Community > Posts By > jazzinc

jazzinc's photo
Sat 06/27/15 06:40 PM

English, Italian, French.

3 great languages. you are missing only German and Spanish to be complete at UEFA land.

jazzinc's photo
Sat 06/27/15 04:45 AM

aye I have to remember not to type in Yorkshire lol.sometimes I do.

Mrs Lynn....How many dialects exist officially recognized in UK? Ireland? Wales?.

Only a curiosity to know

thanks

jazzinc's photo
Sat 06/27/15 04:45 AM

aye I have to remember not to type in Yorkshire lol.sometimes I do.

Mrs Lynn....How many dialects exist officially recognized in UK? Ireland? Wales?.

Only a curiosity to know

thanks

jazzinc's photo
Sat 06/27/15 04:32 AM

cool well done u :smile:

Muchas gracias....thank you very much....merci beaucoup.

jazzinc's photo
Sat 06/27/15 04:27 AM

Learning of foreign languages is an interesting matter;but..not for all people.To study and learn another language and after lose it; is a real loss.

How many languages do you speak,pronounce,read,write and understand at a certain acceptable level?

thanks for comments

Have a nice and sunny weekendglasses

so mr jazzinc do u speak any languages?

Only 3 languages( see above). But; If share a romantic candles-wine dinner with a gorgeous lady; it's possible i could understand another one...the basic only!

jazzinc's photo
Sat 06/27/15 04:22 AM

Learning of foreign languages is an interesting matter;but..not for all people.To study and learn another language and after lose it; is a real loss.

How many languages do you speak,pronounce,read,write and understand at a certain acceptable level?

thanks for comments

so mr jazzinc do u speak any languages?

Only 3: Spanish, English(..with some drops from NYC...) and French.

jazzinc's photo
Sat 06/27/15 04:18 AM

thanks for comments

I missed one I also speak Yorkshire lol.we have our own dialect and language here in Yorkshire.google Yorkshire dictionary if interested.when we get going nobody outside Yorkshire knows what we talking about.laugh :thumbsup:

Yokshire dialect??..wow!...first time i know that. Congrats.

Say to us something in that dialect...something simple.

thanks

jazzinc's photo
Sat 06/27/15 01:58 AM
Edited by jazzinc on Sat 06/27/15 01:59 AM

thanks for comments

jazzinc's photo
Thu 06/25/15 03:47 AM
Edited by jazzinc on Thu 06/25/15 04:36 AM

Female vs Woman? Male vs Man?

What is the correct term for human being??

Those terms are used for animals too.

Thanks for your comments

PS/ HE and SHE must be used exclusively for human being.No animals.

Here in this site(Mingle2): If you click in each profile's nickname; you will see the terms "woman" or "man" (Ex:xxxxxx; 50 years old woman,-----)

If you see the section "Who viewed me"; you will see the terms "female" or "male" in the whole list (Ex: xxxxx. 50 years old female;-------)

It's only curious for me.

jazzinc's photo
Wed 06/24/15 07:55 AM

Thanks for your comments

Referring to Human beings as male or female simply implies that the person believes that Human beings evolved in the same manner and right alongside other animals. In three words: its own kind.
Enemies of Humanity insist that Man is an animal in order to cheapen Human Life and ultimately terminate it.
Creationists rejects the Animal-Man views of Evolutionists by stressing that Humans are Man and Woman, not male and female. That elevates the Human Being to his rightful status, that of a caretaker for earth and the animals that live on it.

Creationists rejects the Animal-Man views of Evolutionists by stressing that Humans are Man and Woman, not male and female. That elevates the Human Being to his rightful status, that of a caretaker for earth and the animals that live on it.

Your comment is very appreciated// Thanks.

jazzinc's photo
Wed 06/24/15 07:30 AM

Thanks for your comments

jazzinc's photo
Tue 06/23/15 02:48 PM
Why "Instant Message" service doesn't work at all? Is it Out of service?

Impossible to connect to that service longtime ago..

jazzinc's photo
Tue 06/23/15 07:01 AM
A topic or subject must be clear,interesting,short with a touch of "spices". Not too much of slang expressions or double sense words. An equilibrium is the best.

jazzinc's photo
Tue 06/23/15 06:54 AM
Do you believe in "sweet dreams"?

Explain that

Thanks

jazzinc's photo
Fri 06/19/15 07:27 AM
Think twice before to talk and act

why???

thanks

jazzinc's photo
Thu 06/18/15 02:00 PM

A woman without curves is like jeans with no pockets..... you don't know where to put your hands! ;)

Or ....is like a long road in the Arizona desert....boring!!

jazzinc's photo
Thu 06/18/15 05:26 AM
Show us your best or favorite QUOTATION(quote)

We want to learn something special today

Thanks !

jazzinc's photo
Tue 06/16/15 07:12 AM
Let's continue fellows....but; don't complicate the subject with the complete alphabet !!!

enjoy the new day

jazzinc's photo
Tue 06/16/15 06:13 AM
Sexual harassment at workplace !!!

I's very common these days; but really...who harass who?? A to B or B to A??

Let's talk

Thanks

jazzinc's photo
Sun 06/14/15 05:01 AM
Dating and romantic relationships with job colleagues at workplace can be a bad experience and a not recommended adventure.

There are thousands of colorful stories

your comments??

Thanks