Community > Posts By > ron62449

ron62449's photo
Mon 08/31/09 08:20 PM
You know if breast feeding was more open (no, not bareing it all while nursing), maybe young boys will grow up to know breasts are not just a sex object.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Mon 08/31/09 08:16 PM
And then there are the young ones that have oral sex & anal sex, and as long as they don't have intercourse they are still virgins. But are they pure?

Ron

ron62449's photo
Sat 08/15/09 08:20 PM
Reading this makes me feel crappy. I a'm disabled, can only do some jobs and with unemployment so high...
well. It has taken the fine folks at Social Security
over three years to get my hearing later on this month.

Does that mean I should quit tring to find female companionship?

Ron

ron62449's photo
Thu 08/06/09 10:55 AM

Want to get to know someone?

Come sit on the porch and converse.

Got a three seat swing an old chair and a long rail.

Right now I'm sitting on the rail...

That's the way it was a while ago. Sounds great and
would like to do. Unfortunately where I live the porch is a joke, just enough room to get in your door.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Wed 07/22/09 10:54 AM
Having sex for recreation purposes or not being involved with your partner is wrong. I believe though if a couple are exclusive, loving and committed to each other, what's wrong with that. There are some couples committed to each other, but don't want to be married for some reason. I, myself think marriage (state interferrance) is illrelevant. So many states have made a mockery of marriage. Even though this liberal state overwhelming voted that marriage was between a man and a woman, the states politicians, who know so much more and protecting it's citizens than the voters know, the politicians overrode the vote with semantics and came up with a law legalizing Civil Unions . There are other states where homosexuals can actually marry.

In the state where I live 'The Peoples Republic Of Oregon', I don't want the phase "Under the Oregon state laws" and a license signed by the governor, who made Civil Unions possible. I find that hypocritical. I'm making a covenant to God and the woman I'm in love with, there will still be the commitment between us. God knows how I feel about commitment. Is there anyplace in the Bible where it says, verbatim, that committed sex is exclusively for marriage?

I have read of people having a commitment ceremony to avoid the states interference.

Governments didn't even get involved in the process of marriage for a long time. .

In Jesus' time you didn't need a preacher or a license from the state to be married, just an agreement and commitment between the two and marriage was not a civil event as it is today. Does God understand the commitment of the heart, in his eyes you have committed your heart and soul to each other.

I've read there are indications that at that time fornication was meant as casual sex or party sex.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Fri 07/17/09 11:33 AM

Even though the husband has been given authority over his household,God retains authority over the husband and all that dwell in the husbands household.For the word of god states that a husband is held accountable for the welfare and happiness of his spouse,god will count every tear she sheds over the husband.Furthermore a wife must also have authority in her household,both over her children and the day to day care of the family.
Husband and wife are intended by god to be partners not to be lord and servant,the wife is not the husbands servant,the wife is only a servant unto god.God commands that a husband must at all times listen to the advice of his wife,to show both respect and gratitude to the wife for the day to day care she gives to her family.

Thank you for this definition of "Submission" A woman submits to her husband as he submits to God. God guides the man to be a Godly man and husband. The husband is the spiritual leader of the house. If he is Godly why all the apprehension of a wife submitting.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Wed 07/15/09 01:44 PM

... What, for you, is the difference between a girl who you want to date (IE try something meaningful with), and a girl you think of as just a screw?

Nothing! I wouldn't think of having intercourse ( not screw or f**k) with a woman I didn't have a meaningful relationship with. And I don't start dateing a woman just to have sex with them.

So am I strange?

Ron

ron62449's photo
Fri 06/26/09 12:47 PM
So why all the rush to have sex early on. Shouldn't you first see if you are going to have a romantic relationship or a friend relationship?

Ron

ron62449's photo
Thu 06/25/09 04:14 PM
Edited by ron62449 on Thu 06/25/09 04:18 PM
I like to get compliments, and I like to give them. Does that mean I'm flirting? I think auburngirl looks pretty and congradulations on your new relationship. I hope it's the ONE!
I've complimented others too, I don't think it flirting.

Unfortuneately some I'm not in limits to send some mail.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Sat 06/13/09 04:56 PM
OK then, as a Christian single, how many have ound themselves having sex efore you were married?

Another question: If God ment sex to be enjoyed in marriage and to procreate. Should sex be avoided by those unable to father or give birth to a baby or too old to become pregnet.

What is more sinful, having a baby out of wedlock or abortion? Think about it.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Thu 06/11/09 03:36 PM
Spelling is 45 percent of your grade point average!

ron62449's photo
Wed 06/10/09 01:36 PM
What me sing to them? No. I don't want to drive them away.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Wed 06/10/09 12:16 PM
When I first wrote my profile on POF, I used "Relationship" but later changed to "Friendship".
So many other profiles on here say no relationhip, as well as intimate encounters, so I saw that as being typed as that.

In your opinion what is a "relationship"?

Ron

ron62449's photo
Mon 06/01/09 02:05 PM
I've been un or under employed for a while. I'm also waiting for the Govt. to give me SSDI. That still doesn't disqulify me from wanting female companionship, weather dating or just a close friendship.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Sat 05/30/09 12:01 PM
Edited by ron62449 on Sat 05/30/09 12:03 PM
I just finished reading the thread "What Are You Wearing". So many men and women wear boxers around the house, and women boy shorts, and of course women a top of some kind..

Brings up a question to me: If someone came to the door, would you feel comfortable answering the door like that? How comfortable would you feel if some
one open the door dressed like that? Or even around the house with friends?

Asking this question as I would not be comfortable, but is that old fashion?

Another question for the women: If you feel uncomfortable like that, how come so many wear less on the beach, in public?

Ron

ron62449's photo
Thu 05/28/09 05:28 PM
Just getting into one!
Ron

ron62449's photo
Mon 05/18/09 05:38 PM
Seen most the pictures that have been posted. God NO, they are ugly and their bodies are anything but atractive.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Sat 05/16/09 10:57 PM
I'd be in the - (minus) column.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Sat 05/16/09 10:51 PM
1) Poor grammar and punctuation.
2) Photos that are racy & seductive.
3) Profiles with hardly any information. They say 'will add later' or that effect and never do.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Sat 05/16/09 10:14 AM
I met a woman a few weeks ago. Agreed to meet at this dance. Had a good time, even held hands. We were to go to church next morning. The last thing she said to me when I walked her to her car and oped the door for her was "what a gentleman I was". When I woke up the next morning she had sent an e-mail 'her plans have changed, said she'd see me Friday at the place we met. Not there. Do women really want a gentleman?

Ron