Community > Posts By > ron62449

ron62449's photo
Tue 09/21/10 09:20 AM

Assuming the story is accurate... nbd.
It's all part of modern life... ohwell

NBD......oh well she gave me aids, better luck next time. It's just a part of life.....SURE!

What kind of std did you get?
Are there kinds of sexual disease you can get from non sexual activities? Needles...blood borne...ect. Best thing is both get tested together if you think your relationship might go that far. One night stands...indiscrimate sex, well if that's your lifestyle - russian roulette!

Ron

ron62449's photo
Mon 09/20/10 09:33 AM
The only thing about the past sexual history of a person is if they have a STD.....otherwise.......all I care about is sexual activities since we started dating. Even if it's casual dating, I don't want to be dating someone who has casual sex while dating others. Sex is only between excusive committed couples.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Fri 09/17/10 10:12 AM

well im older but what is a CPAP machine?

Buttons: A CPAP machine is a continuous positive airway pressure- it is used for people with sleep apnia - people who have a history of stop beathing at night because the air pathway is blocked.
Thanks for asking, guess I should have explained that.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Thu 09/16/10 10:24 PM
A fart, burp, yawn, sniffling, picking or scratching the nose. Well if I do them and it's ok with her, why cant she? I sometime play ' pocket pool' to adjust my underware and it's content, so what would be wrong for her to adjust her bra or slip? Pee in your pants, use the tree or woods for a bathroom.
If you do it why cant she?

Ron

ron62449's photo
Thu 09/16/10 10:08 PM
Have you ever or what are your thoughts about sleeping with someone that sleeps with a CPAP machine?

Ron

ron62449's photo
Thu 09/16/10 10:06 PM
I assume you are together. God thats rude and immature!

Ron

ron62449's photo
Thu 09/16/10 08:59 AM

1. How could the 22nd and 24th U.S. Presidents have the same parents, but weren't brothers?
ANSWER:

The 22nd and 24th president was Chester A. Arther, the same person.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Wed 09/15/10 05:23 PM
I do get tired of my dog standing up after he farts and pointing his paw at me.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Wed 09/15/10 05:18 PM

I'd overlook an SBD fart as long as it didn't happen too often and she didn't try and blame it on the dog.

'SBD fart'? what's that?
'blame it on the dog', I thought only men did that?

Ron

ron62449's photo
Tue 09/14/10 09:07 AM
Actually I am a very good rider we had 2 qaurter horses when I was married!!!:banana:

I used to ride quarter horses alot when I was a kid, but when the horse outside of K-Mart went to 35 cents, my mom quit taking me.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Tue 09/07/10 09:34 AM

What IS my age "group", anyway?

You were born right around the time that the telephone was invented right Cher?tongue2 :laughing:

Don't you think this was uncalled for. Cher looks a lot younger than her age, sexy, hot, and pretty. Any age group can have hot or bad looking. If a woman is pretty, no matter what age group, she's pretty. May not date them, but that's my choice.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Sat 09/04/10 10:49 AM
OLDER? Treat her like a gentleman, and no refference of any kind of ages. You are a man and she's a woman, age means nothing. As long as you two are comfortable, that's all that matters.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Thu 09/02/10 01:22 PM

I hear ya.

Make it clear there will be no sex while planning the meeting...and while getting to know them online as well.

btw, I looked at your profile and you are clear about your intentions, but the only pics you provide are bikini shots or of you in a bed. I would look for something your mom may have of you on the mantle.

Yes the pictures say something entirely different than what you say. I like you pictures though, and just because some are in bed, non revealing, doesn't say you want us there. The bikini ones are different - here's my boby!
Have pictures - fully clothed in 'G' situations. Even in nice clothes sitting on or standing by your a bed, to me is not suggestive to me.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Tue 08/31/10 04:20 PM
Men and women too are visual, so your pictures are of your best (well most of them. Try no picture are several in all kinds of dress.

I prefer men that want me naked!!! :laughing: drinker

Naked is nice. In lengerie is nice too, it keeps some mystery and when he starts to remove it, is exciting.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Sun 08/29/10 01:29 PM

I smoke and have been put in situations were during dating the non-smoker is fine with my smoking, yet as soon as the relationship turns serious-I get the don't smoke in the house,car etc-when before it was no problem-why is that?

I don't understand why a non-smoker would date a smoker. To me it's the # 1 turnoff. Can make a sexy beautiful babe a Yuch-o.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Fri 08/27/10 08:51 AM

I like the idea but it would get old see the first week or 2 guys would be like O.O and just oggle but then its just apart of life once they are used to seeing it its just well there. same reason nudist colonys work you know they are used to the nakedness but i do think if guys can go topless so can women nothing sexual about it just equality

This is true. How many sagging or fat bare breasted
women would it take before it would get old and disgusting. Yeah there would be nice firm pointed breasts & nipples out there, but not enough of them. For women it's nice to see men with nice solid pecs on men, but then there are a lot of fat, sagging moobs out there too.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Thu 08/26/10 09:45 PM
Gee, there are so many women out there displaying as much of their breasts as they can. What's the big deal with showing your nipples too. Why are the nipples "illegal"? Many women where thongs to the beach showing off their cheeks, that used to be a no-no too.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Tue 08/24/10 12:40 PM

Nooooooooo, I would be 59. Do the math mansad !

Woops, sorry. The word "epiphany" still had me reeling.

C'mon, just telling me you are 49 would be hard to believe.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Tue 08/24/10 12:35 PM
"I had an epiphany today" Epiphany - I first thought was that you were in an orchastra or you had some sort of operation. Man, these $10 words! (LOL)

Ron

ron62449's photo
Tue 08/24/10 12:27 PM

That's sort of my thought about our age. Tell 'em your ten years older so you look that much younger for your age.:banana:

So you'd be 69! First though is 'you're too old for me', but then I'd be 71. Would we be too old to fool around?

Ron