Community > Posts By > clintb74

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 04:01 PM
glasses This forum is healthy for me. Good workout today on here.

I used my first emoticon.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 04:00 PM
5 am normally.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 03:53 PM

well its like we discussed earlier.. are hit upon I guess.. if you see a very attractive female or male.. your first reaction is.. there too attractive and well put together to be single... but we all know this is misleading... that's why you see attractive women and men.. with not so attractive partners... the reason being.. their partner was probably the first one to approach them and introduced themself... even the thirsty of thoroughbred horses... will drink slightly muddy water.... so how do you attract a man... walk up introduce yourself..

hi I find you attractive.. I would like to get to know a little more about you ..please don't take my forwardness as being easy... I'm just curious about you and would like to get to know you... can I have your number.. will talk and if it's interesting.. I'll allow you to take me out on a date... easy peasy nice n Easy...no1phD..
I would rather get to know someone on a date than on a phone. Do gents prefer the phone to sitting across from someone talking?

I would rather talk to you in person but I couldn't you and your friends dogs on the phone, safer typing it on a keyboard.

Both you and no1phD make vaid points.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 03:42 PM

Dating while married doesn't exactly scream honest, decent, caring guy. What's to say he won't jump ship with you as well?

Exactly

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 03:01 PM
World Peace.

The end of all animal cruelty.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 02:59 PM

im thinkin...he takes an active role in lifes matters...like in parenting his kids, or partnering with his partner,

...and being the guardian of his own life...like being responsible for taking care of himself, choosing friends who enhance, and bring joy...

...making decisions that go further than the now.

Thats what I want to be when I think of being a real gal too.

Good explanation. Nice perspective from a woman's point of view.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 02:51 PM

in the real world it is important.. it's the first sense that we have.. then the second sense hearing. 3rd sense smelling.. fourth sense tasting..

. that's why I'm online is a bit backwards... you get to know their mind the thought process first... I rarely view people on forums... it would be nice if in real life... we could just hold electronic text. bored over our faces... hello how are you. type type type.. backslash hashtag.

LOL Thank god we don't

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 02:14 PM
Edited by clintb74 on Sat 02/22/14 02:14 PM

That Mars and Venus stuff is nonsense. I never met a girl from Venus, met some that were out there and met some that were out of this world but not Venus specifically.

Guess you're not a linguist? Or a Virgo or both, lol

I don't believe everything that is written in a book or astrology.
I don't believe Elvis was kidnapped by aliens either.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 01:39 PM
That Mars and Venus stuff is nonsense. I never met a girl from Venus, met some that were out there and met some that were out of this world but not Venus specifically.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 01:29 PM
Edited by clintb74 on Sat 02/22/14 01:43 PM

Okay I get it.. They infest every where..oh luckily I'm a wise woman..

Good

I turned off my chat because of them.

I only met one, from Bongo Bongo ... I think. I asked the person if they went to the gym and it replied I needed money so I could get healthy. I said get a job and eat right and I deleted the person. You can't healthy sitting on a computer all the time panhandling people. I got wise fast.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 01:21 PM
Denise Austen

Billy Blanks

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 01:20 PM
I don't go for that, when I am intimate with a woman, she deserves my full attention, not splitting it with another woman. One on One.

From a health risk standpoint, more of a chance to catch something not healthy.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 01:12 PM

I'm in :heart:
Aww thank you Clint, you are sweet too

Thank you Candi.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 01:09 PM

OMG..how do you get rid of the scammers on the dating sites? They are like flees.. All over the place..

There is not a pest control on the planet that can perform that act. Sorry.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 12:52 PM

@ Clint
love

You are sweet as candy
You are healthy as apples.

A treat indeed.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 12:38 PM

Very...yes I will admit that I am shallow initially.
Then when I get a taste of his concieted, self absorbed personality..then I start whining about why I never pick the NICE guys ((kid din))
Seriously looks matter to a point just like size matters to a point.
Personality wins me over :wink:

Nice answer.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 12:12 PM
When she orders you to do it. You will do it.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 11:52 AM

But you've never even met this person, right? Exchanging messages does not a relationship make. Stay out of it - he's not even your boyfriend.

Good advice.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 11:40 AM

How can i move on if you're the only one i'm thinking of? Hello :):wink:

Be strong, think of things (not people) that make you a better person. If all else fails, find a gym.

clintb74's photo
Sat 02/22/14 11:37 AM

By beginning to feel alive. Chasing an ex is better left alone. It would do you so much better, if you just look out for yourself. Just do you. Any guy who dissapears from your life, doesn't matter. Just live in the now. If any of them come back, just tell them "Tough luck, sunshine. I've moved on".

Yes, live for the now.

Tomorrow has not happened yet, it is unknown.