Community > Posts By > Alzeimer

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:49 AM

Why did you even bother to respond? Seems like you're just perpetuating the drama. flowerforyou

Agree drinker

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 04:15 PM
1- Cum
2- Caress
3- Cons
4- Creeping

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 04:10 PM
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and I'll give you my number.

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 10:46 AM

This is a question that has been bugging me for a long time,since I became aware of men and found out that they can be really hot,or cute..well you get the picture...lol..The question is "Why do men have to scratch themselves in public,or adjust themselves,but it's in public?" And women if this happens in your presense as well,let me know..I just wonder if it's only around me or everyone.I seem to have it happen whenever I'm around men,wether at work,in a bar,or on the street...Why????

Some for showing off that its so big they need to rearrange it all the time.

Some because they don't wash and it gets itchy.

Most it's because it's there and it hurts when its crunch against their pants.

Some if for balance reason when it's on the wrong side life ain't the same.

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 10:39 AM
Good or bad is an opinion as long as there is one out there for me then she will be perfect one.

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 08:09 AM
I remember when I needed Beef/Pork Insulin to survive now it is synthetic Insulin, maybe that's why I feel less like a pig and more like a nobody. frustrated slaphead what

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 06:03 AM
Styx - Clair de lune/Ballerina

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 05:39 AM
Eagles - Teenage jail/The Greeks don't want no freaks

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 05:30 AM
Ain't we suppose to be anyone but ourselves in dreams so you are either the guy on the bike or the one in the car, either way it looks like you need someone else to take care of your problems or someone is meddling in your affairs and you do not like it.

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 05:27 AM
A good CSI episode.

or a good lesson of don't get involved in others problems or you'll be in trouble.

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 02:35 PM

....in her profile "what is age? only a number" she is 49 and when you try to message her she is saying no Emails below age of 19 or above 26

Why should you care, she as her preference like we all do, find one that is looking for your age group and leave the others to their choices.

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 02:23 PM
Adam & Eve = two sons Cain & Abel that's where we all came from according to God followers and that makes so much more sense then evolution.

When I look at what religion as made human do I rather have a monkey in my family tree then those fanatic religious freaks.

So pray for my soul if you think that will help me in the end we will all end up the same.

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 12:57 PM

Ok..someone's gotta help me before I go crazy and toss my laptop out the freakin window..and I might not bother to open the window first!
I have a Dell Inspiron B120 laptop and I had to get a new hard drive for it but I still can't get it to work..What the heck is wrong with the freakin thing?

Did you go in the Bios to see if it is recognize there first, it might not be the drive itself but either your cable connectors or the eide controller.

First if it is an eide connection check in the Bios if both your channel (eide o = promary, eide 1 = secondary) are enable.

To go in Bios you have different option, I do not know how a Dell Inspiron B120 works but it is usually either DELETE, F2 or F10. When you start your labtop press on one of them if doesn't work reboot and try another one.

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 06:45 AM

i can be good, i can be bad and i can be naughty just depend on the guy im talking with

We call that a chameleon, some like that but I prefer she stays who she is no matter who she's with.

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 06:36 AM
Mine change colors what does that make me scared scared scared

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 06:25 AM
Physically her face

Personality sense of humor, honesty, a quest for learning, not judgmental, live and let live attitude and finally must like body contact from the simplest to the extreme ones. flowers

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 03:35 PM
I don't believe in rejection some may call it that but a "not interested" is all that it is but if i had to choose it would be personality because if someone judges me only on my looks then they are to superficial for my taste.

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 03:31 PM
Edited by Alzeimer on Mon 09/21/09 03:41 PM

<---- My baby is in heat... oh the drama... gotta find her a stud so we can make us lil pit bull babies....

Lots of dogs here on mingle, I'm sure they would not mind helping

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 03:22 PM
I go to them and throw up ill ill all over them, say sorry and give her a fake rebate coupon for an Alzeimer special wash drool drool

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 11:05 AM
Class all the way in every situation please, nasty can go see somewhere else.

Class does not mean boring in bed.drool

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25