Community > Posts By > whatssuup

whatssuup's photo
Wed 04/22/09 06:53 PM

Could I be so bold as to put my name in........

But I will not ask you any questions, I would rather you tell me what you see

whatssuup's photo
Wed 04/22/09 06:44 PM

I wish I lived in Salem

You could put some more pics, I'm not sure how much you really need to write down...

Put as much as you are comfortable with, what someone needs to know they will ask you

whatssuup's photo
Wed 04/22/09 04:11 PM

A dog is truly a man's best friend.

If you don't believe it , just try this experiment.

Put your dog and your wife in the trunk of the car for an hour.

When you open the trunk, who is really happy to see you!

whatssuup's photo
Wed 04/22/09 04:05 PM

Will my heart be cared for as I would care for theirs

whatssuup's photo
Wed 04/22/09 03:46 PM

Can I trust them

Exactly!

whatssuup's photo
Wed 04/22/09 03:44 PM

OK and good day A!

whatssuup's photo
Wed 04/22/09 02:49 PM

You are being taken advantaged of and It's not fair to you

whatssuup's photo
Wed 04/22/09 02:44 PM

There is nothing wrong with using a credit card to purchase things, you need some form of credit rating to do things. To reserve things, to put down a damage deposit . That number comes in so handy some times, but the key is to use it responsibly. I pay 0% interest on my credit card, how is that you ask? I pay it off every month, no interest added. I get to keep my credit rating up and use someone else's money for free. But I still live with the thinking Do I need it or just want it. I don't spend more than what's leftover after the bills, thats how I live within my means.

whatssuup's photo
Wed 04/22/09 01:37 PM

In order to finish last, then I am to assume that there is a first ?

Is there a competition I am unaware of ?

whatssuup's photo
Tue 04/21/09 07:42 AM

OK and good day A!

whatssuup's photo
Tue 04/21/09 07:39 AM

When does a woman you're dating cross the threshold and become your GF?

Thats simple.... When some of her feminine products end up in your bathroom

whatssuup's photo
Sun 04/19/09 02:06 PM

Well I think that I'm one of the good guys leaning to the other end of the age scale

For the most part I'm to far for most people on this site, but I do enjoy the forums from time to time

As for all the good guys, we're out there but like me, after you have been burnt enough times

we just become more elusive. May not be right, may not be fair.....I look at it as self preservation

whatssuup's photo
Sat 04/18/09 08:09 PM

Everyone dance

Welcome

whatssuup's photo
Thu 03/26/09 06:11 PM

This my rifle

This my gun

This for fighting

This for fun

whatssuup's photo
Thu 03/05/09 08:05 PM

OK And good day A!

whatssuup's photo
Thu 03/05/09 07:54 PM

WELCOME To cell block "D" Escape is rare

But you can get early parol with good behavior

whatssuup's photo
Thu 03/05/09 01:54 PM

The best way to cheer yourself up is to make somebody else happy

whatssuup's photo
Wed 03/04/09 06:09 PM

If love makes the world go round

Then lust is the lubricant so it doesn't squeak

whatssuup's photo
Wed 03/04/09 06:03 PM

If you are driving at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on.....

What happens?

whatssuup's photo
Wed 03/04/09 03:57 PM

I am a man who just found out his wife is cheating on him i belive in marrage and would never have done that to her it's not the way i was brought up i guess it doesm't matter how i fill just how she fill's i love her to death now i wish would drop dead i the worst thing is she wants me to be his friend it just hurt's so bad i don't know what to do.

I can understand how you feel brother, After two years of my X's infidelity I had had enough. Time to pull the plug and start looking after me, I too was like you, I meant the vows that I took, but there are no guarantees in life. Ask yourself, are her loyalties of the type that you want? The person that she is now, is that what you deserve? Is that what you want? Right now you are in to much pain to think clearly. For me I had to remove myself from the toxic situation so I could start to think. Does it hurt? You bet! But you will get stronger from this pain. I'm not telling you to substitute your opinion for mine, but you need to start thinking about you And please don't start drinking, that will only make it worse! Do you have a good friend you can trust and talk to. You need to look at all the angles before you come to any decisions.