Help Relieve Menstrual Cramps

* Over the counter drugs like aspirin or any products containing acetaminophen (Tylenol, Midol, Pamprin) are effective for milder cramps. There are also nonsteriodal anti-inflammatory drugs, or NSAIDs, that contain ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen sodium (Aleve, Anaprox), or ketoprofen (Actron, Orudis KT) that help to lower the production of prostaglandin and therefore provide some relief.
* A prescription NSAID is mefenamic acid which is found in the drug Ponstel.
* Oral contraceptives are also known to help when used over time.

Foods that Help Relieve Menstrual Cramps

* Fresh pineapple juice contains bromelaine – an enzyme that relaxes muscles.
* Ginger (in tea or ginger snap cookies) can block the effect of prostaglandin and also has anti-inflammatory properties.
* A diet high in zinc, calcium, and B vitamins can also reduce cramps. Keeping food on the stomach can also help to ease cramps. The body will devote more energy to digestion rather than cramping.

Other Ways to Help Alleviate Menstrual Pain

* A warm bath can help to relax the body. Stress and tension can make menstrual pain worse.
* Lying down in the fetal position
* Heating pad on the abdomen or back
* Low impact exercise like walking or swimming

What Can Worsen Menstrual Cramps?

Caffeine, dairy products, salt, and sugar can increase the possibility and severity of cramps. According to HealthMed.com, the Chinese also believe that cold foods add to menstrual pain.

Read more: http://gynecological-health.suite101.com/article.cfm/getting_relief_from_menstrual_cramps#ixzz0TqrGBHK3

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 01:50 PM
Doesn't matter how it looks or where it came from mum & dad will love him/her.

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 01:48 PM
Didn't come here to date so I don't email any ladies, do not know any lady enough to say I would date her but there are lots of very nice ladies here.

Give me a science fiction movie or horror one, cuddle together and smouch over the yell of the guy getting his head cut off or share our music interest, talk, laugh and I'll be happy.

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 01:39 PM

We can teach our children to be accountable, responsible and respectful. Atleast that's what I'm doing. Change begins with a single step.

I used to think that would be enough. But sadly our children live in the world and when the people who actively get access to our children stand there and tell our children we are lazy because we are stay at home full time mothers, or selfish if we take a job, or bad dad's because we tolerate being forced to work long hours because that is what good jobs often require, or sing smack because that is what producers allow, or sell over sexed clothes because that happens to be what is on the runway for adults, buy minors alcohol or give them cigarettes because it is legal for minors to smoke just illegal to sell them cigarettes, and illegals, even though they are not, and tolerate being treated like sub-humans because in their countries slave wages and child labor for products we buy are made by slave labor and working here keep families alive.

So trueflowers

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 01:31 PM
We call them Toonnie here, they look ugly are heavy and make holes in your pocket. It costs 16 cents to make for a lifetime of about 20 years, Hey who said Canada couldn't do good things.

I miss my 2 dollar bill.sad sad

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 01:11 PM

I would guess it happens around the time a guy gives up and resorts to Pepe tactics laugh
Single guys/girls should keep a good supply of Tic-Tac's handy and use them prior to all social contact. The hottest guy can ruin his chances forever in one breath slaphead

LOL so I take it using 30W motor oil as a mouthwash is a no no.
I thought it was cool 'cause bacteria wont grow in oil.

30W makes a fine mouthwash as this is an automotive class lol
I'd rather smell fresh oil than worn a** smokin

30W as mouthwash mmmm shouldn't that be a solution for women only, would help the sliding in and out. oops

:angel: drool flowers

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 08:44 AM

I'm looking for sexy, charming, and nice guys. Not over the age of 37.

Shows your new here, didn't you know "nice guys in a thread" is not welcome here.

Good luck.

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 07:22 AM
If I really knew i would not be here i would be with her.

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 07:12 AM

Demon Spawn...or Alien Hybrid?

Looks like me in the morning :banana:

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 06:54 AM

I need help ladies I wanna dress up for Holloween as Mr. Right but when i ask I get so many different description that i can't decide what costume to wear. frustrated what oops frustrated oops what

smitten smitten smitten smitten flowerforyou flowerforyou smitten smitten smitten smitten

Just strap a door mat to your back & you'll be fine! laugh

"Door mat" that is one the the most common answer I got

Others I got.

Dress as a sheep
As a wallet
As a penis
As an *******

Others more romantic:

As a heart
As a friend
As a human being
As a rose

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 06:47 AM
Love is what makes human different, it can be so beautiful and also so ugly.

We all want it, crave for it but when we find it to many times we destroy it.

There so many ways to love but if your talking about romantic love no I don't wish to have never love, it might last but a second but it's worth it.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25