Community > Posts By > Alzeimer

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 06:42 AM
I need help ladies I wanna dress up for Holloween as Mr. Right but when i ask I get so many different description that i can't decide what costume to wear. frustrated what oops frustrated oops what

smitten smitten smitten smitten flowerforyou flowerforyou smitten smitten smitten smitten

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 06:05 AM
Superman - 3 Doors Down

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 06:02 AM
Try this program "TaskManagerFix 2.0 here is a brief description.

Task Manager Fix is a freeware utility to fix task manager disabled by spyware, trojans and displays error message "Task Manager has been disabled by your administrator".

This error message appears due to restriction placed in the Windows Registry. One can easily enable the Task Manager by editing some registry settings. For a normal user editing registry is not easy and a bit risky.
Task Manager Fix is a program designed to enable disabled Task Manager. Download the FREE Task Manager Fix tool to quickly enable Task Manager.

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 05:57 AM
Superman's song - Crash Test Dummies

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 05:46 AM
If no love there leave and run.

Not a lot of information to judge but on what you wrote, so I get that he cheats and ignores you but provides for all your financial needs and you wonder if you should stay because he has money.

To me you both should be alone your both not worthy of a relation, him for cheating and ignoring you and whatever else he does and you for staying only because he pays the bills and seems not really loving him except for his bank account. Grow up and leave.

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 05:29 AM

A guy in my class has been making inappropriate comments to me. His approach is really similar to Pepe Le Pew. OMG he actually said Wha-ha-ha last Friday JUST like Pepe Le Pew lol.
What causes a guy to kick his game like a cartoon skunk?

Next time just say "you not only talk like him you smell like him"

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 05:25 AM
Superman's dead - Our Lady Peace

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 01:54 PM

why "Fresh"? what happens if some one got "Stale" with me? what would that mean? any answers?

If somebody gets stale with you it's probably the girl you picked up in the morgue, think it's time for her to be cremated.rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 01:45 PM

:heart:If you say "I love you" too often,does it start to lose its meaning?:heart:

If you mean the words it never stops to be music to the ears.

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 12:00 PM
Lots of people to make friends here, hope you find the ones for you,

Welcome

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:58 AM
I'm just grateful to be alive the rest I can cope with.

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:52 AM

That'd make a cool tattoo, you know how they say you shouldn't have anyone's name tatted on you because you might break up? Well, if you just put "My Man" it would work regardless!rofl

Unless you change team at one point. flowerforyou

I like penis too much to ever change teams.:banana:

I know the feeling, I like to much that delicious part of a woman to ever want to change teams.

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:41 AM

That'd make a cool tattoo, you know how they say you shouldn't have anyone's name tatted on you because you might break up? Well, if you just put "My Man" it would work regardless!rofl

Unless you change team at one point. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:37 AM
Not sure if he was a rebel but if it wasn't for him I might not be here today.

Medical field: Frederick Banting

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:33 AM

Guys, how do you feel when the woman you are dating refers to you as

'My Man'??????

It makes me feel like King of the World.

It's not what her words say that counts (words can say so much but also mean nothing), it's how she looks at me and how her heart calls me that is important to me.

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:28 AM
Its one song but a long song (over 31 minutes) its a mix I do.

1- Love hurts (Nazareth) 2- Wildflower (Skylark) 3- Samba pa ti (Santana) 4- Let me roll it (Wings) 5- Wonderful tonight (Eric Clapton) 6- Mind games (John Lennon) 7- The air that I breathe (The Hollies) 8- The guitar man (Bread)

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 09:31 AM
It started with parents when they say it's ok they are only kids, might not seem much but that is where it starts.

Religion is a good way to not feel accountable, If I hate and hurt this person it is because they believe not the same thing as me and that is ok because that is what my religion teaches me (believe our teaching or you are sinners).

Felling superior is another way, I'm better, richer, younger so i do not need to feel gullty I am better then the rest.

Race is another one (example only) I am white so I should not feel guilty and be able to do what I want to lesser race.

Just being human makes you be unaccountable to the rest of this world species. Let go kill the animals since I love to kill them makes me feel superior, I need to entertain myself and eat them even if I'm not hungry and my fridge is full.

Lets kill this planet suck it dry of its resources she has in her because I need to use my car for a 2 minute drive to the corner store.

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 09:18 AM
It will heal but how long it takes depends on the individual, if you let it hurt you, feel resentment, anger , hate, look to blame and won't let go it will take a very long time to heal.

You have to be true and look at yourself in the mirror and accept it, move on and not make one heartbreak close your heart to all the beauty in the world and it will heal faster.

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 09:10 AM
Why (Unloaded Live version) - Annie Lennox

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 05:40 AM

Ok me and this guy were chating and really ckicking we made plans to meet for a very relaxed lunch. I didn't hear from him the day before but didn't think much of it he works long hours sometimes. He was a no call no show the day we were supose to meet. And havn't heard from him sence. what happened?

Only he knows what really happened but if he changed his mind he should have had at least the decency to call and cancel.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25