Community > Posts By > TexasScoundrel

TexasScoundrel's photo
Fri 02/08/13 09:16 PM
I just got a new laptop with Windows7 and I'm doing all the updats I can while I have access to the free wifi in my hotel. Yeah, they keep taking longer and longer. But, the last thing I want is to use up the limited data I get through my mobile phone service with updates.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Fri 02/08/13 09:10 PM
Consumer reports gave the iphone 5 a a poor rating. I'm a droid man.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Fri 02/08/13 09:07 PM
I'm spending the night with my youngest son. He's asleep now. But, last night was my birthday. It was pretty awesome night filled with live Jazz, rusty nails (Scotch and Drambuie 50/50 on the rocks) and two very harming young ladies.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Fri 02/08/13 06:31 PM
What are you driving at?

TexasScoundrel's photo
Fri 02/08/13 05:50 PM

In all seriousness, I think there is a purpose to it all. I'm not so sure what it is though.

I can only narrow the question down to myself. I'm sure after my life is over I will find myself in some other reality and there will be a review over all of the lives I spent here on the earth. That should be interesting.

This one, was my last life here, and I think am just here to observe the end game.

So, this is what you believe because it makes you feel good to think there's something more. I, on the other hand, wish I could believe there is something more. But, there just isn't any good evidence to back up that idea.

Why should life have meaning? If it did, how would that change things for the better? If we're all going on to a "better place" why should we bother with taking care of this place?

For me, knowing this is all there is makes it more precious. This isn't practice. This isn't a try out. This is it. Everything. All there is. So, we'd better take care of it or life is over and there will never be anyone to know it we were here.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Fri 02/08/13 05:37 PM
Edited by TexasScoundrel on Fri 02/08/13 05:58 PM

See? I knew this wouldn't go anywhere lol
Do I know men or what?!?! :tongue:

The original thread creator is not from the US, maybe where he comes from men still care what women want. Ladies? We should relocate lol
drinker Lets go

Care what women want? This thread is asking what men expect from women. What you and the other ladies should have learned is men have low expectations for the women they get involved with.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Fri 02/08/13 10:30 AM

Well, seeings how I waited ALL day for this thread to develop something for me to read, and we've just started the 2nd page....grumble
I'm saying this in hopes to invoke some more posts.

I think all men want is a Fleshlight and a computer. Period.
That's all they need too! lol :smile:
Except for maybe someone to do their chores and cook for them....maybe.
Some don't even care about that.

I dare this thread to go somewhere lol
I might even predict that it won't because most men don't want anything from women but a comfortable sex partner, so there's not much to post.
hahahahahah!!! Come-n-get-it!
rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yes, you are absolutely right. Other than sex, men have no need for women. I've been saying this for years. Men are just independent that way.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Fri 02/08/13 07:03 AM
I don't think we could get through life without making generalizing. It allows us to learn what works most of the time, or at least often enough to profit from it.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Fri 02/08/13 06:27 AM

life has purpose, as do all living things, to perpetuate future life and contribute to that goal.

how one goes about that, those collective choices, is called culture and / or philosphy/morality

I agree that all life has an instinct to pass on it's genes. However, this isn't a reason or meaning for life. It doesn't explain why the universe went to the trouble of creating life. It's nothing more than an explanation of what life does, not why it's here.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Fri 02/08/13 05:44 AM

What men expect from women... Ok boys get ready to answer...

I expect her to do what pleases her and to be honest with me about it.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Thu 02/07/13 03:19 PM

Better to become your own soul mate.

yes... TexasScoundrel knows from experience lol

This is true. I learned very early that you cannot depend on someone else for happiness.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Thu 02/07/13 02:33 PM

I'm not a troll. I do not post to provoke others. I post my opinions on a given subject based on my experience.

What I've found is as long as I treat women like play things they chase me begging for more. As soon as I start to value their views and opinions, they begin losing interest. It's like Groucho Marx said; "tell a woman she can't join your club and she'll do almost anything to get in."

Then I have no idea what planet you are living on.
I know SO many women.. and not one would entertain a "scoundrel" for one minute. But I know mostly strong women that don't like begging for anything. Women aren't accustomed to begging for sex anyway...they've never really had to. Always a man willing.

But, that's why it works so well. Women are so accustomed to men begging them for any kind of attention that when one comes along and ignores them or treats them like crap they don't know what to make of him. They have to wonder what's going on with this guy? Is he gay or what? I know you've seen all the "nice guy" threads around here. I'm the opposite of Mr. Niceguy.

Women have no idea what actually ATTRACTS them to a man. They can go on and on about what they want in a relationship, but what attracts them in the first place is never mentioned. They just don't talk about it other than simple looks as if it's something magical.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Thu 02/07/13 11:24 AM
I'm not a troll. I do not post to provoke others. I post my opinions on a given subject based on my experience.

What I've found is as long as I treat women like play things they chase me begging for more. As soon as I start to value their views and opinions, they begin losing interest. It's like Groucho Marx said; "tell a woman she can't join your club and she'll do almost anything to get in."

TexasScoundrel's photo
Thu 02/07/13 05:53 AM
Self empowerment begins with independence. When you don't need anyone else you can tell anyone to push off if they become a liability. Recognizing when someone becomes a liability and ridding yourself of them is often a way of encouraging self empowerment in others. Of course they never see it that way. They just think you're being an azzhole.

Self empowerment is also recognizing the difference between what you can and cannot accomplish. Being honest with yourself about your abilities. Asking yourself if your goals are realistic. Doing everything you can, but knowing what you simply can't do no matter what.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Thu 02/07/13 05:06 AM
Better to become your own soul mate.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Thu 02/07/13 04:59 AM
Try this.

http://www.mangrate.com/

Oh GIRL. I thought you said grill.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Thu 02/07/13 04:48 AM
I've posted this twice before. The first time all the women agreed and said I had a unique insight into them. The second time I was accused of suggesting women are "two dimensional." I wonder what the response will be this time.

Inside every woman there are two women. One wants to be loved and cherished. But, the other wants to be grabbed by the hair, drug back to the cave and f*cked into the ground.

THe man that learns to address both sides of her will reap the benefits.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Thu 02/07/13 04:13 AM
Edited by TexasScoundrel on Thu 02/07/13 04:18 AM
If women didn't enjoy sex, our mating rituals would be very different indeed.

Some men think that when a woman has sex with him, she's doing him some great favor. She's not because she gets at least as much pleasure from it as he does.

Maybe they just don't enjoy sex with you.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Thu 02/07/13 04:01 AM
If I'm inviting her,I pay. If she invites me, I'd assume she's paying.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Thu 02/07/13 03:58 AM

is it okay? do you like that?

Yes, I like it. In fact, if a woman doesn't have sex with me on our first date, I don't ask her out again. I've only been on a couple of first dates that didn't end with sex. So, from my point of view, it's the normal thing.

Women keep talking about "respecting themselves." I don't understand how enjoying a pleasurable experience with another adult is disrespectful to one's self. In fact, it seems to me that denying one's self that pleasure would be more disrespectful.

There was a time when waiting made sense. She could become pregnant and be left to raise a child without a man in a world where she couldn't make a decent living. But, times have changed. Birth control has given women the power to choose when and with whom they'll have a child with.

Its instinct too old to remove. It still has a purpose with the majority of people... but not with those that can separate sex from emotion... such as you can for example. :wink:

Too old to remove? I guess I'm just enough older than you to not remember the freedom women felt when birth control pills became available. Every girl I met was using them and emotionally free sex was everywhere. Women had control over their reproduction systems for the first time and they took advantage of it with a vengeance.