Community > Posts By > premierblue

premierblue's photo
Wed 07/16/14 01:49 AM

I hope that search gets done soon so I know what to say here what

That shouldn't be difficult. Actually you'll have nothing to say to him as you're only half the age he's looking for!!! How I wish I could be that age again. No responsibilities except to study & get good grades, and one big party living in LA!

premierblue's photo
Wed 07/16/14 01:35 AM

Here she is.

Doesn't she have the wrong fingers up? Shouldn't it be her middle finger for a one finger salute, if that's what she was intending?!

premierblue's photo
Tue 07/15/14 03:04 AM
Edited by premierblue on Tue 07/15/14 03:08 AM

Also...a woman has to be totally willing, and not have any reservations,
In order to feel ultimate sexual pleasure.
YODA

I said that??? Nah! We are trained to be impervious to all emotions!!!

premierblue's photo
Tue 07/15/14 02:53 AM

I believe I would try to disarm him

the first time I was attacked, I fought, with just my hands, until he retreated

the second time, I had no way to retreat, so I just tried not to escalate the situation

one never knows until they are there, but for me, I hope , violence would be the very last thought or refuge,,,

and dreamer, your faith is inspiring,, I am glad you were not harmed.

Hope you are trained to do that!
Even Experts tell you to keep your distance,and try to either get away,or disable the Assailant either temporarily or permanently!
Trying to disarm an Attacker wielding a Knife,while you are unarmed,is foolhardy at best,and most of the time quite unhealthy!

if their intent is to harm, not disarming them could be unhealthy

if they plan to use it one way or the other, Id rather they be on the defensive than me,,,
well,good luck disarming,next time someone ,who is hellbent on killing you,comes at you with a ten-inch Blade!

During my weapons training eons ago (I'm not talking about the lightsaber here) we were told that we could use our marshal art skills (mandatory as part of training) to disarm a person with a non-gun weapon. When an attacker is armed with a gun, even the most skillful marshal arts master knows that the speed of his foot/fist is no match for the speed of a bullet.

premierblue's photo
Tue 07/15/14 02:32 AM

I honestly can't say until I'm actually confronted with the situation.
Here's what I can tell you from a different situation.
I have a friend who is very pro gun rights. Tried really hard to convince me I should start carrying one because I work in a really bad part of town.
When I said no, he asked who will protect me. I told him God always has.
One morning I arrived at work a little early and there was a man who was out of his mind and dangerous. Was standing by my car challenging me and shouting obscenities.
I locked my doors and started praying that God would bring calm and this could be resolved peacefully.
Less than a minute after I started praying, the man started to calm down and the security guard and a male coworker slowly approached to make sure he didn't attack me. He went away on his own and it all had a peaceful ending.

wow...blind faith there methinks. Pretty sure an imaginary being didn't save you lol

With all due respect,
I've never found that God is imaginary. There have been many examples in my life where God has been there. I don't ask you to follow my beliefs, but I do ask you not to belittle them. Whatever has worked for you is great.
God is what is and has always been in my life.

I'll vouch for that. May the Force be with you!

premierblue's photo
Mon 07/14/14 02:21 PM

I wonder what scammers get by wasting others' time.

MONEY! . . . . . . from the gullible!!!

premierblue's photo
Mon 07/14/14 02:11 PM
Edited by premierblue on Mon 07/14/14 02:25 PM
I am the fakest person here. Or is it 'most fake'? Whatever! Well, actually, I'm not even human. I am Yoda, the all knowing Jedi Master. May the Force be with you all!!!

premierblue's photo
Mon 07/14/14 02:44 AM

need a partner

Well if that picture is a picture of where you live, I'LL BE YOUR PARTNER.

I remember seeing that pic quite recently while reading a vacation article on the net. Btw, you interested in that guy's gigolo services? That's what he says on his profile!!!

I'll take what I can get :tongue:

I think I found the perfect place for you, although on a larger scale. Check out this property nestled among the Rocky Mountains in western Montana, on a tiny island in Salmon Lake. Just find a guy loaded with cash to give it to you as a b'day gift. Details & pics in the link below.

https://homes.yahoo.com/blogs/spaces/isolated-lodge-on-an-island-in-the-rockies-is-shadowed-by-tragedy-232818457.html

premierblue's photo
Sun 07/13/14 04:39 PM
Edited by premierblue on Sun 07/13/14 04:41 PM

premierblue's photo
Sun 07/13/14 04:35 PM

need a partner

Well if that picture is a picture of where you live, I'LL BE YOUR PARTNER.

I remember seeing that pic quite recently while reading a vacation article on the net. Btw, you interested in that guy's gigolo services? That's what he says on his profile!!!

premierblue's photo
Sun 07/13/14 03:36 PM
Welcome aboard Corrine. I'm sure you'll find somebody here to help you out of your chains. Bienvenue!

premierblue's photo
Sun 07/13/14 04:29 AM

None of the above

My views of death have changed... every day in my work i help people to die a good death .. Painfree and with dignity . I guess awareness ... Level of consciousness and the manner in which a person experiences their last breath is a big factor ... dying a traumatic ...horrific .. . Slow .. agonising death .. trapped beneath rubble ... Burnt alive .. At the hands of a psychopath etc Would be difficult not to fear... But death itself .. No ... I do not fear that.

As for loneliness and living alone.. I am fortunate to have a large loving family and close friends in my life. I have never been drawn to crowds or popularity .. I value solitude and escapism .. my own world. ... And of course ... Him

My search has just begun .. But I am confident :-)

Him???

premierblue's photo
Sat 07/12/14 07:20 PM
Soyez la bienvenue a Mingle. waving

premierblue's photo
Sat 07/12/14 04:55 PM
Edited by premierblue on Sat 07/12/14 05:07 PM
Welcome aboard Jessica waving Go around the forums, separate the grain from the chaff, and live the good life! drinker

premierblue's photo
Fri 07/11/14 01:28 PM
Edited by premierblue on Fri 07/11/14 01:33 PM

OFFICIAL TRANSLATION
I have a puppy. His name is Ralph. He had kittens.
You're welcome.

That's a good & funny translation. One of the hats I wear on the academic side is adjunct asst. prof. of Communicative English. I see a lot of rubbish that university students try to pass off for the English language. But this really takes the cake. I just couldn't make head or tail of the original thread!!! I guess his handle says it all; a guy whose job it is to vandalise the English language!

premierblue's photo
Fri 07/11/14 07:53 AM

No, I mean the ones I have looked at. Do I have to go to the full site?

You cannot delete the names of those you have already viewed. However if you dont want a record of your activity, that is names of members you have viewed, you have to browse on Stealth Mode. Yes, you have to go the full site to do this but you can do it on your mobile device.
After you log in at the mobile site, go down the menu to "Full Site" (just above Logout) and click on it. You'll be directed to the Full Site.
On the Full Site Account/Home page click on "Settings"> "Account Settings">"Activate Stealth Mode". There will be a small write up of what stealth mode is & drawbacks of using it.
Click on "Activate Stealth
Mode".
There will now be no record of user profiles you have viewed. To deactivate stealth mode, on full site click Settings>Account Settings>Turn off Stealth Mode. A record of your online activity will resume.

premierblue's photo
Fri 07/11/14 02:59 AM

floccinaucinihilipilification....
Was never going to be a good safe word pancake .. Laughing
Love your talent :-)

Blondey, what on earth does that mean? I'm not going to google it to find out. Meaning, I want you to tell me!
its a combination of Latin words ... ...

Meaning to judge or consider something as worthless

Thanks Blondey. I learnt a new word today.

premierblue's photo
Fri 07/11/14 02:55 AM

yeah i will send you some money but 1st inbox me all of your bank information so i can wire it to you

This sounds very much like the e-mail/text msg scams run here by Nigerians (who come to study). Many people here due to their greed end up becoming victims of these scams and get all the money sucked out of their accts. These victims have never heard of "the best money is money earned"!

premierblue's photo
Fri 07/11/14 02:35 AM

floccinaucinihilipilification....
Was never going to be a good safe word pancake .. Laughing
Love your talent :-)

Blondey, what on earth does that mean? I'm not going to google it to find out. Meaning, I want you to tell me!

premierblue's photo
Fri 07/11/14 02:30 AM

Everyday do something you wouldn't normally do. Eventually it gets easier and easier.

besides having shyness in me i also have fear that's why i can't really do a lot of things i wouldn't usually do i mean i think about it but at the end i chicken out

The reason for both your problems, shyness & fear, is the lack of self-confidence. Did you read my post on this? I gave you a real life example to let you know that if I could do it so can you. Btw, I have been an adjunct professor, on & off, for the past 17 years. Most of my students are around your age. Many have/had your problem. I did help some of them overcome their shyness and/or fear. All you need is patience and the "I can do it" attitude. And dont forget, to become a successful actor, shyness & fear will never help.
Good luck and God bless.

honestly what you wrote i didn't understand and i didn't get your point and i don't lack confidence i have plenty you don't know me at all and don't act like you know everything cause you're way off

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude or pushy. I guess that we are just not on the same intellectual frequency!