Community > Posts By > premierblue

premierblue's photo
Sat 08/16/14 01:09 PM

How about a sexy Riddler?

Is that Miley Cyrus?...lol

I don't think so.....it's not just barely covering parts.laugh

Infact she's way, way, way too covered up! May be she's an Arabian version of Miley Cyrus! See, no burqa!!!

premierblue's photo
Fri 08/15/14 01:03 PM

An day no no how make sintance 2 mak since.

Translate into English please!

premierblue's photo
Sun 08/10/14 01:26 PM
Dont know anything about being good looking, but everybody certainly knows that Yoda is the wisest of them all, lol.

premierblue's photo
Sun 08/10/14 01:18 PM
Edited by premierblue on Sun 08/10/14 01:19 PM
Happiness is directly proportional to a fat bank balance!
H = $$$

premierblue's photo
Sat 08/09/14 06:50 PM

How's my profile look?
I need to know. bigsmile

3 years later of being a member & you just asked how is your profile looks like lol

it's a special occasion.

Like you're turning three-o pretty soon! And you need to find a rich old slob to help you create Unit-1, Unit-2, Unit-3, etc. I just zeroed in on just the right guy you describe in your profile, but I first need to check if he's still around (alive that is). Will get back to you after a good night's sleep. Lol.

premierblue's photo
Sat 08/09/14 06:35 PM

How's my profile look?
I need to know. bigsmile

Pure Fantasy!!! Ah, now that explains your handle!

premierblue's photo
Thu 08/07/14 02:56 PM

Is it because the Western materialism way of life style has spread all over the Globe like a virus ? Everyone busy doing everything and nothing?

Or is it because you look to hard?
I do not know. I could post the same question about my Town I am in, I guess..

Yep, everybody is so darn busy in their own rat race to be bothered about the person next to them!

premierblue's photo
Wed 07/30/14 01:09 AM
Hi Reah, just add your height and hair color in your profile, and you're ready to go!

premierblue's photo
Mon 07/28/14 02:37 PM
The Fri-Sat weekly sabbaths and the 13 other 'no work days' are specifically followed only by the Jewish people. Read the books of Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy, to further educate yourself on this topic. They are included in your Christian Bible.
I normally don't post on threads covering Religion and Politics but seeing the level of ignorance in this discussion, I thought I'll clarify it with a post. Will not be posting further on this thread.
Have a nice day!

premierblue's photo
Mon 07/28/14 01:54 PM
Edited by premierblue on Mon 07/28/14 02:11 PM

The Jewish Sabbath was from sundown on Friday till sundown on Saturday. There were also other "sabbaths" observed such as the feasts of Passover and First Fruits etc, and some of these had sometimes one or two "sabbath" days included in them where no buying or selling were to be done nor any work for earning a wage. There were also "High Sabbaths" which could fall any day of the week during the feasts and were to be observed. Jesus, or Yeshua, or Joshua, (the way it would be said in Hebrew) kept all of the sabbaths. Original sabbaths were later changed to Sundays by Catholicism. When Protestanism broke from Catholicism, they also kept Sunday as the day of worship, but such was not the case in original Christianity. Just FYI.

The law given directly to Moses by God gave the command for the observance of the feasts as well as the Sabbath, if you will check your bible. I'm coming at this from a historical delineation as I've done very extensive reading from the ancient texts we still have in various countries around the world. Christianity has it's roots from Yeshua who was of Jewish descent. Both Jews and Christians believe the commandments were from God of which there were 10 major commandments and over 300 other commandments listed in the same book of Genesis

In Judaism the sabbath (Fri sundown-Sat sundown) is an absolute 'no work day' except for cooking for the family only, and maintaining personal hygiene. Besides the weekly sabbaths there are 13 other 'no work days' observed during feasts in the Jewish calender. These 13 no work days are observed exactly like the sabbaths.
Btw, there are 613 mitzvah (commandments/ do's & donts) incl. the "10 commandents " in the Torah (Pentateuch) as given to Moshe by G_d.
Missy, you know what you're talking about :smile:

premierblue's photo
Mon 07/28/14 04:15 AM

Watchout for the roos NASCAR they are horny as hell:-)

I know this perfect little hideway.. A small tropical island off the whitsundays .. Blue lagoons.. Magical waterfalls.. Tropical rain forests .. Nothing but nature at its best .. No other people.. can rent the whole island .. Just me and a gorgeous man ..paradise for two

Blondey . . . . how do you know that the roos are 'horny as hell'? Had a go with them???rofl

premierblue's photo
Mon 07/28/14 03:46 AM

How long does it take for the body to fully recover from a heavy drinking session? I got drunk last night and I'm still feeling it. I want to go to the gym tomorrow.

That depends on your body constituition. I'm afraid that heavy drinking and body building dont go together. Alcohol is empty calories that the body easily converts into fat. So if you want muscular definition (which body builder wouldnt) you'll have to work out that much more to get it. If you must drink confine it to 1-2 drinks over the weekend. I was into body building from the age of 19 until I came here at 33. I was fortunate that I had professional guidance from a guy who had a degree in physical education and a doctor specializing in sports medicine. I still do work out with weights but only to retain muscle mass and not add. Into yoga and pilates in the last 11 yrs which I found helps muscle definition and flexibility.

premierblue's photo
Sat 07/26/14 09:17 AM

I have a wish list.

I love wish lists. ;)

even better if some of them come true bigsmile

You seem pretty close to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

premierblue's photo
Sat 07/26/14 09:03 AM
Edited by premierblue on Sat 07/26/14 09:13 AM

I would sooo love to meet one gal here on the forums,but i dont think she know iam even alive,

Nascar, dont be so timid. If you keep it to yourself how will she know you're interested in her? Private msg her and take your chances. The worst thing that will happen is she'll ignore your mail if she's not interested in you! If she reciprocates, well, it could be the begining of a new relationship. Good luck!!!

premierblue's photo
Fri 07/25/14 04:14 PM

To each his own... There is no reason to put others down. My faith has grown since I was told I have cancer... And I'm not giving up on faith..

Way to go, Zippy! May the Force be with you!!!

premierblue's photo
Thu 07/24/14 02:53 AM

12 is generous whoa :angel:

Make it 20, plus new shoes, plus a few shopping trips, plus a trip or two and i'm yours smitten

You forgot the jewelry!

premierblue's photo
Wed 07/23/14 04:19 PM

Watchout for the roos NASCAR they are horny as hell:-)

I know this perfect little hideway.. A small tropical island off the whitsundays .. Blue lagoons.. Magical waterfalls.. Tropical rain forests .. Nothing but nature at its best .. No other people.. can rent the whole island .. Just me and a gorgeous man ..paradise for two

Blondey, is that an invitation??? My bags are packed!!! bigsmile

premierblue's photo
Wed 07/23/14 03:59 PM

Why not with a tour company? (just curious, i'm not planning to go)

Yes, I wondered the same

On the contrary, you'ld be better off visiting India with an established tour company. One, it's a lot safer than traveling single esp. if you're a woman. Two, you'll have knowledgeable tour guides and not rip-off artists/sleazy characters trying to be your tour guide where ever you visit. As for tourists being ripped off, when shopping, it's an universal phenomenon even in 'developed' countries. The best (coolest) time to visit - October thru Feb.

premierblue's photo
Mon 07/21/14 12:05 PM
Edited by premierblue on Mon 07/21/14 12:06 PM
It's night now. First thing in the morning I'll go outdoors and see if I form a shadow. Btw, how do I know if it's a good shadow:angel: or a bad shadow?!!! pitchfork
wicked grin : )

premierblue's photo
Sat 07/19/14 03:18 PM
I've learned that it's sometimes wiser to back down/out of a thread if I feel my further posting will make the conversation nasty. Also I dont post for the sake of posting.