Community > Posts By > jazzinc

jazzinc's photo
Sat 06/13/15 10:48 AM
Someone told me; it's so hard to find and/or date a " W 90 - 60 - 90" in these days...why?

Do they really exist?

jazzinc's photo
Thu 06/11/15 11:15 AM

I'm big on the WHY's of things.

What I find makes relationships between SEEMINGLY very different people work well, is that the reasons WHY they came to have whatever labels they do, are where the similarities are to be found.

For possible example:

both serious science and serious art, are all about the exact same thing: discovering, identifying, and conveying to yourself and others, what is at the heart, the essence of existence. Mutual excitement over this same discovery process and expression, could very well make an Einstein fall mutually in love with a Monroe.

Yeah, fall in love ... is not the same as making it work and last...
People could be mutually excited over the same process, but the way they feel about it and process it themselves will be completely different and can lead to enormous friction and misunderstanding.

When I saw a bird chirping happily away early in the year, my heart filled with joy, as it was a boding of spring to me. Thoughts of flowers budding, the first leaves on trees, the smell, colours and scents of spring made me happy.
My ex saw a little creature and was more likely thinking aerodynamics, airplanes and gravitation pull.
He didn't understand my feelings, which was a great disappointment, and I didn't understand why he couldn't see the beauty of nature the same way. To me it comes naturally...

That's just a bird ...

I'm not surprised of all you lived in the past; there is a lot people like that; now; you are free as a bird with your heart and mind in the right place. Congratulations for your interesting comment. HAND.flowerforyou

jazzinc's photo
Wed 06/10/15 06:41 PM

Well ... to be honest .. I ain't too sure about it. Being an artist and having lived with a 'science' type...

Artists are a typical kind of people. Usually impulsive, emotional, intuitive, spontaneous and maybe even moody. When they're doing their thing, they can need/require an awful lot of personal space and freedom. Can seem to be on another planet entirely.
They live from the heart.

So called "science" people usually live from the head, and this is often difficult to combine with someone who lives from the heart. Chances are high they won't really understand each other and won't be able to fulfill each other's needs in life.

At first it might work great, opposites attract. But I think in the long run it's likely to cause a lot of friction and misunderstanding.
For instance, the 'head' person coming home from work, wanting food on the table only to find the 'heart' person on another planet because he/she is painting/writing/doing their artistic thing, and not giving a chit about food, because he/she has a sudden inspiration to create ...

I like your comment; it has a lot of sense//thank you//flowerforyou

jazzinc's photo
Tue 06/09/15 06:44 PM
Is it possible LOVE AND MARRIAGE between an artist and a professional person in science or technical field??

Do you think it would work?

jazzinc's photo
Tue 06/09/15 06:54 AM
It's very important to post REAL AND RECENT PICTURES in profiles; it's better for all of us.

What do you think about it?

jazzinc's photo
Tue 06/09/15 05:31 AM
the best trio in the morning= 1 glass of fresh water + 1 lttle glass of orange juice + 1 cup of hot cereal beverage(w/ a light breakfast)

jazzinc's photo
Mon 06/08/15 06:12 AM

There was a really long period of my life where I had not only one and two jobs going but three or four part time gigs running at the same time. Mostly it was a necessity. My career choices and training often mean one paid very well (Sales) but the other (Social Work) paid very poorly.

Having to wrap around family first often also caused some financial hits and like someone mention catastrophic medical/education/care expense of a "special" family can push you past limits you would reasonably choose. Especially if the reality is the alternatives are pretty dismal.

But yes you wake up in Cardiac ICU on the fourth day and figure out that your friends and family are only starting to pile up the "where are you at" text messages and the employer is contemplating reasons to get you off their insurance you have a reality check and reprioritize.

P.S. This site does not have the edit function in forums to pick and choose who you want to post. Some people will opt for the "funny" or heads up this is too serious or I don't want a lecture post so as a newer member note, learn, and live to post another day. Threads about serious topics in community tend to die out pretty fast.

As i said it;all comments are welcome;serious or not; funny or not; it depends each person.

Thank you for your comment and answer.

have a nice day//God bless you:smile:

jazzinc's photo
Mon 06/08/15 06:03 AM

Ummmmmmmmmmm
yanoway next time try general.discussion section
in mean time develop sense of humor
sunshine
you cannot dictate to others on how they choose to.respond
have a nice daywaving

I take note of all your words// i appreciate them/

Have a nice day// I like your pics//:wink:

jazzinc's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:56 AM

Is it possible to have 2 real jobs at the same time as a worker? full time? part time?

If OK; why do you really do that? Do you really need it or not?
It is possible to have both a full time and part time job if your family does not have healthcare insurance and you need meds for a family member. Let face it there are many people out there barely making ends meet having to work past retirement because they never saved money because the high costs of living. So do not go bashing the asker of the topic when it is a valid question to bring up.

Thank you sir for understanding the nature of the questions posted. Youare perfectly right in your answer.Thanks again.

jazzinc's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:46 AM

There are many reasons someone may feel the need to work two jobs .... But in a lot of cases socioeconomic needs are a factor ..

To make ends meet .. The cost of living is forever increasing and is inconsistent with the wages many are paid

To save towards a goal

To pay off unexpected debt

A change in personal circumstances

For personal satisfaction

Personally .. I believe life is for living and a balance is important for health , relationships and quality of life. I would not want either myself or my partner to have to work two jobs . . Sometimes there is no choice in the matter and you do whatever is necessary for yourself and to support those you love :-)

You are perfectly right and i congratulate you// God bless you/ Thnak you very much.

jazzinc's photo
Sun 06/07/15 08:51 PM

Sure it's possible, I've done it. Did I really need to? No. Did I want to? Yes. It kept me busy and made my life very comfortable. I've retired from one, but still doing the other. If someone thinks I've worked and earned more than my fair share they can most certainly step right up and try to take my place. Good luck with that.

edited to add: Oh, and I'm beginning a 3rd career as we speak. Should I be ashamed of myself for having a desire to work and better myself?

Thank you; you are right/ questions well answered.

jazzinc's photo
Sun 06/07/15 08:50 PM

I was working 28 hours a week at the hospital in gu medicine and working 20 hours or more, depending on emergency call outs as a dental nurse as well. so yes of course.

oh and why, because I loved my jobs, helping people who were sick.

Thank you/ you understand very well simple questions.

jazzinc's photo
Sun 06/07/15 12:00 PM
Please;take these questions seriously like socioeconomic and even cultural questions applicable in societies.

All kind of answers are appreciated;opinions are different in some contexts in life.

Thank you

jazzinc's photo
Sun 06/07/15 10:27 AM
Edited by jazzinc on Sun 06/07/15 10:43 AM
Is it possible to have 2 real jobs at the same time as a worker? full time? part time?

If OK; why do you really do that? Do you really need it or not?

jazzinc's photo
Sun 06/07/15 10:13 AM
Edited by jazzinc on Sun 06/07/15 10:17 AM

I'm boring... water, then usually juice.
no boring; you are right and wise. Water with lemon slices is even better. Great benefits.

jazzinc's photo
Fri 06/05/15 10:25 AM
See the best choice in

www.webmd.com

jazzinc's photo
Fri 06/05/15 05:28 AM
What is your first drink when you get out of bed in the morning? coffee? orange juice? glass of water? other?

First drink is very important....very. Think about it!

jazzinc's photo
Thu 06/04/15 09:14 PM

If its with one person it means they like you
if its with anyone who.will listen then they just like to talk

ok' you're right/ i like it:wink:

jazzinc's photo
Thu 06/04/15 03:30 PM
What does it mean when a person LOVE to have long chats at anytime with another one of opposite gender?

jazzinc's photo
Thu 06/04/15 01:30 PM
Lady is confused ;she doesn't know what she wants