Community > Posts By > ron62449

ron62449's photo
Wed 07/14/10 08:49 AM

Considering I am "disabled" myself, yes. I actually just ended a relationship with a guy because he was unable to deal with what he perceived as my problems. We are all people looking for companionship.
So very true.No matter what disability the person has. They are still human. And can give love, as much as needing to be loved.

These answers are interesting as I'm disabled, but not in a wheelchair. It's not visable, but when I disclose
this to women on the internet they seem to disappear.
My disability - my heart, A-Fib. Last Fri I went into the E/R as my pulse was continually high, 160 at rest. Took 7 hours to get my heart beat in rythum.

Is a disability that is visable more acceptable than one that's not?

Ron

ron62449's photo
Thu 07/08/10 05:08 PM
I don't know why people are so judgemental, I hate people like that.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Thu 07/08/10 05:05 PM
I don't have any skeletons in the closet, I put all mine in the crawl space.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Thu 07/08/10 05:00 PM
Seems like women with big breasts get a lot of attention. Men with big moobs are gross. Question: Do men with large pecs when younger grow into moobs when older?

Ron

ron62449's photo
Wed 07/07/10 03:41 PM

Okay, so Beach did politics and relationships....I'm curious about religion and relationships. But, not so much about whether or not you can date someone of a different religion. We've done that one before. I'm more curious about what you think when you are talking to someone who claims to be a devout anything....Christian, Muslim, whatever, but their lifestyle doesn't match what they say they believe. Is that a red flag for you?

Disclaimer: I'm not talking about people who openly state they go to church but don't believe all that their religion teaches. I'm talking about those who are very involved in their churches, vocally defend the teaching of their religion and then turn around and do the exact opposite in their day to day lives. Red flag for you or you don't really care?

I'm a Conservitive Christian, but I have some non-christian ideas. Premaritial sex; I think that both
parties being committed to each other (ok maybe it's a short time)I don't see it as wrong. Which do you think is better; a woman who has lived A woman has been married four times and had children with each husband, marriage that have been short?

I also see unmarried babies different. If she is settled, good income and all - I see nothing wrong. However she's going to school, doesn't have a job, not settled, NO!

ron62449's photo
Wed 07/07/10 09:06 AM
Awesome your sons actions, hope he remembers that as a dad. Some adults should not be parents. Examples From thinks I've seen or heard; a mother going into a bar for hours leaving her son in the car, leaving them in the hot car to go shopping, I've seen parents in a grocery store not paying attention and letting their baby stand up in the baby seat.

So many can you add to this?

Ron

ron62449's photo
Wed 07/07/10 08:57 AM
What gets me is people that put on their profile that they are Christian (Muslem, whatever) but don't follow
the beliefs, worship or act like it. They are just Christians because they were born in a Christian country or from family lines (ie: just because your grandmother was baptised and went to church doesn't mean you are Christian by heirship [that a word?]).
They say they are Christian (Muslem, whatever)and do things against the religion (Christians that involves in [say] erotica.)

Ron

ron62449's photo
Mon 07/05/10 09:10 AM
Nope, my age on my profile is 60, but I've just had my birthday so I need to change it to 61. Some say I don't look it and could get away with reducing my age, but I won't be dishonest about myself.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Mon 06/28/10 10:30 AM

Are there other chicas out there who are as TURNED OFF as I am to see guys in their 40's and up shirtless on here?

So it's ok for men under 40 to be shirtless?
It's kind of a double standard. There's women showing plenty of clevage, and that's ok because women say "If you got it flaunt it", and "men are visual." Then there are women in bikini bathing suits barely covering themselves. I don't see that as sexy, just lustfully advertising themselves.

I'm not defending the men, but the women should be held to that same standard too.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Fri 06/11/10 10:26 AM

I really hate how this site uses intimate encounter to mean just looking for sex. That's so inaccurate

Yeah, I agree there. Intimate encounter! Sure, it's more like a 'Horny and sexual encounter. You can't have an intimate encounter unless you have positive feelings, knowledege, and trust of each other.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Thu 06/10/10 10:09 PM

Intimacy could be just thought provoking acts, such as showing more skin or acting or talking in a way that stimulates you to fee aroused by it and gives you wild fantasies and makes you sexually attracted to that particular person.

Intimacy requires an emotion and trust and sex isn't required.
Sex requires two bodies, no emotion or trust. Just the genitals.
So many times sex is related to intimacy. It is if you have no feelings for the other person. Of course there is sex before an emotional relationship, Sex I think of is a FWB or NSA or one night stand or Several night stands. You have sex on the first few dates, after you get emotionally involved you make love and grow intimate. Sex without feeling or intimacy and many marriages get routine without emotion.

I'm just rambling on here because it ticks me off when someone says 'we got intimate on the first date, or if you are married and close emotionally to say your intimate moments are sex

Ron

Ron

ron62449's photo
Fri 06/04/10 09:04 AM
question
if i wanted to help with making foodboxes would i contact him direct or the church

It probably would be best to call him.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Thu 06/03/10 03:16 PM
On Sept. 18, 2009, the Oregon Department of Education announced that the number of homeless students in Oregon public schools during the 2008-2009 school year totaled 18,059 students statewide. That was a 14 percent increase from the previous year, and a 122 percent increase since Oregon schools began tracking homeless students in 2003-04.
If you are concerned about the increasing number of homeless children, youth, and families in the state of Oregon, please plan to attend the statewide Interfaith Summit on Homeless Children, Youth, and Families. It will be held in Salem at First United Methodist Church on Thursday, June 24, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For more information email Kevin Finney, or call 503-221-1054 x204.

ron62449's photo
Thu 05/27/10 11:47 AM

Ok so what is a "hopeless romantic" then?

Is it like a person who is just dreaming about being romantic if ever getting a girlfriend?

Or someone who is being romantic but doesn't get any return of love?

Well, I'm pretty HOPELESS to that I'll ROMANCE!

ron62449's photo
Wed 05/26/10 04:11 PM

Craigslist. I have in the past month tried running an ad on craigslist and im beginning to wonder seriously if any REAL people really go on there that are serious. In the past month I have gotten so many responses back that all they wanted me to do was click on thier link inorder to get me to subscribe to something stupid. I have not yet gotten ANY responses by REAL women that wanted to REALLY meet. I think its really a big joke. Has there been anybody else taht has tried Craigslist for anything? and, if so. What was your out come?

I ran ads and answered ad on personals in cl. Of course I've had some 'bots', but I've also had some dates. I'm still friends with one I've been seeing for some time. More than I've had with M2 or plentyoffish.

Get another e-mail address for the ads though.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Mon 05/24/10 05:25 PM

Thank you Ron. I am very proud to serve my country. Nope, no one wants me as a wife; guess its my old age. LOL

Old Age!!!!!!! you bet LOL. You know how to dress, you're pretty and sexy. What's wrong with those Canada
men anyways. Those dresses of you are hot. The picture in your uniform is veerry sexy.

I tried to e-mail you, but I guess I'm too old for your
message conditions.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Sun 05/23/10 01:21 PM

Hey, I sell for a good price; just can't find any buyers.

No one has 'bought' you yet? You are real attractive, and sexy in your navy uniform. Thanks for serving.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Thu 05/20/10 08:57 AM
If you are so concited you are in love with yourself, is it a same sex relationship?

ron62449's photo
Tue 05/18/10 04:46 PM
After Desert! Oh wait this is your first meeting and you just had coffee, well when you walk her to the car.

If you have to ask, the answer is no, as you don't know her well enough to read her eyes and body language.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Wed 05/12/10 11:54 AM

Personally I like the guy to make the move for sex.My body language lets him know I am interested in being closer-if he picks up on it that means he is in tune with me. That is pretty important to me. Just my opinion.

im the same waylove

Well Nikita & Elisha thats how I feel as a man. If you
have to ask, well....Listen to her body language to know if she's interested. It does mean a lot to be in tune with each other, and read whats in their eyes. Take Body Language 101

Ron