Community > Posts By > jazzinc

jazzinc's photo
Thu 07/19/18 09:12 AM

I have thought about dating younger ladies but I have not done so. Does it seem creepy for me to even think about it?

noway ohwell Do you mean 1/2 YOUR age? (not theirs). Look for translation of latin american song:40 y 20 ( jose jose /Mexico). Maybe you can find some advice for your "dreams".

But; if you think you are OK dating or meeting half your age women;it's your decision and you will pay in the future the invoice price!!!

Good luck sir

jazzinc's photo
Thu 07/19/18 07:35 AM
What is the best dating strategy to meet a potential soulmate??

jazzinc's photo
Thu 07/19/18 07:02 AM
Unreal and Utopian question. It belongs to imaginary world. Celebrities belong to another sphere; they don't care about dating sites and Mingle included. But dreams are permitted....when zzzzz.....

jazzinc's photo
Thu 07/19/18 06:32 AM

Friendship doesn't necessarily mean it will develop into a Relationship.

Sometimes people think it will. Big mistake !

Chemistry is a huge factor.

I never think friendship will develop into a relationship. Two different things entirely. That's also why I don't do 'friends' with an ex. A partner / ex-partner isn't a friend.

If friendship is real,honest and sincere and mentally installed; there's no space for a real and intimate relationship;impossible. A "light friendship" can be converted in a formal relationship;if both "contenders" agree.

In another point; an EX can be a real friend;specially if children are involved;but a friend for other reasons. Never go to bed with an EX; that's a good advice; it's much better for obvious reasons.

jazzinc's photo
Wed 07/18/18 06:54 PM
First; in case like that; we both must be honest and sincere. A person perfectly knows when real friendship is installed; no space for another type of relationship. If friendship is not clear and a person likes his/her "friend"...then; better to talk clear and be honest and sincere again and tell the truth.

Between 2 good longtime friends; there is no space for intimacy or similar situations. it's not honest or /and sincere to do that.

jazzinc's photo
Wed 07/18/18 06:32 PM

main profile photo .. I always seem to have to crop away half of my photo ??? What is the best format to use for selfies taken with a phone . Many thanks waving

No selfies. Ask someone do it for you and you will have better pics.

jazzinc's photo
Tue 07/10/18 06:12 AM
What is the best quality/price smartphone that you have found in this crazy "smartphone world"?There are so many brands,models and choices in the market.

Your comments are appreciated

jazzinc's photo
Sun 07/01/18 06:32 AM

If Im speaking, and they are looking into my eyes, I assume it means they are paying attention. If I am not speaking, then I assume they are staring which can be rude.

Ive never had an issue of being out of control with that or not being able to handle that, so I figure Im not following your point?

You are right,Mrs;your comment is clear. If you are able to control or handle that situation; better for you. Many people are not able to do that; specially in a serious date or in a subject's conversation " a little spicy".

Thanks for comment; it's very appreciated.

HAND

jazzinc's photo
Sun 07/01/18 05:30 AM
When you are in a conversation or a date; do you look "straight to the eyes" of the other person? What do you feel if someone do that with you? What does it mean to you that behavior?

Very often; it's not easy to handle that situation.Many people are not able to control that or do that.

jazzinc's photo
Sun 07/01/18 03:50 AM

What are the essential differences between a real date and a friendly and simple conversation?

I think ;both are noticeably related and connected.

Maybe what starts out as a simple conversation, whether on or off line, can lead to a real date so they are connected in the sense that one leads to the other, an essential difference being the date could be more romantically inclined than the first friendly and simple conversation. (In other words it was a good 'line of patter'laugh)

In few words; you are right Sir. A nice conversation can leads to a next movement: a real date; if some interesting common points are shared in the conversation. To have B; we must have done A. Simple as that

thanks sir; I agree with your point.

jazzinc's photo
Sat 06/30/18 08:17 PM

find happiness without hoping that only money can bring happiness

Nobody here thinks $$$ can bring Happiness;this topic has been discussed in several opportunities. Please; review the real concept of Happiness(dictios and encyclopedias....online and books). After that; maybe you can look for another topic.

jazzinc's photo
Sat 06/30/18 08:00 PM
No love= fake/unreal relationship

simple as that

jazzinc's photo
Sat 06/30/18 03:50 PM

Are you serious?

A real date is when you're physically out with someone

and a friendly and simple conversation can occur without a physical presence.

if you're on a first meet I dont think one should call it a date, its a meet and greet to see if there is chemistry for a date.

A friendly and simple conversation can happen but its not a date.

Yes sir; I m more serious than you think..

I m talking about differences for both "physical presence activities"; I know there are differences; but I will wait for your comments. I want to know them.

Thanks for your contribution

jazzinc's photo
Sat 06/30/18 03:44 PM
Some people prefer text sending; I m able to follow those texts as a "written conversation";;but I ask that person to follow the "conversation" and not take too much time to respond. If the person is silent....I text: see you next time//good night///you are busy!! bye(period). Notice that a person can have 2 or 3 text conversations at the same time.

A sound conversation is the ideal one.It's more personal and the person can't be silent on the phone. Both follow the conversation as normal.

jazzinc's photo
Sat 06/30/18 03:31 PM
What are the essential differences between a real date and a friendly and simple conversation?

I think ;both are noticeably related and connected.

jazzinc's photo
Thu 06/28/18 02:10 PM

I hate beer but my father was a Coors man...he passed away in 2005 but I have his World's Fair collector beer cans. He has several from all over the world too!

NO SENSE to "hate beer"

To hate is a very strong word for a poor beer!!!

jazzinc's photo
Wed 06/27/18 06:22 AM

:smile: :smile: :smile: Can YoU Name 3 Thingz that Make YoU Happy?:smile: :smile: :smile:

You wrote 3 THINGZ or THINGS; that's physical and tangible ONLY.

THINGS don't make Happiness; they fill needs only.

jazzinc's photo
Wed 06/27/18 06:11 AM
Everybody need some kind of fragrance to use due to natural and normal transpiration during the day. From a scented soap or shower gel to a discrete perfume or cologne; there are so many products to smell good....and it's good to smell delicious; it's very positive and open many doors...day and night!!!

jazzinc's photo
Mon 06/25/18 03:42 PM
Someone said...A photo can change life forever!!....totally true.

How important is to present or show a good personal photo at the right moment?

In general; there are hundreds of famous and legendary "shots" that are admired for millions of people...all kind of shots.

A lady friend of mine told me once about a fantastic photo of her daughter; for me; it was a beautiful photo; she told me: It's just an excellent photo; my friend; no more than that!!!Silence on me!!

jazzinc's photo
Mon 06/25/18 03:20 PM
The fragrance industry has a enormous market worldwide and growing...for a valid reason: customers and sales are guaranteed!Longtime ago; France was the capital of perfumes and eaux de toilette; but not anymore. Now ;we have available products from many countries and origins.

Many people don't use those "scents"; but many people use them.

Believe or not; an expensive fragrance is not good for ALL persons; and a cheap one can be good only for some only;but smell good; price is not the point; all the magic is the chemistry of skin + fragrance

Old Spice is not for everybody; but Creed neither.....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25