Community > Posts By > ron62449

ron62449's photo
Sun 05/09/10 02:38 PM

From your pictures I can tell you aren't that endowed
in the breast dept. So What! You are still pretty and sexy.
Ron

Uh, thank you. I think.ohwell
I think he doesnt recognize the soul ladies have in them!!! U have THE best Chrissy!!

Yes Chrissy it was a compliment. It's your beauty and
the endowment of your heart. Guys that only look at the outer package are missing something. You are pretty and sexy outside, but gorgious (sp) inside.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Sat 05/08/10 03:19 PM

i`ll only be nice if you show me your BOOOOOBIES drool

I'm sorry Lonetar, I mis stated. I don't really have any boobs. Men only want me for my money, my car and my uhhhhhmmmm dog.

Really need a nice guy here.ohwell

From your pictures I can tell you aren't that endowed
in the breast dept. So What! You are still pretty and sexy.

I'm a nice guy, I would apply, but there's a l o n g
distance between us.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Fri 05/07/10 10:49 PM

"how can a man please a woman without money"
Ya can't..that's all we want, sorry ohwell

It's answers like that that makes us believe a man
needs money, financial security and all that to be
worth anything to a woman.

I can see though that some women think different, thanks. Thanks for the suggestions too from elleS, OKgirl, sweetestgirl11 and those others too.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Thu 05/06/10 02:01 PM

Hmmmm could come up with PLENTY of ways for a man to please me that require ZERO money! bigsmile

But okcutie you are living with someone and not available.....otherwise......
Ron

ron62449's photo
Wed 05/05/10 09:52 PM
9. Even if she asks for the absolute truth, be careful about criticizing her appearance.

OK, ladies answer me this: You ask "does this make my butt look big", do you want the truth or not. Even if it makes him dishonestThe question should be "does my butt look good in this?" OK, maybe it looks big, but man it looks good.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Fri 04/30/10 10:09 AM

no, Im not saying ( I try never to say) what God will and wont bless unless I can specifically find it in the bible. The bible does not mention marriage specifically but it does give instances where Jesus attended weddings,, it also seems to refute the notion that just shacking up is marriage , and it does support the notion of obeying governing authorities as long as they dont require us to disobey God.

Because of the combination of these things,, I err on the side of the legal and religious ceremony.

I have read those instances of Jesus attending weddings, and he also refers to Christianity as a wedding. Were these weddings regulated by the state
and needing a liciense? Shacking up to me is not a marriage, as for the most part only temporily and not fully committed. No I don't support that. Going into it permantly (what ever that is now days) and committed
is another thing. About the notion of governing athorities laws as long as they don't require us to disobey God. Isn't it by the governing athorities that they disobey God by allowing same sex partnerships/marriage, abortion, and encoraging early sexual relationships by high schools by passing out condoms and pills.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Thu 04/29/10 05:03 PM

I agree, but its my preference to do the paperwork. As a christian, and a believer in biblical testimony by God of proper marital etiquette (which includes papers of divorce), I also prefer the legally recognized paper of UNITY.

I am a Christian too, I've read in the Bible where it talks about "papers of divorce", but where is anything
said about 'papers of marriage'.

Abraham & Sarah were married, what papers did they have? Only a contract (promise/covenant ) between them and God to be committed to each other for life. How about those men who had several wives at the same time?

I would go through a commitment ceremony, have a covenant between the two of us, and a have God centered relationship. I would be committed to her
for life. Are you saying that just because of not having that state license and a contract with the state, that God wouldn't bless us. Marriage is in your heart and emotions, not a piece of paper stamped with the signature of the governor who also signed the law legalizing gay marriage or 'unions'that you may be
against.

I don't need a piece of paper to be in a life committment with my S/O. Getting married you might also lose some of the rights you have yourself or from your previous marriage.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Sat 04/10/10 09:30 PM
In another forum on another sit about kissing, someone replied "Passionate kissing to me is more intimate than sex. Another one was about prostitutes, they don't kiss as it is too passionate.

SO....Why are there so many people that put such importance to sex, even looking at a 'test run', than importance on passionate kissing?

Ron

ron62449's photo
Sat 04/03/10 10:36 AM

Men are attracted to uniforms too. A woman is sexy in a military uniform.

Now to the question: combat experience? depends on who you date!

Ron

ron62449's photo
Thu 04/01/10 01:07 PM

It's vow of commitment before God, man, and the world.

If God is not in your life,, I dont see the point. For me , the point is to be joined together by and invite God into the relationship. The exchange of the vows to each other and God gives it much more purpose,,,to me.

OK, I am a Christian and a strong commitment to God, so I'm confused. Do you need that piece of paper to make a vow of commitment before God. "To be joined together and invite God into the relationship". I've heard of couples having a 'commitment ceremoney' In those early Bible days when marriage was talked about,
how different was it. Did Sarah and Abraham have to get a piece of paper? How were they married. They didn't have those papers, so were they legally married?
How was marriage back then? They didn't have a paper to solidify their commitment.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Sat 01/16/10 06:09 PM

see... this is why i dont date... i dunno i just dont have interest in anyone that flirts in the ways of the given examples.. so in those cases.. i do not need the answers to show my interest back at them... cause i know my reactions for those kind of flirts... it would be an eyeroll. and walk off. and that is good enough..

Well, darling, if those are flirts I can see why you don't date. Flirts are enjoyable and are to make you feel good. I would climb Multnomah Falls to be with you. Only an eye roll and walk off, and you have such a beautiful knee to use. Use those those pretty eyes to flirt back.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Thu 01/14/10 09:14 AM
Both young and mature ladies I want you opinion. Is marriage the only way you can see commitment. I see a lot of forum comments about commitment & marriage Why isn’t a LTR as a commitment. What is your definition of LTR. Married or living together (with nor without a life time commitment). I've always wanted to be marriage, but since a few states (including mine) allow gay marriages or civil unions, marriage has been. I know marriage sounds more permanent,but with divorce rates so high, it's not so permanent after all. Having a committed
Life Time Relationship, whether living together or maybe separate residences, in my opinion, is just as permanent. At least with me, marriage and LTR's both
are committed relationship. In marriage a lot of couples pre-nup, why not a
pre-co hab?

I still like the idea of marriage, but interference from the state & mocking of it turns me off.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Fri 12/25/09 11:07 AM

I have been told by the 50 something guys that often they don't approach for a number of reasons.

The assumption that a nice looking woman has a mate is number one. Not wanting to have and issue with compeating with a boyfriend or deal with and angry mate is intimidateing.

Affording to date is often a barrier. A movie and a meal for two can easily knock a hundred dollars in the head. With worries about layoffs and riseing expenses guys are worried about getting a romance started. Between paying childsupport, or college expenses, helping adult children or aged parents finances can be spread pretty thin. Men in their fifties are still traditional and are embarrassed if they are having to be cost concious.

Last and not necessarily least is that many 50 something men is they are not that experienced in dateing or intimacy and may have only had one or two partners since their teens. They are aware of the risks of being sexually active and find just doing without a partner not that overwhelming or new of a situation. That some have dated and been put on the spot about why they are not aggressively trying to get laid dampens their interest.

Well here are three reason I have trouble.

You look great for 51. I'd think she's married or taken and lastly can I afford her and why would she want me?

Ron

ron62449's photo
Mon 12/21/09 01:35 PM

I recently went on a date with someone who said "I dunno" when I asked him what he wanted to do, after he asked me out. So, I decided what we'd do and where we'd go. He let me know he wanted to see me again, so I asked him what he had planned. He said "I dunno."

Asking your choice to get your input what to do, that's nice.

It's wimpy and indescisive to say/give "I dunno."
"What do you want to do?" Big difference.

I've been with women that I wanted input from, but
"I donno".......

Next time he says "I dunno." "What do you want to do?" Do the most feminine thing you can think of -
quilt show, doll display, ect. Men, if she says it -
paintball wars, skeet shooting, ect. You get the right idea, even if it's something you have no interest in, but show enthisism.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Tue 10/27/09 06:16 PM

what is it that actractt men to women? looks, attitude,beliefs..........ect?

These along with good spelling, grammar.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Tue 09/29/09 11:24 AM

Never trust someone who makes a point of telling you to trust them..lol

Don't tell someone to trust you. Build up that trust.
The same goes for honesty, loyalship, and so many other things

They can tell you what you want to hear, but do they
walk the walk. The biggest lie "I love you", just to get you to have sex!

Ron

ron62449's photo
Tue 09/29/09 11:14 AM

I've come to notice that ppl use the word f@ck like they would use "and" and "the". I'm no prude and have certainly dropped the f-bomb many times in my life, but it's not part of my everyday vocabulary. What happened to class? Do ppl not care anymore how they come across to others?

I certainly agree with you on that. It also disturbs me like in the forums people use disrescful slang terms when referring to body parts. That also shows me their class.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Sat 09/26/09 10:02 PM

It's the package. Many women know how to advantage their assets and make good look great with attitude and style.

Some women have a ton of equipment but lack the key to get the engine running.

I quite agree. Both tootsweet and lady lid are pretty
and sexy. It's amazing how you dress and style work.
Dresses and skirts are feminine.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Sat 09/26/09 09:45 PM
I'm not ashamed of my body, but I'm not goin to show it off like that to everyone, maybe a woman I know pretty well, undies if we are close.

I feel they same way about women in bikinis showing off their bodies, some beach ones, but off the beach -
setting on a motorcycle, in the back yard. Then there are the few that wear bikini swim suits in the bedroom, they might as well be in their undies for that scene, probably wouldn't be so revealing. I would rather see a woman in briefs or boys shorts and a tee (A) shirt than a provactive tiny bikini that only covers enough as to be not naked.

Ron

ron62449's photo
Wed 09/02/09 01:50 PM
I hope this stays in relationships, I think I'll get better answers. The sex forum is kind of flaky,

I have always been against implants and the sort. Now I'm getting mixed feelings because I'm looking that way.

I want to do something as my ED. As I take too much pills as is, I've discounted that. What I have been left with are penile implants or a penile pump.

I'd like to get some comments from men who use them and women who's men have used them.

Thank you, Ron