Community > Posts By > jazzinc

jazzinc's photo
Sat 06/24/17 07:10 AM
It's just an expression;it's not real.

At the 1st sight and several more sights following; it exists maybe;curiosity,insistence;light flirting,etc...but never LOVE at that moment.

LOVE belongs to another level in the sentimental world.

jazzinc's photo
Wed 06/21/17 05:55 PM
Hello or Hi are better than Hey; but another words and phrases must follow to complete the message.

The 3 "H" are informal; they are not bad;they are informally gentle.

There are formulas more formal and polite in writing communication area.

jazzinc's photo
Wed 06/21/17 05:11 PM

Recently; I was reading about "How to find the real love" and I discovered several important points in that subject:

For many people will be always very hard to find love because of several aspects of behavior and/or personality...

-they put too many conditions;very rigid conditions
-they are not open-minded people
-they are not really open to love and to be loved
-they don't forget their past
-they don't trust anyone
-they have the difficulty to take decisions
-they have little esteem for themselves
-...and some more

Excellent article about this subject

What do you think??

Thanks in advance for your comments

I can only go by how you have chosen to phrase what you read, since you did not tell us where to find the article itself.

Going by what you said, there are mistakes.

* most people don't actually set conditions, as you imply (or the article implies). It's more accurate to say that they discover that they have boundaries, and as they discover them, and try to explain them verbally, they SOUND like "conditions."

* Calling someone "closed minded" is often related to the above. Too often, it is an attempt at manipulation, not an attempt to help. It's not being "closed minded" if you know yourself, and know your boundaries and tastes. And it's not "open minded" if you give someone who you actually don't like, the impression that they have a chance with you.

* The thing about not being "open to love and be loved," is a okay observation. Lots of us think we are "ready" in that way, when we are actually not. That isn't usually something that people can just DECIDE TO BE, however. So it's not at all helpful in an article titled "how to find the real love."

* "they don't forget their past" is also not a helpful observation. No one should FORGET their past. They need to learn from it, and understand it, and integrate it's lessons into their current day lives. What they probably meant was, that some people try to make the people they meet now, pat them back for how they were mistreated in the past. That's a matter of self-awareness. You do need to know WHY you make all the choices you make, if you are going to build anything real and true.

* " they don't trust anyone." Again, an important thing to deal with, but stated this way, it doesn't help at all. Trust is NOT something a person can just up and decide to do, especially when intimate emotional things are concerned. Trust that has been lost, or has been damaged by fear, can only be rebuilt from within each person, and it isn't recovered by having someone tell you "you need to TRUST more!" If anything, that sort of action makes things worse.

* "difficulty to take/make decisions." Another true OBSERVATION of what is often true of people who are struggling to find a mate, but yet again, not something that anyone can ACT on. The reason why someone has trouble deciding, is again directly connected to how well they know themselves, and understand what they have been through in their lives. It's like Trust, in that way.

* "low self-esteem." Another often true observation, but again, no one can just up and decide to HAVE self esteem. If they don't have it, they have a lot of work to do, and perhaps could benefit from therapy. But it's not something to list as being a poor dating choice that they have made.

I take your full comment as your personal opinion related to the original post. Words and semantic points are personal too. Thanks for comment.

jazzinc's photo
Wed 06/21/17 04:54 PM

If you yourself don't have any of these problems, you simply focus on finding someone else who doesn't.

For the ones who do have those problems, it's their path and theirs to sort out. Some do, some don't.

I let go of being negative about so many ppl being like that and focused solely on what I was like and what I needed from a partner / relationship.
It's basically a matter of shifting your focus. Then I started attracting men who weren't in those problem areas anymore.
Focusing on so many ppl having these issues doesn't help, it keeps your focus on the negative.
And yes, it is true, but how does zooming in on that help you find love? It doesn't.

Lady Crystal....your comment started very bad;you personalize all the points attaching them to a person in particular and that is not good;it's a lack of good behavior and good manners and even good education.

All points written in the post; come from an article I read in recent days and I have the pleasure to share with you for comments in this forum. No more than that.

The best comments are in impersonal or neutral way.That is good education with respect.

Erm... the only one who personalizes here is you and not the first time you do this to me. If you can't treat another and their view with respect, then don't reply.

I take it you do know that the word "you" can mean you directly, as in you, Jazzinc, but also "you" as in general?
In any case I do not like to get your patronizing replies time and again. Everyone is free to respond on these forums, and I do so from what I've learnt.
If you feel personally attacked, grow thicker skin. That's what a mod told me when I first got here. I wasn't even addressing you.

How sad and disappointing!!

Be a better and more respectful person

It's the best for you

The End.............................................

jazzinc's photo
Wed 06/21/17 01:30 PM

If you yourself don't have any of these problems, you simply focus on finding someone else who doesn't.

For the ones who do have those problems, it's their path and theirs to sort out. Some do, some don't.

I let go of being negative about so many ppl being like that and focused solely on what I was like and what I needed from a partner / relationship.
It's basically a matter of shifting your focus. Then I started attracting men who weren't in those problem areas anymore.
Focusing on so many ppl having these issues doesn't help, it keeps your focus on the negative.
And yes, it is true, but how does zooming in on that help you find love? It doesn't.

Lady Crystal....your comment started very bad;you personalize all the points attaching them to a person in particular and that is not good;it's a lack of good behavior and good manners and even good education.

All points written in the post; come from an article I read in recent days and I have the pleasure to share with you for comments in this forum. No more than that.

The best comments are in impersonal or neutral way.That is good education with respect.

jazzinc's photo
Wed 06/21/17 04:37 AM
Recently; I was reading about "How to find the real love" and I discovered several important points in that subject:

For many people will be always very hard to find love because of several aspects of behavior and/or personality...

-they put too many conditions;very rigid conditions
-they are not open-minded people
-they are not really open to love and to be loved
-they don't forget their past
-they don't trust anyone
-they have the difficulty to take decisions
-they have little esteem for themselves
-...and some more

Excellent article about this subject

What do you think??

Thanks in advance for your comments

jazzinc's photo
Wed 06/21/17 04:09 AM
What do you do MORE in the "first dating" TO ASK or TO ANSWER??

Many people like to ask a lot
And many people don't like to answer a lot...

jazzinc's photo
Tue 06/20/17 07:49 AM
Why and How these 3 "elements" are interconnected so perfectly??

jazzinc's photo
Mon 06/19/17 12:51 PM
Open communication with others
Search real friendship
Give before you receive
Talk positive only
Give more value to qualities of persons
Be real,honest and sincere
Talk with good people only
watch your actions,words and gestures
Talk LOVE; no SEX

Good luck!

jazzinc's photo
Mon 06/19/17 12:37 PM
E V O L

jazzinc's photo
Mon 06/12/17 02:31 PM
First;dictionary
Second; mind opened

jazzinc's photo
Mon 06/12/17 02:27 PM
Be honest,sincere and love giver.
Be humble and heart giver.

jazzinc's photo
Mon 06/12/17 06:18 AM
Sometimes; the first;the unforgettable one is the last by destiny.

Barry White sung that,,,,,

https://youtu.be/1MqpWdKuw6U

Listen carefully....

jazzinc's photo
Sat 06/10/17 12:16 PM

Only for singles for a long time:

Are you really READY to change your life and to start NOW a new and serious relationship living together?

Are you sure? Are you afraid?

...from a cup of coffee in Sunday morning....to 2 cups in Monday in your dining table!!

...from a single size bed...to a queen size!!

A tremendous decision!!

Thanks for your comments

When I get myself into a relationship, I am sure serious with the commitment I make ... Afraid ? Yes maybe, but I would need my partner's assurance that he'll be there when I feel afraid and not think of my fear as a weakness, but rather be there for the two of us, be a weakness and a strength for each other. I can face everything when I have him by my side ....no need for 2 cups I can share mine with him.... I'm ok with the single bed , we can be comfortable locked in each others arms....happy :heart: drool love tongue2 laugh laugh laugh

My dear long distance friend....If you think exactly as you write and comment;all men near to you are completely blind;they don't see the gem you are.All you say is true and any man could give everything to meet a woman like you;;;;sadly;they are blind.You are ready to share everything for love.

Someday; your prince will meet you;for sure.

(-!-)

jazzinc's photo
Sat 06/10/17 05:11 AM
Many people believe that...except;sleepy persons,mentally disabled ones and blind humans!!!

bigsmile

jazzinc's photo
Sat 06/10/17 04:52 AM

Stand-up comedian Michael McIntyre did a sketch on Morning Breath... Wondering how on earth you can wake up with that after he went to bed with brushed teeth, flossed and all.

So I think a delicious hot kiss might not be so delicious, unless you get up and brush your teeth first OR have that cup of coffee...

????everybody has a particular breath in the morning,Mrs;clean mouth or not.
And a couple goes to bed "well brushed" and completely clean too.

It's a question about love,affection and similar....not dental hygiene.

But I understand your point.

jazzinc's photo
Sat 06/10/17 03:52 AM
In the morning specially; what do you give FIRST to your loved one; a cup of delicious hot coffee or....a delicious hot kiss??:wink:

jazzinc's photo
Sat 06/10/17 03:48 AM
Some people say; the 1st date are several aspects; discovering,curiosity;anxiety;wish;and more...and even fear to unknown !!!

The 2nd one is to discover a little bit more and more or less to confirm(?)basic behaviors;gestures and words in the 1st dating.

Never say: I LOVE YOU...in the 2 first datings...and even in the 3rd one!!
It's hard to believe that!!

More datings will follow if you are right with...your mind; not your heart!!

jazzinc's photo
Fri 06/09/17 10:22 AM
What is the most important dating "LIVE" moment; the first or the second?

jazzinc's photo
Thu 05/25/17 12:13 PM
The same for both. In the present time;many friends and interested opposite genres behind a successful man or woman.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25