Community > Posts By > TexasScoundrel

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 01/29/13 03:51 PM
Look at this.

http://ana-white.com/

You could do this but with sewing instead of furniture building.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 01/29/13 03:33 PM

I can sew and create just about anything but I need to find a niche and market something that isn't already saturated in the market place. Also; I need time to do these things and working a full time job as well as maintaining a house doesn't give me much free time other than the weekends.

You have information that has a value to others. You can blog about sewing and it won't cost you a dime. If you can make patterns, you could sell them as well and just email them to people. You could host ads for places to buy materials and supplies. You could make videos and upload them to youtube.

Time? It only takes a few hours a week. But, you have to be dedicated. Work on your blog instead of posting in forums.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 01/29/13 03:09 PM

Well i believe in equality.......dominance of either of the genders is bad for the world..........God created us equal and i believe everyone should be treated as equal.............i believe in empowerment of women but i do not believe in supremacy of either male or female..........

That's not what the Bible says.

1 Timothy 2:8-14

8 I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with braided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 01/29/13 02:53 PM
My personal Favorite, Angelique Pettyjohn.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 01/29/13 02:22 PM

Its not easy starting your own business as I need the Capital. Incidentally; its not me saying this about the age; its the employers.

If you're creative you can start a business with no funds at all. I know because I did it. It'll take a while before it starts bringing in money, but there's no cost, so I can wait.

Are you an expert at anything? Start a blog and promote it. It costs nothing.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 01/29/13 02:04 PM

Is that all ya got?

http://www.listal.com/list/star-trek-original-series-babes

Star Trek had a new babe every week!

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 01/29/13 10:21 AM
A one line profile? Really? What are you saying? I'm too lazy to actually bother with this?

Start with some kind of hook. Something to grab the reader and pull her in. Then add some information about you. What do you enjoy? How do you find fulfillment? What are your goals in life? How will you achieve them? Paint a picture of your life that women will want to be in with you.

After that, talk about the type of women you'd like to meet. Do you prefer stay at home women that cook and clean or highly motivated carrier women with aspirations?

Watch your grammar and spell check everything.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 01/29/13 10:12 AM
Switch out your main photo for one that shows your face.

Your profile talks about what you do, but doesn't tell me much about who you are. The line about "friends first" is going to be a turn off for most men IMHO. We men have tried being friends first only to hear "but I don't want to ruin our friendship with sex."

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 01/29/13 10:04 AM
What you have is alright. But, there are thousands of men on this site. Do you think alright will be enough?

I suggest losing the list format and going for a more conversational style. It'll give the reader a better sense of who you are.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 01/29/13 09:59 AM
Since your profile says you're looking for an "intimate encounter" I think it would be a good idea to to talk a little being discrete. Maybe describe how you see it playing out. Provide your reader with a some fantasy. Go into detail about foreplay, location, etc. And it wouldn't hurt to mention safe sexual practices. A better photo is probably a good idea.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 01/29/13 09:02 AM

Star Wars tends to lack hot women wearing sexy-looking uniforms, which is a reason to favor Star Trek. bigsmile

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 01/29/13 05:56 AM
If not, what's stopping you?

I am currently not living my dreams. I was for a long time, but things changed and I must have more money.

I will get back to living my dreams soon enough.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 01/29/13 02:57 AM
I don't think inflation will get above 50% and I get that just for putting my money in. If it does, we're all in trouble. But, there's also what ever intrest I gain. Plus, it's pre tax. 401K is the best tax shelter around for the little guys.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 01/27/13 04:08 PM
I figured it out. There are two things that would change my mind about there being a "creator" of the universe. The first would be is science discovered a message from the creator written into the fabric of the universe.

The other would be if science discovered the universe we live in is a simulation. A simulation must have a creator. Yes?

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 01/27/13 03:58 PM
I have one rule and it learned it from William Shakespeare.

This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 01/27/13 02:58 PM
Well, if you're so happy with your profile as it is, why ask for reviews?

I have dyslexia. So, I put a lot of effort into making sure I have no spelling mistakes. I know that most people look at spelling mistakes, think "moron" and move on.

And how can you say anything about me? You don't know the first thing about me other than I pointed out your mistakes (which you asked for by posting in the profile review forum).

If you aren't interested in the views of others, don't ask for their opinions.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 01/27/13 02:49 PM

Artificial . . . as opposed to what?

To whatever is outside the fishbowl we're in.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 01/27/13 02:46 PM

i wonder why no one worried about this before computers and the matrix movies came out?

Because before there were computers we didn't have the ability to simulate a universe. Now we do and it's being done. The Matrix film just brought it to the attention of the general public. I talked with friends about this possibility back in the 1980s.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 01/27/13 02:28 PM
Well, my product is information. I may write an ebook later and sell it, but for now I'm just going to put info up for free and have ads to sites that offer the service I'm blogging about.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 01/27/13 02:08 PM

P.S.

I hate scammers who make stupid comments on my blogs just to get a link to their page for traffic. I go into my blogs constantly deleting comments or I don't even allow comments on my blogs because all I get are scammers.

Don't be a scammer. They also post such stupid comments that are generic and make no sense. I hate that crap.

If I leave a comment, it will be thoughtful and relevant to the topic.