Community > Posts By > seaworthy1963

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 01:51 PM
Do you know what they do every 22 minutes?

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 01:49 PM

My house Louisville Ky.laugh laugh laugh

Do you take MasterCard or Visa? Is there a line? What are the hours? Is there ample parking? Red sauce or dry rub?

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 01:47 PM
Name a great place for BBQ; given the name of the joint and the town.

New Riegel Cafe, New Riegel, Ohio.

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 01:35 PM
what color is the hair on yoru hand?

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 11:27 AM

starting a relationship through that, but as for a committment I would have to meet the person face to face.

would you move across the country for that person

i plan on moving for graduate school, so that could be a possiblity.

With me?!?!

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 11:24 AM
can't without meeting. after that, oh yeah.

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 10:13 AM
Probably not rich; the rich pay cash. Ergo, no repossessions. You got a wannabe rich person.

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 10:11 AM

Water is the answer, our job is to figure out what the question is. What do you think the question is? Take it to your deepest level, should be interesting.

What we both need to survive and, if you have too much, can kill you.

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 10:01 AM
Do you want them alphabetically or in order of importance?

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 07:23 AM
No, not the UN! Say it ain't so!

The U.N. is a farce. Expel them from NYC, send them to Switzerland, and be done with the U.N.

no photo
Tue 05/27/08 05:25 AM

IM THE COOLEST....bigsmile drinker smokin laugh

You are pretty hot too. Damn, the temp extremes!

no photo
Mon 05/26/08 02:46 PM
Very true!

no photo
Mon 05/26/08 02:46 PM
Thanks, but no thanks.

no photo
Mon 05/26/08 02:39 PM

maybe?? it could have spooked her
desire is a pretty intense word, it implies great emotion

Wouldn't want any emotion!laugh

no photo
Mon 05/26/08 02:02 PM
Dry clean.

no photo
Mon 05/26/08 01:46 PM

with the lack of physical contact in an LDR? I am not having problems, but if they should arise what are some hints?

You and your hand.

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 01:55 PM

Bush bashing. No, he's not perfect--a victim of perhaps bad judgement, emotion, revenge or bad advice. I do know that 9/11 brought this country to its knees. I watched it live on TV in the library of my school. This was no Indiana Jones movie; it was real--and I knew it. We have not been invaded by a foriegn country since 1812. I do know that there has not been one incident of terrorism in this country or Canada since then. You say "innocent victims?" What about the thousands who were busily working at their computers at the Towers before they were blown to bits. You should be glad that we had a President who responded appropriately to the situation. Had it been me, the arsnal of H-bombs would have obliterated the Mid East. End of argument. That would have taken down many innocents, but the terrorist with them. Don't kid yourself, it probably won't, but may, happen to any of us--in a bus, school, subway, tourist attraction. I'll vote McCain because I want to go to a grocery store and gripe about the price of eggs without fear.

but wait, i remember bush being told seconds after the first plane, then he still sat there reading to those kids, he didnt care that much to get up and do something about it then. im sorry to say, that guy was/is a moron. sorry if that offends anyone, but IMO

bad example to use

what would his get up and running out scaring the kids he was in front of gotten accomplished any faster

everyone is quick to point a finger but lets her what you would have done

This is a super easy one. As the president, if my aid had come into the room with me and the school children, leaned over and whispered into my ear: "Mr.President, The Nation is under attack." I would have stood up, interrupted the story, stating, "Children, I'm sorry, but it seems that I have some important Presidential work that has come up suddenly. I promise to return and read another story with you at a later date, but I have to go now."
Then I'd calmly set down my copy of My Pet Goat and walk the hell out of the classroom, once outside of the school then I'd run like hell to my car, get on my phone and order an immediate investigation, unlike Bush who stonewalled for almost 2 years to get anything investigated and then it was a politically bankrupt affair that involved Kissinger, Rove, Zelikow and destroyed evidence.
Then, when I found out 100% that it was Bin Laden, I would have sent my Special forces into Afghanistan with one order, Osama's head in a bag.

That didn't seem to difficult for me to armchair QB, I wonder why it was so hard for the "elite" to get anything done?

When you sent in the special forces where would they have gone? Would you have equipped them? Would you have given them back up? Or would you have voted own all the military spending in the past used to do this?

Bill Clinton, when the WTC was bombed in Feb '93, opened up a criminal investigation.

I laugh at you.

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 01:49 PM
Cramerica. Booooyaaaaah.

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 01:46 PM

there are more important things than peace and tranquility my friend...

Yes, like cold beer and pretty ladies.

no photo
Fri 05/23/08 01:45 PM
I'm so Raven.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25