Community > Posts By > premierblue

premierblue's photo
Sat 07/19/14 02:47 PM
When I was younger, yes. Now, probably not. I think one mellows with age and priorities change!

premierblue's photo
Sat 07/19/14 02:41 PM

Laughing .. Yes ... Yes.

I haven't had sex with a man for six months. If he was adorable and the chemistry was electrifying.. I would rip his clothes off and jump on him. There wouldn't be a lot of sleeping going on :-)

The truth is out! A drought in your part of the woods, eh?!!!

premierblue's photo
Sat 07/19/14 02:14 PM

or M/M/M
that could work
...idunno why it has to be farm animals when theres perfectly good hamsters available

Tried that.
Multiple bites and a lot of scarring.
I MEAN THE HAMPSTER THING!!! LOL

rofl

I initially thought you were saying you tried the M/M/M thing and I had a visual scared

But to answer the question, i've never tired it but I might with MMF :angel:

You're most welcome to drop (fly) in. Just dont do it by Malaysian Airlines!

premierblue's photo
Sat 07/19/14 01:24 PM

I went to a nude beach in Jamaica a few years ago. Actually, the nude beach was adjacent to the hotel beach where I was located.

I looked up from my Rum Punch and saw Opra Winfry's extremely overweight twin sister walking towards me from about fifteen feet away buck naked!

I am still recovering.sad2

That's why you should have taken a pair of eye patches as suggested by larsonc in an earlier post on this thread!

premierblue's photo
Sat 07/19/14 12:51 PM
Edited by premierblue on Sat 07/19/14 01:35 PM
I wish I could post a pic (from the net) here taken on a nude beach on the Medi coast of France, but I'm dead sure it will be edited out by a mod!
Well, actually, there's a guy hung like a . . . . horse!!! I'm sure it will leave 99.9% of the guys on here feeling inadequate, and all the women gaping in awe!!!

premierblue's photo
Sat 07/19/14 12:43 PM

There are no nude beaches in the Philippines!

The Philippines is mostly a devout catholic country.
Filipinos mostly find very, nude very rude!
Filipino girls never wear swimsuits on beaches in the Philippines, they like to swim with normal clothes on!
Been there, done that.

It would be interesting to know which country has the most nude beaches?

In answer to your question it must be along the Mediterranean coast of France. It's a wild guess and I could be dead wrong.

premierblue's photo
Fri 07/18/14 07:37 AM
Looks like the news anchor was just another 'good looking, empty head'!

premierblue's photo
Fri 07/18/14 02:37 AM

Guys guys guys... Jesus is Catholic and lives down in old Mexico...

That must have been a long time ago. A few years ago I met Jesus when he was living in southern California. He was an illegal alien though.

premierblue's photo
Thu 07/17/14 03:30 PM
Edited by premierblue on Thu 07/17/14 03:34 PM
Meow, sure do. He's my constant companion when I'm home. Wanted to show him to you on here but cant seem to do it as I'm on a mobile device right now. His pic is on my profile though.

premierblue's photo
Thu 07/17/14 02:23 AM

For a longtime I was really into the bodybuilding lifestyle but nowadays I prefer body sculpting .. Much more feminine :-)

Blondey, can we see on here a pic of that sculpted bod. I'm sure all the guys here would stand by me :tongue: bigsmile Just being cheeky!

premierblue's photo
Wed 07/16/14 05:01 PM
I dont think LDR's with a person you meet online will really work out. I've been at it for over 8 1/2 yrs, incl. on other dating sites, and say so from past experience.

premierblue's photo
Wed 07/16/14 04:54 PM

If you are liking someone here in dating site?And if she is in a far place? Are u willing to make an Effort to get her? Or you will just stop communicating?.
If you found out she is real? and likes You too? What will You do? ]

(This for the Men who who is 45 or above)
(Who is willing to find their soulmate of Lifetime Partner)

I cannot travel to a place outside of my own nation. So, such a woman would have to come to me.
Thankfully, I am worth it. bigsmile

You mean 'outside your galaxy'?!

premierblue's photo
Wed 07/16/14 04:48 PM

hi i m shawn

Nice to meet you. I am Mufada Son of Abercombie & Fitch.

Oh really! Then mail me your Fall catalog. I need to get myself some trekking clothes!

premierblue's photo
Wed 07/16/14 04:13 PM

lol,,,good luck with that shy,,,,

laugh ;) Me and you both know it'll never happen.

Feign illness and get admitted in the same hospital. Hopefully the same doctor will attend on you! Then again he'll have to be at work that day. But that's an expensive way of trying to meet him.

premierblue's photo
Wed 07/16/14 08:53 AM

Good point..

My friend met a guy from Switzerland online, and I thought that was pretty neat.

But when I put that in my profile, I wasn't expecting to get so many messages from Middle-Eastern men! lol

So I'm not sure, probably need to reword.
I'm learning!

You'll probably have to state in your profile that you are interested in men only from certains regions of the planet, example, Western Europe, North America, etc and that you'll ignore msgs from men from elsewhere. But there will still be thick headed guys from elsewhere, incl. from my part of the woods, write you. Just ignore them and they'll go away. Good luck.

premierblue's photo
Wed 07/16/14 03:58 AM

My Filipina wife got "Americanized" and you don't want to know how much the divorce cost

Sure I do!

roughly 28,000

That must have been only the attorney's fees? If there was a financial settlement/ payout it would have cost a lot more?!

premierblue's photo
Wed 07/16/14 03:38 AM

I'm starting to see a lot of ugly middle aged men with nice looking Asian birds. These women play the part so well, they really know how to make a man feel appreciated. I wouldn't mind one myself. They must still have a good manly culture out there. Unlike ours.

Red, come over to our site. <asiangirlsrus.com>. We have a bevy of beautiful
Asian women, from Burma to Thailand, and a whole lotta countries in between. With different levels of education, different levels of sophistication, different needs. Choose whom you want, one or more. If she agrees, fly out to her country to meet her and spend some time with her. If both of you decide she/he is the one, tell us. We'll do all the necessary paper work for the lady to fly out to your country. All for a reasonable fee. A reasonable fee that depends on how DESPERATE you are, LOL!!!

premierblue's photo
Wed 07/16/14 02:54 AM

Borscht

Russian Rye Bread.

Now that's what I call a simple, harty, healthy meal.

premierblue's photo
Wed 07/16/14 02:44 AM

This is why many scholars hole Paul as the originator of Xianity. Whereas Jesus' teachings conform to Jewish thought, Paul's does not.

No! no! no!! You got it wrong. Xtianity as a separate religion was started by Constantine, the pagan emperor of Rome, in 325 CE at Nicene. Yeshua was just another Jewish scholar who would never have dreamt that he'ld be the founder of a whole new religion. Paul opened up the Nazrene sect to Gentiles and got a lot more followers of Yeshua's teachings!!!

premierblue's photo
Wed 07/16/14 01:57 AM
Stfu.
Btw, it's not directed at anybody on here. Just the first thing that came to mind!