Community > Posts By > jazzinc

jazzinc's photo
Thu 12/03/15 05:12 PM

How do people think about dating someone who has poor hygiene? I don't understand people who don't want to be clean. Mainly, I am into someone who has an interest with clean teeth/mouth. It's so easy to brush teeth and floss but a lot of people don't do it. I happen to love to kiss but a lot of guys don't take care of their teeth and gums, so it's kind of disgusting to kiss someone. My dentist is always impressed with my oral hygiene since I floss twice a day and brush at least 2 to 4 times a day. I like to be clean, take showers, etc. I meet too many guys that are not interested in soap.

I agree with your point. Total personal cleanliness is very important for self esteem everyday. It's very important to smell good in all the whole body ;from hair to feet....and without perfume!!....only the soap and shampoo.

H&Kss:wink:

jazzinc's photo
Thu 12/03/15 03:50 AM

I don't know what it's like to have a brother or sister, even though I have 1 sister. She's always been different and ill though, due to epilepsy and lots of medication, so I never had a normal sibling relationship. As she got older, she got worse and worse and she's now living in a home.

In a way I've always felt like an only child and at the same time, not. We're not in touch, she can barely stay awake for 5 mins at a time.

Crystal: The only thing I may tell you;if you permit it;is to offer and to give your love and comprehension to your only sister; you have a healthy heart and a clear mind; she doesn't. You are a fortunate person in this life.

Give your heart and embrace your sister always as you can; GOD will approve your sincere actions. You will never regret it; believe me.

Give to her a Christmas gold gift.

jazzinc's photo
Thu 12/03/15 03:33 AM

In this life you get two families. One that you're born with and one that you build.

Sounds like you need to get busy.

I agree with Stan.
Get busy Jazz making your own family. Non biological family can be just as close.
All the best

Wrong madame...I have a family already. I 'm busy with my life activities and my job.

My text is for a BROTHER OR A SISTER exclusively.

Jazz sorry

No problem Annie; it's OK :wink:

jazzinc's photo
Wed 12/02/15 07:21 PM

In this life you get two families. One that you're born with and one that you build.

I agree with Stan.
Get busy Jazz making your own family. Non biological family can be just as close.
All the best

Wrong madame...I have a family already. I 'm busy with my life activities and my job.

My text is for a BROTHER OR A SISTER exclusively.

jazzinc's photo
Wed 12/02/15 07:18 PM

Wrong, man!...I'm busy with my life activities and my job. I have a family too.

I was commenting about a BROTHER OR SISTER ONLY.

jazzinc's photo
Wed 12/02/15 01:44 PM
If you are a lucky one to have a wonderful and full of heart BROTHER OR SISTER; who is all love with you at any moment;try to spend all the time possible together;specially at this time of the year; you'll never regret it and you'll keep in your heart and your mind forever.

ME;...I don't have//life and destiny didn't give it to me.”.

jazzinc's photo
Wed 12/02/15 08:25 AM

Everybody has been excellent or highly good in certain subjects or courses by "nature" , by passion or by inteligence and talent.

Sciences? Maths? Literature? Arts? languages? Sports? other?

Which one?

Looking back,
I never excelled
in anything:)

I love Math, but
Math does not love me.
(ever since I can remember
my lowest grade was always Math:smile: )

Always the average,
no bad grades but
never been on the top
of the class.

Im a big fan of sports in
school but always as a spectator.
I do not like competing.

To maintain my scholarship,
I am required most of the weekends
on Out Reach Programs,
so I get to travel most of
the time to some indigenous tribes
& teach children Alphabets &
Basic Addition & Subtraction.

It was in my college years that I learn
to love tennis, loves to jog, & get
fascinated so much with river trekking
& mountain climbing.

I do not know how to draw & paint
but I have always love Art,
Anything about Art fascinated me.
Im a huge fan, that is what makes me
interested & in love with History,
Ruins & Museums.

I did not finish College:)

If you are happy with all you do...go ahead! Passion and happiness are the most essential to live at the best.

jazzinc's photo
Tue 12/01/15 06:12 PM

Was and still am a nerdy A+ student .. Without trying bigsmile I was always the teacher's favourite blushing ..from kindy through to uni. ....Believe it or not I was never interested in boys at school .. And being a good catholic girl , i Wanted to become a nun .. rofl rofl I laugh about that now .. Learning is an ongoing part of my life . My first qualification was veterinary nursing which was more a hobby . i won an animal behavioural psychology award and topped the class . Went on to study a commerce degree...only to find that it bored the hell out of me .. laughing .. returned to my main passions:heart: .. marine biology(phd) waving and then a nursing degree .. Laughing .. I have hidden talents .love love .. .. What next... I am not sure but will likely involve a humanitarian expedition in a third world country .. Perhaps Syria :banana: :banana: :banana: tongue2 :thumbsup: waving

OOMMGG! a ultratalented madame. That's great and i congratulate you at 100%. I hope you have studied all you desire in your life with no regrets. If you want to serve to others; humanitarian work is one of the best; but do the right choice at the right moment.

good luck Dr.....maybe you could find love too.

jazzinc's photo
Tue 12/01/15 04:16 PM

I was not great with anything in school. I was good in English class. I enjoyed Band and Psychology. I really disliked school.

You disliked school?? it's a little sad. School experiences are unique in life.

I hope you don't regret that

jazzinc's photo
Tue 12/01/15 12:44 PM

Personally it was eating lunch. My mum made the best sammies, home baking with an apple.

I did well in Sports and I loved to read. I did get a ward for great character. Not sure what they mean now.
In my school reports I always got if Annie would stop talking and apply herself to her work. Also if Annie would put the same amount of effort into her school work as she does with her sports.

Looking back now I think they all had a problem with someone discussing things.

:angel: :laughing:

Excellent for your sport passion....and what happened with that? are you is sport area now? or what area?

Life got on the way.
I am getting back into it bootcamp, gym, and running.
I'm normally a team player but find running with music relaxing.
I did do duathlons, and triathlons but stopped because of marriage break up.
I am on my way back to it.
Training hard

Excellent beautiful eyes!...for your sport passion//Congratulation!
You deserve a gold medal
:wink:

Thank you blushing

Don't be shy sportlady....love and friendship are close cousins!!
They meet in colorful heaven as your beautiful blue eyes.

jazzinc's photo
Tue 12/01/15 12:10 PM

Personally it was eating lunch. My mum made the best sammies, home baking with an apple.

I did well in Sports and I loved to read. I did get a ward for great character. Not sure what they mean now.
In my school reports I always got if Annie would stop talking and apply herself to her work. Also if Annie would put the same amount of effort into her school work as she does with her sports.

Excellent for your sport passion....and what happened with that? are you is sport area now? or what area?

Life got on the way.
I am getting back into it bootcamp, gym, and running.
I'm normally a team player but find running with music relaxing.
I did do duathlons, and triathlons but stopped because of marriage break up.
I am on my way back to it.
Training hard

Excellent beautiful eyes!...for your sport passion//Congratulation!
You deserve a gold medal
:wink:

jazzinc's photo
Tue 12/01/15 11:33 AM

jazzinc's photo
Tue 12/01/15 10:03 AM
Everybody has been excellent or highly good in certain subjects or courses by "nature" , by passion or by inteligence and talent.

Sciences? Maths? Literature? Arts? languages? Sports? other?

Which one?

jazzinc's photo
Tue 12/01/15 06:58 AM
I love December for many reasons;i feel good spirits are walking and floating everywhere

And you??

jazzinc's photo
Tue 12/01/15 06:47 AM
Better to talk how beautiful yout hair is...and drinking a uhmm coffee.

Better subject that boring stock markets

jazzinc's photo
Wed 11/25/15 04:45 PM
We can expect several type of reactions when a person give a simple hug to another one.And suddenly; it's even more surprised.

Friendly and sincere hugs are;theoricatelly;well appreciated and accepted;but only a simple one. Two or more at the same person;open in mind other interpretations.

Really; not too much people like to be huged because of misinterpretations;specially in public.

In the present days; misinterpretations are more important than friendship and sincerity;unfortunately

jazzinc's photo
Wed 11/25/15 07:20 AM
The Intn'l Movement FREE HUGS ON THE STREETS goes to "work" almost only in summer. No other seasons.

What do you think about it? Does it work well in all countries? Or not.

jazzinc's photo
Tue 11/24/15 11:05 AM

Sleeping alone, I like being curled up on my side with a really, really soft blanket wrapped around me. It's different if I had a man.

Sleeping alone?...because you want it so. You are very beautiful and you deserve both;a real man and a gentleman. But possibly you have to change your bed size

jazzinc's photo
Tue 11/24/15 06:37 AM
What does it change on you with the falling of the first snow at the end of the present year?

ohh noo!!

jazzinc's photo
Tue 11/24/15 06:27 AM
Edited by jazzinc on Tue 11/24/15 06:29 AM
I have hats
I just don't normally wear them anymore
(from TMommy)

WHY DON'T?