Community > Posts By > premierblue

premierblue's photo
Wed 08/20/14 12:29 PM
A drunk wandered toward the river where a baptismal service was taking place. The preacher asked him: "Are you ready to find Jesus?" The drunk said: "Yes, preacher, I sure am." Then the preacher dunked the drunk into the water, pulled him back up, and asked him: "Have you found Jesus?" The drunk replied that he hadn't. The preacher repeated the process two or three times, and each time the drunk replied that he had not found Jesus. In sheer disgust the preacher again dunked him into the water, held him there for nearly half a minute, then pulled him up and asked him: "My God, man, have you found Jesus yet?" Chocking and spluttering, the drunk replied: "Preacher, are you sure this is where he fell in?"

premierblue's photo
Wed 08/20/14 12:16 PM

That's a good one, Dat! So guys you now know what to do with your toothbrush when you have a fight with your live-in/wife. Lock up your toothbrush!!!

premierblue's photo
Tue 08/19/14 07:49 AM

Who would you choose and why?
A person who loves you but you don't love or a person you love but doesn't love you back.

Unrequited love is a waste of time, and in some extreme cases, dangerous.

premierblue's photo
Tue 08/19/14 02:40 AM
Yep, to start with you need to add a few more photos of yourself, atleast one of which where your face is clearly visible. No photo or not clear pics lead ppl to believe you have something to hide. More info about yourself will help. Good luck on your search!

premierblue's photo
Tue 08/19/14 02:27 AM
No wonder they came out with the "For Dummies" series of software in the early 1990s. Nobody in the hardware and software
industry would have envisioned that there would still be 'computer dummies' more than two decades later!!!

premierblue's photo
Mon 08/18/14 08:20 AM

Give a girl time to think, otherwise it will be just random one night stand. Imo, the slower you go the more you'll get.
Hello everyone: )

I certainly wouldnt respect a woman who gave in on the first date. Would consider her easy, never for a long term relationship.
I guess everybody else on this thread, incl. the op, missed you're new here. Welcome to Mingle and the forum. Participate in the forum and you'll get to meet real people. But I dont see many in your age group on the forums. Anyway, good luck and Bienvenue! flowerforyou

premierblue's photo
Mon 08/18/14 04:22 AM

You make eye contact first so you don't get caught looking at her boobs. Then go from that.

So...you'd make eye contact and THEN look at my boobs?...lol

Have to make sure you don't notice.
Nothing worse then going for the boob look first and then looking up to see that she has been watching you the whole time.

Do you think I wouldn't notice, if you do it in a different order? I ALWAYS notice...haha....:tongue:

You have to be smart about it. As oppose to making it blatantly obvious.

Wait until she looks away, wait until she sits down and then get a downward angle (ie stand while she sits), distract her with something....for examples that is.

DISTRACT her with something?...lmao...Like what? Chocolate cake?

For you, a sandwich of your choice. :tongue:

premierblue's photo
Mon 08/18/14 04:12 AM
I am fairly new here. Any chance of my finding a non-earthling female on this site. If she can deftly handle a light saber that would be an added bonus.:tongue: laugh

premierblue's photo
Mon 08/18/14 04:04 AM

Anybody getting into Shark Week? Ever go shark fishing? Eat shark? It's yummy....

Eaten them, but didn't catch them myself. Bought it fresh off the boat from a fisherman. Has the texture of any large game fish. That was years ago though before I turned veggie!

premierblue's photo
Mon 08/18/14 02:37 AM

I watched Swimming With Sharks with Keven Spacy, does that count?

I can't touch that. I'd rather swim with the sharks fa real.

All you have to do is put me in the pool with you!!!

premierblue's photo
Mon 08/18/14 02:36 AM

I watched Swimming With Sharks with Keven Spacy, does that count?

I can't touch that. I'd rather swim with the sharks fa real.

All you have to do is put me in the pool with you!!!

premierblue's photo
Mon 08/18/14 02:28 AM
Love is when you overlook your partner's screw ups; up to a point I guess.:tongue:

premierblue's photo
Mon 08/18/14 01:54 AM

you could always send out mails. there's probably a male who would like a mail

I fired my therapist over that one. She told me I should never initiate. It seems desperate. I thought that was ridiculous. Men are people too, and they appreciate an email occasionally. bigsmile

hmm this might be a good topic to post: does a woman seem desperate when she reaches out to a man?

You've got something there. I would enjoy reading about how most men feel about being pursued, as opposed to being the pursuer.

you could always send out mails. there's probably a male who would like a mail

I fired my therapist over that one. She told me I should never initiate. It seems desperate. I thought that was ridiculous. Men are people too, and they appreciate an email occasionally. bigsmile

hmm this might be a good topic to post: does a woman seem desperate when she reaches out to a man?

You've got something there. I would enjoy reading about how most men feel about being pursued, as opposed to being the pursuer.

I certainly would love a woman pursueing me romantically than the usual other way around. On two occasions the lady initiated the relationship. Those two relationships lasted longer, and were of a higher quality than the ones I initiated, except one. I speak only for myself, and dont generalize for other men.
And yes, this topic would make a wonderful thread. Why dont one of you ladies start the thread. happy

premierblue's photo
Sun 08/17/14 02:41 PM

Actually Patriot, I think and from what I've been told, younger women want more mature men because the men are more experienced. They know how to treat a lady better, the more mature men can teach the younger women new things and help them develop their abilities. Younger men usually don't know what they're doing and they fumble and mumble their way through things. Just like a lot of younger men now like to be with an older woman. The woman teaches them.

This is the real reason why I am for an older guy.

Oops, I thought you were engaged! Still hunting!!!

premierblue's photo
Sun 08/17/14 02:32 PM

It's a "boost" for the older man to have a young thing on his arm. The young thing is looking for security or prestige. Guess it works both ways.:wink:

You hit the nail right on the head. On your very first post! Welcome to the forums.

premierblue's photo
Sun 08/17/14 11:30 AM

Gone In 60 Seconds....:tongue:

That must be a quickie! :tongue:

premierblue's photo
Sat 08/16/14 02:55 PM

Godzilla. Wait? What?

Waiting for "Godzilla 2"! :tongue:

premierblue's photo
Sat 08/16/14 02:37 PM

Okay. My sandwich shop will be open for a few hours. What would you like today? And I'm out of Nutella and horseradish...(sorry, I ate it all)...:tongue:

But then I thought you dont cook. That's what you said when your monkey friend wanted you to make him an extra large banana split.happy :tongue: :tongue:

premierblue's photo
Sat 08/16/14 02:28 PM
Use your light saber to slice 'em in half. Since photons have a cauterizing effect, no blood, no mess!!!

premierblue's photo
Sat 08/16/14 02:13 PM
Travel all the time alone on business. As long as I'm busy with the task at hand, there is no loneliness. It's only when I have to, sometimes, stay an extra 2-3 days just for a deal to go through it sucks. Because of the nature of my business I can't interact freely with strangers.