Community > Posts By > lallyn861

lallyn861's photo
Sat 04/25/20 03:11 PM

You will love your boyfriend but will hate him once he sleep with another woman .

lallyn861's photo
Sat 04/25/20 03:04 PM
Get a new lover.

lallyn861's photo
Sat 04/25/20 02:59 PM

A companion like friends that we can talk about everything in a day but
a lover in the night. :smile:

lallyn861's photo
Sat 04/25/20 02:54 PM

yes you can . But it depend if how your new partner treated you. you can develop your feelings again to love.

lallyn861's photo
Sat 04/25/20 02:46 PM

They are attractive. But they are a players.

If some one don’t like serious relationships then they can get that
Kind of people who is only playing around with you.

lallyn861's photo
Sat 04/25/20 02:40 PM

what does she like ?

lallyn861's photo
Sat 04/25/20 02:35 PM

She can not let him go because she still has feelings for him.

if she’s finish with you , she might be with him right now.

so let her go so she can realize what she want .

lallyn861's photo
Sat 04/25/20 02:26 PM

Sincere lover are mostly they are very serious lovers . sometimes they are boring one. And in my opinion women don’t like boring ones.

lallyn861's photo
Sat 04/25/20 02:18 PM
she want to try him in bed.

lallyn861's photo
Sat 04/25/20 01:59 PM

try ask yourself , what he made to you that you love it ?
Don’t you think other men can not do it ?

If you want another life experience , make new with other people.
Maybe you are lonely that’s why you keep thinking of him. It’s hard to forget one thing if you don’t do another things.
If you think it’s hard for you to forget him , you like to go with him back ? Or No? Then move.

lallyn861's photo
Sat 04/25/20 01:43 PM
Edited by lallyn861 on Sat 04/25/20 02:08 PM

it’s like ;
what is the defference between your Own mom and other mom ?

lallyn861's photo
Sat 04/25/20 01:41 PM
In my opinion , Your girlfriend is doing all the **** for you cooking for you , washing laundry for you ,
everything , cleaning from your toilet to your whole house and not paid every time you sex with her .

Prostitute you paid her everytime you go with her and with less Job she made than what your girlfriend does
Sacrificing for you.

lallyn861's photo
Sat 04/25/20 01:21 PM
I have a friend german guy 42 and met a woman from Romania.
he saw her somewhere at the church one time.

then the woman went back to Romania . After many years. she contacted
My friend through fb. she was looking for him. They chatted one month.

The woman is after into him. She is the one who want badly the relationship. My german friend guy has none experience with womans.

Anyway he flew to Romania December 2019 to meet her for one week there. Right away engage last December 2019.
Then planed marriage supposed to be April 24.2020. but cancelled because the woman has no way to come inside in Germany because of the covid virus 19. borders closed and airport closed. they could marry if she’s only here.

In the religion of the guy , marriage first before sex.
you want to married a woman right away not even spending time with her personally , only in internet ?

what do you think ?

lallyn861's photo
Sat 04/25/20 12:39 PM
Hi I’m sorry to hear that ,and your sadness . You know , do not focus your mind online. Ofcourse if your home you can have fun with your computer chatting or writing to somebody . But if you expect too much you will only be disappointed. Open your mind and think positive. In my opinion , it is better to travel around to any countries soon when everything okay again. that way you will learn other cultures , have a good conversation personally to other people exchanging thoughts .

If you want a friend, somebody to talk to. You can message me.

Do not worry about finding someone now. What is most important is your healthy this time of cresis.

Take good care.

lallyn861's photo
Sat 04/25/20 12:20 PM

can‘t men move on with their new life ?
Why can not men forget the past?

I don’t understand why men contacting you after all this years that has gone.
Some have already woman and children but they are still finding a way to reach you even reaching out to your family asking your contact numbers or your email.

If they are lonely in their current relation, why make a child to make the situation even worser ?

What is wrong with men ?