Community > Posts By > seaworthy1963

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 03:13 PM

A stripper.

huh

i meant a verbal conversation not one done with the body ha halaugh

It was verbal.

I'm kidding; I don't spend money on strippers. Now, if they did it for free that would be a different story.

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 03:10 PM

my son says mom do you know how rich i'd be if i had a penny everydaylaugh laugh laugh

Imagine how much you would have if I gave you a penny on day one, two pennies on day two, 4 pennies on day three, and 8 pennies on day 4 up until day 30.

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 03:07 PM
A stripper.

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 01:25 PM

Holy Sweet Suffering Jesus!

I DON'T believe an army of Persians is going to suddenly descend upon us.

Paranoia will destroy ya!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBbAZVw3_7A

No, but they may descend on the World Trade Center . . . twice. Feb '93 and 9/11/01.

They can't field an army. They don't have the testicles.

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 01:14 PM
I thought ladies were burning bras?

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 01:13 PM

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Fortune Teller Tanya will tell you what mysterious secrets lay in your path!

One at a time please, don't push and shove you will all get a reading. One questions per customer only! Be sure to pay my assistant as you walk through the door.

Now lets begin.... great spirits of the beyond, guide us to the true and right answers....

now who's first? what is your question?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What radio station can you pick up with those curlers?

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 01:12 PM

2 wrongs dont make a right!!noway noway noway

I dont know what would have been the appropriate thing to do, but its all in hindsight now.......indifferent

I think maybe taking out the appropriate "person" instead of thousands of kids, men, women and children would have been the right thing to do!ohwell

It isn't a person; it is a clash of civilizations. The other side is still fighting over something that happened in 1492.
It needs to stop somehow.....indifferent

As Billy Joel said, "we didn't start the fire."
But maybe you did.....or your president or his father......they dont just start a war without reason.....noway

Wait, bin Laden traces this back to the Crusades. U.S. wasn't a country.

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 01:09 PM

Been going on since Bush v. Gore. Won't stop.

I wonder if we would have been better off with Gore. Think about that one lefties. What would he have done? After WTC was bombed in Feb '93, Bill Clinton, along with VP Al Gore, brought criminal charges. No other action was taken.

Only one person has had to make the decision. All the rest of us are rock throwers.

Glad this mentality wasn't around in Dec '41.

After the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor, can anyone tell me what country the U.S. invaded?

the United States never officially declared war on anyone but the Japanese -- Germany declared war on the United States which, in turn, gave the Americans a cause to engage in the war in Europe.

We invaded . . . Morocco. After we declared war on Japan we invaded Morocco. Morocco, for those of you who are geographically challenged, is in northern Africa.

Well we were in a WORLD WAR!! and the enemy was there!

There weren't any Japs in Morocco.

Come to think of it, you guys say there weren't any Al Qaeda in Iraq. Damn, do I see an analogy?

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 12:34 PM

I dont know what would have been the appropriate thing to do, but its all in hindsight now.......indifferent

I think maybe taking out the appropriate "person" instead of thousands of kids, men, women and children would have been the right thing to do!ohwell

It isn't a person; it is a clash of civilizations. The other side is still fighting over something that happened in 1492.
It needs to stop somehow.....indifferent

As Billy Joel said, "we didn't start the fire."

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 12:33 PM

I feel like I owe you 3.99 for that call

ROTFLMAO.

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 12:29 PM

I wonder if we would have been better off with Gore. Think about that one lefties. What would he have done? After WTC was bombed in Feb '93, Bill Clinton, along with VP Al Gore, brought criminal charges. No other action was taken.

Only one person has had to make the decision. All the rest of us are rock throwers.

After the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor, can anyone tell me what country the U.S. invaded?

the United States never officially declared war on anyone but the Japanese -- Germany declared war on the United States which, in turn, gave the Americans a cause to engage in the war in Europe.

We invaded . . . Morocco. After we declared war on Japan we invaded Morocco. Morocco, for those of you who are geographically challenged, is in northern Africa.

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 12:28 PM

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 12:22 PM

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 12:08 PM
wannabe playa.

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 11:08 AM
I'll start siphoning my neighbor's gas tank.

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:59 AM

so i just saw this profile of a GIRL who says no guys under 5'10, no this no that and some of it was resonable but the thing that gets me is the 5'10 thing! i understand that people have preferances but damn thats as bad as me putting no fat chicks on my profile... but wait iam a man if i did that id be called an asshole and all other kind of things. what do you all think about gender double standers in general.drinker

Such is life.

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:54 AM

That is the main question in New Mexico Today?? Do you want RED or, GREEN Chilies?? (Many people around the world do not know what GOOD Chilies taste like.) People in this part of the World do.laugh laugh

What is difference between red and green? Spice? Flavor? Color? what is it? Can I have both?

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:51 AM

The GOP, with the help of some Dems, e.g., Lieberman, freed millions in Iraq.

Your protestations about GOP trampling rights has no merits.

You've totally missed where I lay blame, I don't point to any one side of the aisle, because the majority of them, Reps and Dems, seem to be owned or follow the end game goals of globalism.

By the way, the idea the Iraq is free, is ludicrous. They are currently occupied by a foriegn military (us). That's not freedom... check points, mercenary in the streets, critical infrastructure being built and controlled by no bid contrators decided by that occupying military, that's not freedom.

You need to read some of the writings of the founding fathers, or do you fall under the idea that the tactics they used to free us from the Monarchy of Britian was in fact Terrorism as well?

And was Iraq free under Saddam? Ask the citizens.

Were the Germans free after WWII? There were check points. There was an occupying army.

NO tactic is bad if it is for freedom. We just don't agree on what "freedom" is.

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:31 AM
None of the above. Until somebody HOT gets me. laugh

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:29 AM
The GOP, with the help of some Dems, e.g., Lieberman, freed millions in Iraq.

Your protestations about GOP trampling rights has no merits.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25