Community > Posts By > seaworthy1963

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:21 AM

go into work sad

Get a sugar daddy.

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:20 AM

The Democratic Convention will make the GOP convention look like a tea party. Ahhhh, images of 1968 in Chicago when DEMOCRATIC Mayor Daly used the cops to assault other Dems. lol.

You know, something is up there, when this is going on:

ACLU Files Suit Against Denver, Secret Service
by: Erin Rosa
Fri May 02, 2008 at 10:56 AM MDT

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Colorado announced the filing of a lawsuit against the City of Denver and the U.S. Secret Service today in an effort to force them to disclose plans for an anticipated demonstration zone during the Democratic National Convention (DNC) in August and to obtain more information about parade routes and permits during the event.
Erin Rosa :: ACLU Files Suit Against Denver, Secret Service
Plaintiffs in the case consist of a total of 12 groups that plan to hold actions during the convention, including Recreate 68, the American Friends Service Committee, the Rocky Mountain Peace and Justice Center, and Citizens for Obama.
"Our purpose is to vindicate the rights not only of the [plaintiffs], but everyone who wants some opportunity to communicate their views in conjunction with the Denver convention," said Mark Silverstein, legal director for the ACLU's Colorado chapter.

The ACLU has said that it is filing the suit over First Amendment violations that happened at the Democratic convention in Boston in 2004, where so-called "free-speech zones," which consisted of concrete barricades under a rail line, were set up outside the security perimeter of the convention site.

A Boston judge ruled that the zones were unconstitutional shortly before the 2004 convention but said that there was not enough time to change the plans. ACLU officials says they are trying to make sure the same thing doesn't happen this time around, which is why the organization is filing the suit at this time.

"No one will tell us what these restrictions are," Silverstein said. "We've been trying to find out for a year what these restrictions are."

Plaintiffs say they also want to know more information regarding parade routes and the parade permitting process during the convention, which has not yet been disclosed.

Chicano activist Nita Gonzales, with the Escuela Tlatelolco Centro De Estudios, said that she has been planning a "Somos Americanos" parade during the convention and submitted permit papers in March.

"We have yet to know if that's going to happen," Gonzales said.

City officials have said that a parade route will be made available to demonstrators during the event, but it is not known where it will be located or how permits will be applied to the plan.

Representatives with Recreate 68 and the ACLU say they have been meeting with the city to discuss issues like zones and parade routes since last summer, but they say the talks have not succeeded in their obtaining any information.

Silverstein also said that the suit was somewhat unprecedented in that his organization is filing legal papers regarding First Amendment rights when security plans for such rights have not been disclosed.

------------------------------------------------

However, be prepared, because there is a strong anti-McCain movement within the GOP, and not just Ron Paul people, who believe that McCain is far from a conservative and has been flopping on stances to gain voter support.

McCain has been losing delegate battles as well, alot of these Romney/Huckabee people do not want McCain to represent the GOP.

Also, know the ACLU was founded after DEMOCRATIC President Woodrow Wilson cracked down on dissent. lol.

This is too easy. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:19 AM
McCain wasn't my choice, but he wrapped this up a whole lot sooner than Obama. Obama just can't seem to put Hillary away. And they still haven't dealt with Florida and Michigan.

Remember, every vote counts. lol

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:13 AM
And if you really want to learn about crushing dissent, read about what DEMOCRATIC President Woodrow Wilson did to people who disagreed with his stance during World War I. He shut down papers, had people jailed and convicted.

Why is it the Dems always ***** about the GOP denying rights but history always reveals it is the Dems that do it?laugh

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:10 AM
The Democratic Convention will make the GOP convention look like a tea party. Ahhhh, images of 1968 in Chicago when DEMOCRATIC Mayor Daly used the cops to assault other Dems. lol.

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 06:10 AM

NO MORE REPULICANS! Enough said.

Had we drilled in ANWR back in '94, and off our coasts, and had we opened up federal lands to remove shale oil, oil prices would be lower. This was blocked by the Democrats.

We can protect lil and big critters, but we do so at a cost. You are paying that cost, and the price being paid is a result of Republican leadership.

Barack Obama will give us a second term of Jimmy Carter. Put on your sweaters and get ready to bend over.

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 05:19 AM

Comeomn be Real ? happy

do you really think the us is actually ready for a black president or a woman president? thats something to think about

Yea well do you think they are ready for a 72 year old man that will make two out of the four year term if he is lucky.

I hope I am in as good of shape at 72 as McCain is; and I haven't had to endure brutal torture at the hands of Communist thugs.

How old is McCain's mom?

no photo
Thu 05/22/08 05:12 AM
Ronald Reagan.

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:42 PM
profile looks and reads reasonable.

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:38 PM

ANYONE EVER PLAY SPOONS

Spooning leads to forking.

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:36 PM
Naked Twister.

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:14 PM

I was just talking to someone earlier about that. Favorites are Circle of Death and Fumble... least favorite? To be completely honest, beer pong. grumble

Fumble what is that

Everyone picks a sign... sign, as in a movement with your hands, face, whatever. You go around the circle and everyone shows what their sign will be. Then the game starts.

1. Everyone starts drumming on the table.
2. The starter of the game yells "what's the name of the game?" Response from all, "Fumble!" "Why do we play it?" "To get f*cked up!"
3. Starter does his sign, then someone else's.
4. The person with that sign responds by doing their own, then doing someone else's. When someone "fumbles," aka forgetting their sign or can't think of someone else's, they drink. It's hilarious when everyone's already tipsy or drunk.

I'd be too drunk to remember the rules.

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:13 PM

unique

Like everybody else.

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:11 PM

Offbeat.

I'm dyslexic and I read your one word and thought "don't say that!"

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:10 PM
uhhhhh.

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:08 PM

how about the all time, flippin' with the oldies.....QUARTERS !!!!!!!!

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

OMG I want to move to Florida and bring a case of beer, a small cup, and a quarter.

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:07 PM

bush should just open the gas reserves !! its his fault we have to pay an arm for gas

Bush has no fault for this; Chinese and Indian (India for those of you thinking American Indians) consumption.

I wonder where the price would be if we had passed legislation to permit drilling in ANWR back in '94? Or drilled off the coasts?

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:05 PM
Quarters; and the versions can very; no pointing out with your fingers as to who has to drink; use your elbow.

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:04 PM

where the heck is Toledo, Ohio?

On the very western end of Lake Erie, just south of the Michigan/Ohio border on I-75.

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:01 PM

My jackass ex boyfriend

After checking out your pics he HAD to be a jacka$$.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25