Community > Posts By > clintb74

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 05:48 PM

I posted this..not to cause conflict but really just to proclaim it. Ive never told anyone I love them and actually mean it. I think I wanted to hear what others would say considering its not an ideal relationship. I know he loves his kids.... I would never come between them. I knew people wouldn't "approve" of our relationship but I was expecting a little compassion of our circumstance.I just can't bring myself to be ashamed of falling for this man. Who just happens to have the misfortune of being married to the wrong woman.

If you want compassion, why did you choose such a nasty user name?....Hey, it's Saturday night, date night, where's your man?....

Probably cheating on the mistress.

:tongue:

Cheating could have health consequences.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 05:46 PM

I posted this..not to cause conflict but really just to proclaim it. Ive never told anyone I love them and actually mean it. I think I wanted to hear what others would say considering its not an ideal relationship. I know he loves his kids.... I would never come between them. I knew people wouldn't "approve" of our relationship but I was expecting a little compassion of our circumstance.I just can't bring myself to be ashamed of falling for this man. Who just happens to have the misfortune of being married to the wrong woman.
ha! its not that you fell for him, its that you cheated with him. and he doesnt have the misfortune to be married, he chose to be and to remain married while engaging in an affair with you and who knows who else.

Getting his tofu and eating it too.

I mention tofu, cake is bad for you.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 05:46 PM

If you want compassion, why did you choose such a nasty user name?....Hey, it's Saturday night, date night, where's your man?....

Probably cheating on the mistress.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 05:37 PM

That looks good, I had pasta salad

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 05:27 PM

Mnnn yum yum
Just ate french toast with unhealthy syrup, hashbrowns with unhealthy spices, natural flesh and healthy veggies mixed in laugh

Hya Clint waving

Hello there, you are a bad girl.

Veggies are good. Like that.

waving

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 05:20 PM

Thank you, just spicing things up.

Verbal spicing is fun, eating spices can be unhealthy.
oh, no! whats wrong with spices?

Acid reflux, be moderate with the spices. I eat spices but try to careful with it.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 05:19 PM
Are there any Buddhist on here?

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 05:13 PM

What if it is two sets of couples. A four some?

Let's up the ante on this thread.

You're bold! I like that :tongue:
We've had threesome before on Mingle, never foursomes, as far as I know.
I like to believe you gotta try everything once, lol. But not sure if I'd like that, even though I find the thought quite exciting

Thank you, just spicing things up.

Verbal spicing is fun, eating spices can be unhealthy.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 04:57 PM

in Canada we say F with the bull you get the horns

I forgot about that saying.

Could make a bad joke about giving a new meaning to the word horny?

Oh wait.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 04:57 PM
What if it is two sets of couples. A four some?

Let's up the ante on this thread.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 04:51 PM

ok let me take my nipple rings out.. unzip this leather mask.. remove the mouse traps for my testicles.. just to say do it if it makes you feel good baby.. oh yeah..

ill ill ill
Submissive men are so not attractive whoa

ill indeed, give and take is ok but that .... not healthy

Take the bull by the horns. A saying here in the States.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 04:50 PM

ok let me take my nipple rings out.. unzip this leather mask.. remove the mouse traps for my testicles.. just to say do it if it makes you feel good baby.. oh yeah..

ill ill ill
Submissive men are so not attractive whoa

ill indeed, give and take is ok but that .... not healthy

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 04:26 PM

somewhat. I have a roof over my head and if they threaten that, its a problem. I can share what I have, and even help a potential figure out how to manage their own finances if they are in a bind, but if they are a shopping/gambling addict or somethin, that matters because we will combining wonder twin powers.

What if you are addicted to going to the gym?
truly addicted? That would probly not go well.

I did go 4 times a week before my injury, when I am able to go back, I have alot of catching up to do.

One time I was late in paying my membership. Would that be a problem?

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 04:23 PM
Edited by clintb74 on Sat 02/22/14 04:25 PM

Barking is not always a bad thing, your friends can bark somewhere else. Now is your bark worse than your bite?
my bark and bite are the epitome of sameness.

Fascinating.

Can you leave bark marks?
possibly. ask someone on here about how I p them off...

You have to p? You should go to the ladies room.

How did you p them off?
hoooow can you stop the sun from shining. what makes the world go round.

I like that. It makes me smile.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 04:21 PM

somewhat. I have a roof over my head and if they threaten that, its a problem. I can share what I have, and even help a potential figure out how to manage their own finances if they are in a bind, but if they are a shopping/gambling addict or somethin, that matters because we will combining wonder twin powers.

What if you are addicted to going to the gym?

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 04:20 PM

Barking is not always a bad thing, your friends can bark somewhere else. Now is your bark worse than your bite?

Fascinating.

possibly. ask someone on here about how I p them off...

You have to p? You should go to the ladies room.

How did you p them off?

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 04:16 PM

Ex American Victor Wild got 4 golden medals for Russia, that's awesome !! Russians leading in Sochi :-)

The ex-korean Victor Ahn was awesome in short track speedskating.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 04:14 PM

Fascinating.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 04:11 PM

well yes and no.. the phone is safe.. don't you feel safe right now.. you can put it down edit sculpted it to sound the way you want.. real life once it's past your lips that's it.. you have heard of tongue tied right..lok
oh you mean texting. that would drive me nutz texting to get to know someone. gagh.

Texting is cold and inpersonal. Bad for the eyes to look at that timy keyboard. Rather hear your bark... I mean voice.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 04:08 PM
Edited by clintb74 on Sat 02/22/14 04:08 PM

well its like we discussed earlier.. are hit upon I guess.. if you see a very attractive female or male.. your first reaction is.. there too attractive and well put together to be single... but we all know this is misleading... that's why you see attractive women and men.. with not so attractive partners... the reason being.. their partner was probably the first one to approach them and introduced themself... even the thirsty of thoroughbred horses... will drink slightly muddy water.... so how do you attract a man... walk up introduce yourself..

hi I find you attractive.. I would like to get to know a little more about you ..please don't take my forwardness as being easy... I'm just curious about you and would like to get to know you... can I have your number.. will talk and if it's interesting.. I'll allow you to take me out on a date... easy peasy nice n Easy...no1phD..
I would rather get to know someone on a date than on a phone. Do gents prefer the phone to sitting across from someone talking?

I would rather talk to you in person but I couldn't you and your friends dogs on the phone, safer typing it on a keyboard.

Both you and no1phD make vaid points.
I know right? Way too much barking.