Community > Posts By > seaworthy1963

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 02:31 PM
Jimmy Carter is set to endorse Barack Obama. That is one endorsement I'd say, "thanks, but no thanks" to. Double digit inflation, double digit interest rates (remember the misery index?), 444 days of hostages being held by a Third World band of Islamic fascists, and a Congress led by Democrats and a White House led by a Democrat who couldn't get anything done.

Endorse on Jimmy; endorse on!

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 02:22 PM
try www.foodtv.com. I know it is chick peas and tahini and garlic and lemon juice. Can't tell you the combo. If you warm the chick peas up first, it softens them and it makes it warm. Man, I love warm hommous.

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 02:15 PM
More importantly, what does it mean if you lick the cat back?

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 02:14 PM

He hasn't picked her yet!
Hopefully he wont!!

Obama would have to be nuts to pick Hillary. She can't deliver any state; NY is already going to vote Democratic. She is a polarizing figure; she only rallies the GOP base. And would you, as Barack Obama, want her to deal with?

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 02:12 PM

Based on looks alone, do you think I'm...

kissable?
lickable?
or
forgettable?

Somebody would kiss you . . . for money. Or, you could kiss your sister.

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 02:08 PM

Yeah McCain is way capable of taking charge of this country..............Wow why didnt we have all POWS as candidates.................he is freakin creepy as they come.................drinker drinker

Such a disparaging remark about someone who served.

What has Barack Obama done? Organized leftist community groups? Been elected to the Senate? He is ill-prepared, no, unprepared to assume the presidency.

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 02:07 PM

Who's the Libretarian Candidate?

Bob Barr, a former congressman, and Republican, from the state of Georgia. He has no chance.

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 02:05 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080603/ap_on_el_pr/clinton

Hillary open to VP position laugh

Obama would have to be nuts to pick Hillary . . . and Bill.

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 02:03 PM
rotflmao.

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 02:03 PM
Today . . . whenever today is.

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 12:15 PM

I just came back from the grocery store and bout this bag of baby back ribs chips. And I must say they are DAMN good!

What are your favorite chips?

Poker chips.

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 12:13 PM

want to do my European History homework???? PLEASE! I'll pay ya.... laugh

I once had to memorize Russian History from the early 1800s to present. Give me the questions.

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 12:12 PM

i'm clean i taste dam good

How can you be sure? Have you sampled?

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 12:04 PM

Flip added nothing? He only took them to the conference finals three times, twice without Ben Wallace, during a time with a lot of hot upcoming teams in the East. I thought he did a brilliant job keeping them on track after they lost Big Ben, I thought they were going to crumble without him but they fight every year.

Larry Brown took them there also; and won a championship.

What did Flip do in Minnesota with Kevin Garnett? Nothing. Where is Kevin Garnett now? Boston, in the championship.

Flip added nothing.

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 11:50 AM
Wow, Flip is out before Hillary.

Flip Saunders added nothing to the Pistons. See what they do with Rasheed Wallace.

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 11:48 AM

Now i know this is going to go back and forth, but my question is who is more confused in life as far as what they want or looking for. Men or women?

Cross dressers.

Now how would you think that, when they get the best of both worlds laugh

Simple; they are confused. That is not the best of both worlds.

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 11:45 AM

I keep mine close to my other brain.bigsmile

I only have one brain! And it is close to my coconuts. How did you get that second brain?

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 11:37 AM

AP tally: Obama clinches Democratic nomination,

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080603/ap_on_el_pr/primary_rdp

I'm not sure I have heard the fat lady sing. Or, put another way, I don't see a stake through Hillary's heart.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. The Clintons don't quit that easy. I hear there is a story soon to surface about Michelle Obama making racial comments.

I love when Democrats fight!

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 08:42 AM

how do I repot someone who is really bothering me?

Ask him kindly to stop; then use deadly force.

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 08:42 AM

No More Mosquitoes
Place a dryer sheet in your pocket. It will keep the mosquitoes away.

Get Rid of Ants
Put small piles of cornmeal where you see ants. They eat it, take it 'home,' can't digest it so it kills them. It may take a week or so, especially if it rains, but it works and you don't have the worry about pets or small children being harmed!

These two things..... VERY helpful this time of the year for me! Thanks, guy. flowerforyou

Dryer sheets also mask the smell of a certain controlled substance and law enforcement sees it not as a mosquito repellent but rather as a law enforcement repellent.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25